• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Comparison - Xbox One vs. Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X vs. PS4 vs. PS4 Pro.

I can’t wait to read the RDR2 thread Friday. I’ve already got my popcorn. While I own both systems (and switch, and a powerful PC, and handhelds, and anything else out), Ive got the game on X over Pro. Because I’m not an idiot.

So, people who bought Pro version over X version are idiots?

Again have you not read what has been said on here, its very hard to get the exact same scenario in Blackout even if you stand in exactly the same place. A game developer who is posting in this thread has said so, digital foundry guy has said so but you Mr Sony guy post a huge waffle again on why the pro is the better version. Your now on about frame rates when at the start of this gen xbox usualy had better frame rates in games, back then resoloution was king. Now its reversed you post waffle after waffle about why pro is better and in fact this game is pretty much the same on both consoles except with a higher res on the X

And yet you Xbone fans screamed out loud about this literall when that happened. Well, we just copied that crap you did few years ago. Nothing personal.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'

If you own both the Pro and an X.....? Yes? Would you rather have £100, or £90? It’s not a hard choice. The only other deciding factor is multiplayer, really. But that isn’t even out yet and won’t be for a while.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
If you own both the Pro and an X.....? Yes? Would you rather have £100, or £90? It’s not a hard choice. The only other deciding factor is multiplayer, really. But that isn’t even out yet and won’t be for a while.
They may prefer the controller as well, but I can totally see why someone would prefer to get it on the PS4, especially if they enjoyed GTA Online with their friends and plan on playing RDR Online just as much.

Ptownrich

And yet you Xbone fans screamed out loud about this literall when that happened. Well, we just copied that crap you did few years ago. Nothing personal.

Don't assume everyone who disagrees with TLW or yourself is an Xbox "fan". Or anyone who has criticism of a PS4 game. Your language of "we" and "you" is very divisive and speaks volumes about your own perspective of this great hobby we're all supposed to love and share.

Hey guess what? The vast vast majority of people here are just fans of video games, not platforms. They see good and bad in the hardware and software output of every company.

Some people however (who use the US versus THEM) will never ever acknowledge anything of merit from a rival brand. It's the very definition of fanboyisn... It's what I was like 30 years ago on the playground at school when I argued with mates about Snes VS Megadrive. I was 9!

How anyone who loves gaming (or say racing games) can spend post after post talking down Forza Horizon 4 (for example) is beyond me. As a gamer I just want to play with the best games, honestly couldn't give a fuck about the platform. It's why I own every and love every console.

It's embarrassing seeing grown adults like you acting the same. Not everything is a competition.

If you can't list at least 3 games you'd love to play on every platform then you put your platform allegiances above your hobby. It's weird.

phil_t98

#SonyToo

Only because certain Ps4 users think its the second coming and the games are very similar on both consoles

Top Bottom