• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles |OT| Too complicated to be played

Toa TAK

Banned
i6UNWcN.jpg

Release Dates: May 16, 2017 on PS4. One month later for PC and Xbox One
Price: $29.99 USD
Size: 12.2 GB
Developed by Treyarch Studios

Not part of season pass!

sfurHHO.jpg

Zombies Chronicles is the 5th DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops III that contains 8 fully remastered maps from Call of Duty: World At War, Black Ops, and Black Ops II. Along with your purchase includes 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium, 2 All-New, Whimsical GobbleGums, Exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo, Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Dynamic System Theme for PlayStation 4, (an exclusive pre-order incentive).

This is the one. Maps for players who have fallen off due to the direction the zombies game mode have taken since Black Ops II and III (because why abandon something as soon as it gets better?) with all the World At War maps in the box, Black Ops maps Shangri-La, Moon, everyone and their mother’s favorite: Ascension, and Origins from Black Ops II.

V723RgR.png

Like an aging Hollywood actress 5 years past their prime, these maps have gotten a major face-lift. The remastered maps in all their glory are as follows:

The one that started it all and the one that kept you and your friends up all night barely reaching round 20 on a Wednesday night when you were supposed to be studying for that World War II test. But noooo, one of you had the brilliant idea to “study“ it by playing fucking Call of Duty: World at War. I’m sorry, guys.

The one that had people divided. Literally. Despite being the creepiest map of the entire zombie saga, bringing perks, and obnoxious quotes, and that fucking teddy bear we would all get too familiar with as the box teleported, you and your friends just went back to Nacht der Untoten. All while being reminded that “Double Tap just wastes ammo, man.” Also the first map where you had to turn on the power. And we haven’t looked back since...

The Swamp of Death returns along with randomized perk locations, Undead Imperial Army soldiers, the beloved “Wonder Waffle“, Hellhounds, and the beloved[citation needed] main characters of the zombie story. Drunk Russian, Loud American, Honorable Japanese, and the Nazi Scientist. Who better to represent your game to international audiences? Thus beginning the cycle of four grown-ass men being toyed with by a little girl. This was the last map to have some semblance of a creepy atmosphere, which wouldn’t be had again until Zetsobu No Shima in Black Ops III. Barely.

The (boring) fan-favorite. An abandoned theater draped with many symbols of luck as you fight the undead by training around the main stage, occasionally turning on the machine gun to help you while spamming the Thundergun. As you look up at the ceiling seeing to see the annoying gas bags crawl in your direction, you question why something so irritable and senseless was added to what could’ve been an otherwise perfect map. You will continue to ask this for the rest of the Black Ops season.

Soviet Russia. PHD Flopper. Black and White start up. The first cooperative Easter egg. As if things weren’t easy enough for you in Kino der Toten, the greatest perk since Juggernaut is added to the player arsenal. Training around the Lunar Lander pad with the occasional dolphin dive to flatten the zombies while flinging out the Gersch Device (and maybe a Russian doll) brings smiles to many upon reflection until they remember the perk stealing Space Monkeys that fall from space and steal either your juggernaut or PHD Flopper. Could’ve been a perfect map.

The Lost Horizon is found here. With power up stealing monkeys, shriekers, and explosive napalm zombies squeezing through to kill you in a claustrophobic map, you arm yourself with the Shrink Ray (or the 31-79 JGb215, but who the fuck can even remember that, nevertheless, type it out?) and prepare for one of the most challenging maps in the series for both high round survival and Easter egg completions. It’s a pretty map, but every rose has it’s thorn. Also, why the hell is there power in an ancient, mythical East Asian temple?

The map that jumped the shark, even for zombies. Beginning in Area 51 itself, you don’t even start on round 1. You can choose to see how long you can last or just teleport right into space. Grabbing your space suit you realize how detrimental or how helpful zero gravity really is. While wondering if guns can even fire in space (spoiler: they can), you hide in the big Biodome running circles (do you see a running theme with these maps here by the way? Also the “running“ thing wasn’t mean to be a pu--) you see the Astronaut zombie slowly walk towards you like you’re Jamie Lee Curtis. But Michael Myers isn’t here to kill you (directly), he just wants one of your perks and to teleport you somewhere else in the map. The creepy crawlies from Kino der Toten return to make you suffer gas attacks and to make things somehow even more depressing your goal in this map is to (unwittingly, to be fair) is to help everyone’s favorite Nazi (???????) gain complete control and then follow another questionable German man blow up the Earth. This is what JFK wanted.

