• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Announced - 26th April Full Reveal

Game description

“Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 is the first title for next-gen hardware in the critically acclaimed Black Ops series. Developed by Treyarch, the award-winning creator of the two most played games in Call of Duty® history. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future where a new breed of Black Ops soldiers emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead, in a world where cutting-edge military robotics define warfare. With three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, it providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever.

Im not in...

Have to see this..

Im curious on how zombie mode will run on these current gen consoles, black ops 2 really pushed last gen hardware in terms of environments and on how many zombies take up the screen.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
War, war never changes.

Maybe synthetic health packs and transporters will do it? Star Trek Ops! I wouldn't mind seeing something out of Prey 2's initial design. I bet they go into the future where "just about everything" is possible, but not "everything is possible".

HIJACKED AS A BONUS DLC !!!! PLEASE !!!!!

Hijacked_Load_Screen_BOII.png

MattyG

Banned
Sounds like Solaris is it.

Though the image reminds me of Fallout.
Nah, I'm not so sure it's Solaris. The concept of Solaris was that all the tech was destroyed by a solar flare, right? It might have some of the same/similar ideas, but not exactly the same.

I hope it is though, Solaris sounds so cool.

Condemned

Banned
"Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future where a new breed of Black Ops soldiers emerges..."

"and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead,..."

"in a world where cutting-edge military robotics define warfare." #BlackOps3 #BackInBlack

I for one like sci fi COD. Let the tears flow. Might be cyberpunkish. I hope they do something interesting with it besides movement.

Old COD is dead long live new COD.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
I wish they would just make a nazi zombie game and put it up on XBL/PSN for like $29.99.

Would come with all the previous game's maps and weapons.
5 new maps, and new guns.
Could release DLC maps every 3 months or so.

That way I would never have to buy a Call of Duty game again.

Yes I play and love Zombie Army Trilogy but it is not the same as COD Nazi Zombies.

xandaca

Not optimistic for a Wii U version, but secretly hoping. Would be nice for Wiimote aiming to survive at least one more year. Sigh.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Where is that game description from? post some fucking links please.

El_Chino

Ugh. This is what Deus Ex is for. It's been too long since a historical CoD. Black Ops 1 was so damn good.
I love Deus Ex games but they're too far in between and why should the future setting be exclusive for RPGs such as deus ex or cyberpunk?

Top Bottom