• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War PS5 Issue

Hey all, so a buddy of mine is facing the below issue with installation of the game on his ps5. Any suggestions welcome

“Call of Duty Cold War only partially installed the campaign on my playstation 5. I couldn’t get into the second misssion so I tried to delete it and reinstall everything since it wouldn’t finish it. But this time it wouldn’t even copy the game over from my disc, just kept giving me an error saying it couldn’t install. I tried the factory reset thing and it even gave me a corrupt database error then when I tried to install. Thankfully everything else seems to work on the PS5 but any ideas?”

Kokoloko85

Hopefully he can get it sorted. I feel theres gonna be alot of issues the next couple months for both platforms, hardware and software.

He obviously started it too soon, wasn’t fully installed.

Can you install and delete sections of the game to save space. Campaign, Multiplayer, Zombies etc?

REDRZA MWS

Hopefully he can get it sorted. I feel theres gonna be alot of issues the next couple months for both platforms, hardware and software.

Can you install and delete sections of the game to save space. Campaign, Multiplayer, Zombies etc?

I’m not positive because I haven’t tried. But I’m with you, the PS5 storage is an issue.

nvalent4

Neo Member
Tell him to try re-certifying his games. It's in the settings on the ps5. Earlier today my ps5 wouldn't let me play Miles Morales even though I had already played it and it fixed the issue.

Top Bottom