The first Call of Duty game to go into World War I wasn’t done in campaign, multiplayer, but the damn zombies mode of all things. Go to the sorta-kinda-beginning of the story where, at the end of The Great War, three allied soldiers team up with a German doctor (and if you forget he’s a doctor, don’t worry, you’ll be reminded. A million times) as they brave through giant robots, the undead German army, undead Knight Templars, slow-ass mud, der Panzer Soldats, and a really, really bipolar Little Lost Girl. Fight amongst your friends to choose who gets the “best“ staff (which is it you may ask? No one can make up their damn mind on it) and slowly come to the realization that this map is what laid the foundation for the rest of Black Ops III, sans an epic boss fight. Relive the map that sent the entire community into a frenzy as they looked into the mirror seriously asking themselves “Was this really all in the imagination of a couple of kids? Man, those are some fucked up kids to make jokes about syphilis like it’s nothing. Who taught them world history, anyways?“

HduqgnD.png

Straight from the horse’s mouth, these maps are not a 1:1 port of the original maps featured in their respective games. Expect to see the Black Ops III weapons sandbox as the basis for these maps just like the rest of the game. Easter Egg songs remain intact as well.
  • Some weapons such as the PPSH 41, M16, MP40, STG-44, Galil, and the Origins exclusive weapons such as the Mauser C96 and MG-08/15 are returning.
  • Ray Gun Mark II is on all Zombie Chronicles maps.
  • The fucking mud on Origins makes you even slower.
  • Ascension doesn’t start off in black and white, but instead a sephia tone.
  • Verrückt now has an easter egg associated with the fountain in the center.
  • The cabinet on Nacht der Untoten has the Locus.
  • PHD Flopper will be replaced with Widows Wine.
  • Spikemores on Shangri-La have been replaced with Trip Mines and will utilize the same function as Spikemores for the Easter egg.
  • New radios on Moon, as well as power needing to be on for grabbing Juggernog and/or Speed Cola in No Man’s Land.
  • New P.E.S. Suit animation and Space Dog Easter egg added in Moon.
  • Audio has been remastered across all maps, including round change music and sound effects for zombies and various enemies (especially the Hellhounds).
  • All Swastikas have been replaced with the Iron Cross.
nA5N8iM.png

Treyarch’s zombie saga is very simple to follow:
I mean, if you ignore the fact that the timeline is literally a bunch of circles.

As much as I’d rather link to a video that vaguely describes the saga up to this point, how about this: In World War II Nazi scientists uncovered a new element that would help bring about new technology. Unfortunately this had ill-effects on those around it and caused reanimation of the deceased. The continuing exploitation of this element causes rifts in time and space in which four soldiers begrudgingly work together to undo everything. There’s also some crazy inter-dimensional, Lovecraftian beings, Malcom McDowell, and straight up time travel. It’s a doozy, and since it even involves time travel, you best turn your brain off. Nothing makes sense, but it’s leveled by the fact that the inhabitants are allowed to have fun and poke holes at the total ridiculousness of it all. Welcome to the club.

K3J7qkq.gif

Voiced by Nolan Northhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0636046/

You know you’ve done something either horribly wrong or absolutely right when the favorite character of the community and face of the zombie mode is a fucking Nazi. Rectified when Origins hit, these characters were rebooted softly to their “younger“ World War I incarnations. Hilariously over-the-top, the self-important doctor guides our characters across space and time with his lust for violence on the quest to save the multiverse and self-discovery (really). Isn’t above committing suicide but doesn’t swallow if he doesn’t want to.

Voiced by Tom Kanehttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0437454/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Takeo went from being the least favorite of the four protagonists from everybody to finally getting some love and respect in Black Ops III. And all it took was for him to kill himself. The last of the dying Samurai spirit, Takeo runs around with a sword that you will never use (except in Revelations, I guess). The only dude who loves drinking the fish-flavored Quick Revive perk, Takeo puts honor before reason and pretty much anything else. Isn’t a big fan of the concept of time. Like Richtofen, stop me if you haven’t heard this stereotype before, either.

