• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty 2022 First Teaser Revealed

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

After confirming this year's entry will be a sequel to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Infinity Ward went quiet on the new game. Now, it has taken things a step further by deleting all of its Instagram posts and turning its Twitter profile picture into a black circle and its banner image into an extremely dark image. Twitter user MrDalekJD brightened the banner image and although it appears to be mostly nothing, it's a picture of Ghost, one of the franchise's most iconic characters. Ghost made his debut in the original Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in 2009 and subsequently returned in post-launch content for Modern Warfare (2019) and Warzone. It's expected he will play a major role in the campaign of the new game, which is heavily rumored to center around the Columbian drug cartel.

DBMA1jS.gif

kikkis

Activision tried shorter hype cycle but failed after two turds in a row. Gonna probably get this on launch, like previous mw. I wish they would drop last gen but I doubt it.

Mephisto40

Wasnt it already stated they were missing the cod release this year and releasing the next one in 2023? Or did i dream that or something?

Are they bringing back that No Russian level? That would be interesting.

MW2 was probably the last CoD I remember playing (I played MW3 and Ghosts but I don't remember anything about them).

Last edited:

Spaceman292

Banned
Are they bringing back that No Russian level? That would be interesting.

MW2 was probably the last CoD I remember playing (I played MW3 and Ghosts but I don't remember anything about them).
They probably won't be able to get away with No Russian today. Honestly I don't think they should have got away with it last time. It was dumb as hell.

Modern Warfare was pretty good. Best new COD in ages, especially the campaign. I'd definitely be interested in a sequel. My biggest gripe is with the maps on multiplayer.

Justin9mm

When they released MW2019, I always thought, how the hell are Treyarch going to top this next year, there is no way? And they didn't!

Then Vanguard was announced and I was thinking here we go again.

All IW need to do is improve on MW2019 like the map issues, bring it into the next gen world and it will be fucking awesome! Day 1 for me. The only COD's that mattered are Infinity Ward's imo!

Top Bottom