Voiced by Fred Tatasciorehttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0851317/?ref_=tt_cl_t6

In his original WWII incarnation, the man loves vodka, but alas, cannot find any in the zombie apocalypse. Had plenty of wives, but killed them all (talk about domestic violence >_>), especially the one who told him he’d never make it to the Moon. Has syphilis and is overall just as insane as the zombies he fights. For his WWI iteration, he’s almost a completely different man. A patriot who barely has a basic understanding of Communism, he drinks to forget the wife he lost. BFFs with Takeo. Hates dragons (oh excuse me, WYVERNS, fuck man). Draw him a map of fucking Chicago.

Voiced by Steve Blumhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089710/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

0% Intellect, 100% All-‘Murican. This loud mouth, dutiful Marine loves taking out swaths of freak-bags and maggot-sacks. Used to break the fourth wall all the time, but now his WWI iteration only breaks the bones of the undead and on special occasions, the Moon. Butts heads with Richtofen the most but like the rest, they all come around to each other to the bitter end. Used to have a curious cat, but the only animals he deals with now are doggies and monkeys. The man is nothing without his “gun juice“ though.

R1A2O5h.png

dPvRdW1.gif

Since 2008, they’ve been trying to fetch your souls. With dedicated rounds, the map gets a little foggy and the dogs are let loose. Teleporting into the map are two types of hellhounds that sniff you out: normal and the ones on fire that explode as you kill them. The hellhound round ends as soon as you kill the last one, dropping a Max Ammo power up. In later rounds they spawn in with zombies to further overwhelm you. Fear Fluffy.
FmHx1EL.gif

Introduced in Black Ops through Kino der Toten and Five, these annoying gas-bags run on all fours with a penchant for exploding as they are killed leaving the player’s vision blurred and taking a hit due to the gas. If that was bad enough, on Moon they get the added power to teleport around the labs. Have fun with that. The silver lining is that the gas they emit on death at least hurts, if not outright kills any zombies in the vicinity. But I’d rather deal with the dogs.
SrVWV4Z.gif

With a dedicated round themselves, the Ascension facility goes into a state of high alert as the map fogs up and spacecraft falls from the sky. These space monkeys are here to destroy your precious perk machines, and if you are already equipped with any perk with the corresponding machine they break, you lose it. I’d recommend keeping those perk-related Gobblegums away from this map. Should you survive not getting taken down by a foot tall animal and they don’t touch the machines, you gain a free perk. That is, until they take it away from you next time.
With all that said and done, I give this thread 2 pages max on here. With Black Ops III being the definitive zombies experience on consoles, I say good luck getting to those high rounds, completing Easter eggs, and slaying zombies from now into the future. Or at least until Nazi Zombies in the next COD game this fall.
UjtzRla.gif

Since being on a claustraphobic map isn’t hard enough without dozens of zombies enclosing you, Shangri-La features two additional zombie types: Shreikers and Napalm zombies. The Shriekers will announce their presence by...shrieking (go figure). Running at lightning pace, through screaming they’ll blind you temporarily--which is exactly what you want in a confined space with the undead. If that weren’t bad enough, the Napalm zombies, while walking slowly towards you will explode as soon as they’re within a few feet from you or as soon as you kill them. With no special rounds for themselves
K6s2mau.gif

This fucking astronaut doesn’t seem so bad at first. Slow, doesn’t take too many bullets to kill it, no so bad, right? Yeah, nothing ever seems bad on round 1. The thing is, no unlike other enemy types, each time this thing respawns it gets more and more and more health until you realize that killing it in round 1 was a mistake. This astronaut also will grab you, headbutt you, and teleport you to a random area in Moon all while taking away a perk. Hope the only thing you were packing wasn’t Juggernog. Also explodes upon death and the explosion is strong enough to send players back, especially in zero gravity. The Astronaut zombie doesn’t even care if you carry the most powerful equipment in this game, either. The Wave Gun does jack shit to it, and the Gersch device pulls it towards its vortext but doesn’t consume it. This guy lives to make your life hell and ruin your trains.
nhb65mT.gif

You will learn to shit your pants at the sound of a tank soldier landing on the battlefields. Armored up and armed to the teeth with a flamethrower and a retractable claw, the Panzersoldat will charge towards you as it grabs you from a distance with its claw and slowly pulls you to it while unleashing its flamethrower while being vulnerable to surrounding zombies. If you’re already familiar with its Black Ops III counterpart in Der Eisendrache and Revelations, you might think this isn’t a big deal, until you realize that 90% of the encounters with this thing are in the super slow mud on Origins. Did I mention that the mud makes you even slower in this remaster? Worth mentioning like 5 of the 7 enemy types, this also explodes upon death. But if you haven’t been keeping your distance at this point, nothing will make you.
UyUI8Gk.png

I don't like the maps with all the extra, weird shit. Put me in a bigass house with Zombies and I'm good.
Wow, Blops 3 is still getting DLC? o_O
They could done soo well to ship this as a standalone
What the hell is that gigantic Iron Giant robot?! What have I been missing out on..
So zombies is a kids imagination?
Wait why isn't the George Romero map being included?

I loved that one :(

Good hunting, friends. And the next time one of your friends gets down, claiming priority revive since they have a wonder weapon, ask them this:
“How?“

uZHT90t.gif

TjVchya.png

M6v6ecI.png

Official Website
Call of Duty: Black Ops III OT
Thanks to Quick for all the fancy-shmacy images. I mean, I could’ve done it, but it wouldn’t look nearly as good. ;)

JackEtc

Great OT! Definitely had me laughing with that World at War studying story. That was definitely me.

Really wish this was standalone. I'd have picked it up for nostalgia's sake.

But for real what is that giant robot in that origins picture?

Valkrai

Awesome OT. Too bad I'm stuck on PC so I won't be able to play. That truth about Kino being boring too.

Let's also say farewell to PhD Flopper, got buried harder than the Tranzit crew.

Toa TAK

Banned
Great OT! Definitely had me laughing with that World at War studying story. That was definitely me.

Really wish this was standalone. I'd have picked it up for nostalgia's sake.

But for real what is that giant robot in that origins picture?

There are three giant robots that walk across the map. Can range from 1 at a time, to 2 to all 3 walking across and are ultimately obstacles that can step on you, blocking off routes momentarily.

You can also go inside them, it's pretty neat.

Nice job Treyarch for having a community event based around a DLC half your fans can't play for another month. I get it with the season pass but I swear this and Destiny is so stupid with the exclusivity.

Will pick up in a month :( and contribute to your headshot count for that camo.

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
Nice job Treyarch for having a community event based around a DLC half your fans can't play for another month. I get it with the season pass but I swear this and Destiny is so stupid with the exclusivity.

Will pick up in a month :(
It's been like that for last 2 gens

Toa TAK

Banned
This expansion doesn't come with the season pass.

Remember, the pass only covered up to 4 DLCs.

This is the 5th.

are you sure about that?
In the sense that PlayStation players put up with it for years, yeah, I understand the exclusivity and accept it's the way it is. But things like this and betas and fucking game content shouldn't be withheld. I guess we didn't have much in the way of that last gen but it seriously sucks to have to wait a month for what is basically a love letter to the players.

Randam

so all swastikas removed, huh?

maps have been put in the post Origins timeline after all?
would explain the new weapons and extras too.

and this should have been standalone.
I don't own BO3 on PS4, but want the DLC.

In the sense that PlayStation players put up with it for years, yeah, I understand the exclusivity and accept it's the way it is. But things like this and betas and fucking game content shouldn't be withheld. I guess we didn't have much in the way of that last gen but it seriously sucks to have to wait a month for what is basically a love letter to the players.
read the part he bolded again.

you wont get this with the season pass.

Kalentan

so all swastikas removed, huh?

maps have been put in the post Origins timeline after all?
would explain the new weapons and extras too.

and this should have been standalone.
I don't own BO3 on PS4, but want the DLC.

No.

I'm pretty sure the change was a result of not wanting to have a different version for the German release.

Because all maps, excluding Origins for obvious reasons, have the original characters.

Edit: If they're going to bring back Nacht, they could have at least added a Pack-a-Punch to it.

Edit 2: In fact, they should have added Pack-a-punch to all maps that don't have it.

Kalentan

just checked the subreddit: seems like the characters don't speak a single word in Nacht der Untoten

Yeah I noticed that. No announcer or anything.

Am I the only one who wouldn't have minded some revamps like that? Like added pack-a-punch and dog rounds?

Daffy Duck

I'm tempted to buy this as I really want to get into zombiesz

you wont get this with the season pass.

He wasn't say he gets this with the season pass, he was saying he gets the 30 day early access for season pass holders. But just 30 days early for this DLC and normal DLC is BS.

ilMikhail

Amazing OT ;)

I loved this dlc , shi no Numa , kino and ascension looks so damn good

Moon is still so damn hard x_x

Cant wait to play origins again with my xbox crew

you wont get this with the season pass.[/QUOTE]
I know that... but now I see how what I said could be misinterpreted.

Caayn

Nice OP. Rip PHD Flopper, and a bit disappointed that they didn't add PnP to every map.

I'll be pretty busy next month, so I might just wait for a discount as I'll need to wait anyway.

This might be a good time to ask - Zombie Chronicles made me curious about this whole Zombie thing.
I haven't played COD Zombies before, but I have Black Ops 3 (with 2 Zombie maps), I've played a couple of matches, watched a few streams - and I struggle to understand what is the point of Zombies. It all seems either very simplistic - survive as many rounds as possible, killing basically the same zombies over and over again, buying new weapons, etc until you're eventually overran. Or overly complicated - doing easter eggs, rituals, getting super weapons - for a newcomer this seems like a rocket science.
So, if I decided to jump into random pub game - what should I look forward to? What should I do? Should I play solo? What is the end goal of playing Zombies?

Wait why is my post featured in what Neogaf is saying lol

Just bought it and downloading it right now. Think I might okay Ascension first, that was my favorite.

Toa TAK

Banned
This might be a good time to ask - Zombie Chronicles made me curious about this whole Zombie thing.
I haven't played COD Zombies before, but I have Black Ops 3 (with 2 Zombie maps), I've played a couple of matches, watched a few streams - and I struggle to understand what is the point of Zombies. It all seems either very simplistic - survive as many rounds as possible, killing basically the same zombies over and over again, buying new weapons, etc until you're eventually overran. Or overly complicated - doing easter eggs, rituals, getting super weapons - for a newcomer this seems like a rocket science.
So, if I decided to jump into random pub game - what should I look forward to? What should I do? Should I play solo? What is the end goal of playing Zombies?

If you're new, I'd highly recommend just booting it up solo and getting to know the map's ins and outs. Get the general layout. From there, know where power is, pack-a-punch is, and where buildable parts are (such as for a shield and anything else the map features).

Then once you've gotten the hang of how the map works, try to nail down getting the wonder weapons. Some maps, like Origins, Der Esiendrache, have weapons that need to be built and gaining parts to those are done in different ways. Then in each map there are additional weapons or equipment that also have their own methods of being put together, such as Shadows of Evil, Gorod Krovi, and Zetsobu No Shima.

Once you've gotten the layout of the map, know how to do most of the building of weapons and equipment you're in good shape to go Public. But be warned, most public matches are people who are just as clueless, so don't expect to go far. Zombies is always a better experience with your friends or people who know what they're doing enough to have a good time.

As for Easter Eggs? That's another mess entirely, if you're going to do Easter Eggs, you'll need to know the steps and maybe try practicing or attempting them yourself to get the hang of it when you party up with others. This mainly applies to all the Black Ops III maps, and Shangri-La, Moon, and Origins. (Ascension has an Easter Egg, but doesn't gain you much, not even an achievement).

Easter Eggs aren't so bad once you've learned the map. That's really where most of the work is done. Getting the wonder weapons and power equipment is what most players are going to do to hit higher rounds, anyways.

If you want to know what "the point" of Zombies is, it's whatever the hell you want it to be. You can just hit the mystery box and survive, that hasn't changed and never will. It's still a wave-by-wave survival mode at the end of the day. A step up is just getting better weapons and equipment. If you want to challenge yourself and do the Easter Eggs, you can do that and advance the story. You can do whatever you want. It seems like a lot at first, but once you get the hang of it all, it's second nature.

There are tons of great, easy-to-follow guides on YouTube for every aspect of the zombie mode. Try there.

Wait why is my post featured in what Neogaf is saying lol
It made me laugh. Generally that's what that section is for in my OTs.

TimFL

Is the Nacht map broken for anyone else? The spawn rate is borked. The zombies are very slow to spawn in the first couple rounds.

Pretty sure it's always been like that in WaW, maybe they tried to recreate that feeling.

I hopped on a Nacht der Untoten PUB match few minutes ago. 1 guy went AFK early on (left 3 rounds later when he returned and noticed we were still alive and he wasnt) and another one left at round 10. Pretty lame to say the least, we weren't even doing that bad.

What's the best door opening guide on NdU? The pubs I were with opened the room then the stairs in there (unlocking the cola perk machine that gives you a random cola perk... have to gamble for my jugg). Problem was that everyone kept camping the room which meant covering the 3 room windows, the spawn room and the stairs (1 afk).

Toa TAK

Banned
What's the best door opening guide on NdU? The pubs I were with opened the room then the stairs in there (unlocking the cola perk machine that gives you a random cola perk... have to gamble for my jugg). Problem was that everyone kept camping the room which meant covering the 3 room windows, the spawn room and the stairs (1 afk).

Yeah that sounds about right.

The "HELP" room, then the stairs in that room that lead up, then just camp by the railing with the buyable grenades on the wall without opening the stairs behind you.

• Ray Gun Mark II is on all Zombie Chronicles maps.
  • The fucking mud on Origins makes you even slower.
  • Ascension doesn’t start off in black and white, but instead a sephia tone.
  • The cabinet on Nacht der Untoten has the Locus.
  • PHD Flopper will be replaced with Widows Wine.
  • Spikemores on Shangri-La have been replaced with Trip Mines and will utilize the same function as Spikemores for the Easter egg.
  • ... power needing to be on for grabbing Juggernog and/or Speed Cola in No Man’s Land.
Disgusting.

I don't really see the need for any of these changes, especially removing WaW and Black Ops 1 wallbuys and swapping them for BO3 weapons. Wallbuys should be the same, the box should give you BO3 weapons mixed with the classic power weapons.

Think I'll pass.

Toa TAK

Banned
8 Days of the Undead Trailer

Disgusting.

I don't really see the need for any of these changes, especially removing WaW and Black Ops 1 wallbuys and swapping them for BO3 weapons. Wallbuys should be the same, the box should give you BO3 weapons mixed with the classic power weapons.

Think I'll pass.
Sure. But for what it's worth, BOIII's weapon set is easily the best of all four games. The classic wonder weapons are still in, and returning favorites like the M16, MP-40, and such are coming back (even if they're in the box *grumble*).

I do wish the wall buys were the same.

alexbull_uk

Played Nacht and Verruckt so far and I'm really digging it. Plays very similarly to how I remember, but benefits from the BO3 sandbox.

The maps look great on the Pro in 4K too.

8 Days of the Undead Trailer

Sure. But for what it's worth, BOIII's weapon set is easily the best of all four games. The classic wonder weapons are still in, and returning favorites like the M16, MP-40, and such are coming back (even if they're in the box *grumble*).

I do wish the wall buys were the same.

For all the wall buys to be the same, they'd have to remake all of those guns for BO3, which would be quite a bit of work given that'd be almost the entire weapon set from WaW, BO and BO2.

The returning guns (galil, m16, mp40, ppsh etc) besides the wonder weapons are all weapons that were added previously to multiplayer through supply drops, so they just took those guns from MP and added them to zombies.

Toa TAK

Banned
For all the wall buys to be the same, they'd have to remake all of those guns for BO3, which would be quite a bit of work given that'd be almost the entire weapon set from WaW, BO and BO2.

The returning guns (galil, m16, mp40, ppsh etc) besides the wonder weapons are all weapons that were added previously to multiplayer through supply drops, so they just took those guns from MP and added them to zombies.
Yeah pretty much.

Though, doesn't stop me from dreamin'.

For what it's worth, the PPSH wasn't in supply drops until much later after its debut in Gorod Krovi. And unless you count the HG-40, the MP40 isn't in multiplayer either (as far as I know).

Randam

I wouldn't play solo.
I don't like solo at all.
Zombies is about playing coop.

As a newbie, I would just join a game and tell people that you are new and don't know how things work.
You will learn how stuff works from other players.
And experienced players will help you survive more rounds.

I wouldn't play solo.
I don't like solo at all.
Zombies is about playing coop.

As a newbie, I would just join a game and tell people that you are new and don't know how things work.
You will learn how stuff works from other players.
And experienced players will help you survive more rounds.

While I do like playing zombies co-op, but if I'm going for high round attempts, I'm definitely playing solo. Rounds go by quicker because of less zombies and you can actually pause the frikin game. I wish there was a pause feature in MP as well. It's really annoying when you wanna go for a leak or something else and your teammates have to basically sit there babysit a zombie for you. A lot of downs happen during this time as well.

13ruce

Banned
8 of the best zombie maps ever and honestly the best zombies arcade mode to ever exist.

30 might look steep but you can have dozens even 100s of hours of gameplay on a single map.

Played all day today and it still is addicting as the old days as a 13 year old playing Kino or Nacht. All 8 maps are fantastic imo and the golden age of zombies.

Both solo and coop gameplay is good imo.

Top Bottom