• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (360/One/PS3/PS4/Steam) GAF Clan |OT|: Legends Never Die

call-of-duty-ghosts-mocap-dog_960.0_cinema_720.0.jpg

Call of Dogey Duty GAF Clan

Alright, making an offshoot topic here for online talk related to the clan or just online talk in general so we can stop clogging up the other topic.

Topic will be barebones unless someone wants to make graphics for it.

---

TO JOIN:
1) Create a CallofDuty.com account and link your online ID to it.
2) PM (CHOOSE ONE):

-Me
-mr miserable
-rangersfan414

3) Include your Xbox Live gamertag, PSN ID or Steam ID in the message body. Wii U is not supported in the cross-platform clans, sorry.
4) We'll let you know when we invite you to the clan. You can accept in the app of via Barracks > Clan Invites in game.
5) If you haven't been added within 24 hours, please PM another person your details. Occasionally, one leader may be busy.

---

Clan Wars will be up 11/25. In-game rewards are rewarded for our clan placing well. Presumably, this included double XP and backgrounds/patches for your player.

In addition, you can choose from soldier customization to use the GAF clan tag. This will be Gold/Red once we reach the appropriate level.

This section will be updated once Clan Wars go live.

---
GAF ID spreadsheet:

Feel free to add yourself to this spreadsheet so that we can play in groups and work together. If you're going to send someone a friend request on a service, let them know you're from GAF.

But yeah, someone please make graphics for this. It's almost as hideous as the textures in this game.

Also, if you're on Steam, you're going to have to wait until Beach Head fixes the app and allows me to search for you guys. As it stands, I can't pull up your profiles to invite you.

Uh...There is more than one GAF clan. Why create this new one?

They got rid of elite (which I was in charge of) and switched it to a cross platform one and got rid of the rosters. So we need to remake the roster with this one.

Old clans don't carry over to ghosts. It let me reserve the clan name before it launched, but not the roster.

aristotle

They got rid of elite (which I was in charge of) and switched it to a cross platform one and got rid of the rosters. So we need to remake the roster with this one.

Old clans don't carry over to ghosts. It let me reserve the clan name before it launched, but not the roster.

Oh right. I just read that. They sure didn't make it clear before release. I'll send you a PM.

eival

if the dog was mo-capped, why does its turning animations in the game look Fallout 3's Dog-like?

and for a 100 million budget and 50 gig install, you'd think they could line up the tracer rounds during cutscenes so its not so obvious to see it hitting nothing and not even in the right angle of where enemies are.

the earliest most blatant, even at full speed is when the guy jumps over you to catch the pack of wolves who are about to attack, when he throws it, it never actually gets back up an he puts 2 bullet in a tree, and as another runs off screen to the left, barely at his 11 oclock, hes shooting almost more than 90 degrees across his body. slowing it down by frame makes it even more hilarious.

aristotle

Son of a bitch. Can I get another clan invite? I'm not in a clan at all yet it says I accepted the clan invite. I don't know WTF is wrong. Sorry. :(

schwupp

wsoxfan1214 - send you a pm with my steam name.

hope this works now - i´ve tried to create a clan with a buddy, he never received the invite i sent :(

I swear my brother and I are the only ones ever on. Is this an issue with the game, or the clan?

I have the most time played in the game (3 days in game ranked) and have been playing with x sticky ii on a pretty consistent basis. I'm on for multiple hours every day and have played with Toa Tak a bit as well. If you're on 360, you can definitely join us in these parties!

But if this clan is anything like the previous MW3 one, it'll have 100 members, with about 5 active ones and an inactive clan leader lol. I just joined cause I figured we would get double xp in game again, but that's not the case this year.

Greyvvolf

Add me to play on PS3 and my information is in my public profile on here. We also level up the NeoGAF clan if we play together. I usually play Team Deathmatch. Just message me saying that you are from GAF as I get a lot of random adds.

I have the most time played in the game (3 days in game ranked) and have been playing with x sticky ii on a pretty consistent basis. I'm on for multiple hours every day and have played with Toa Tak a bit as well. If you're on 360, you can definitely join us in these parties!

But if this clan is anything like the previous MW3 one, it'll have 100 members, with about 5 active ones and an inactive clan leader lol. I just joined cause I figured we would get double xp in game again, but that's not the case this year.

Yes, you love to cry about me being inactive every two days. I get it. If you want to be more active, feel free to make another. I do have schoolwork to attend to once in a while.

Anyways, I'll hit up the PMs soon. I have almost 30 to sift through and have been playing my new PS4, working and doing school.

Also, to the person who asked above, I'll have it on the PS4 eventually.

Steam lookup is still not working because Beachhead is a shit company and can't fix anything to save their lives.

damiserableman

Neo Member
Just wanted to let everyone know (if they didnt already) that you can look at what members are online by checking the clan page and going to the roster. i only have xbox360 at the moment but i assume you can do it on other consoles as well.

IISANDERII

On the clan roster, it says that I'm on XBL but I'm on PSN. Why does it do that and can I correct it?
Can I get in on the GAF clan? I'm on PS4: knowmyKEEZ
Short of PMing them, you can apply via the Call of Duty app[which is newer and different than the Elite app] but I think it's only on ios right now.
In the meanwhile, I send you a friend req.

Fun games tonight Sander, doesn't seem like there's too many people playing from GAF, or if they are they aren't in the clan.

Anyway, if anyone on PS4 wants to party up, my PSN is TKRunningRiot.

IISANDERII

Fun games tonight Sander, doesn't seem like there's too many people playing from GAF, or if they are they aren't in the clan.

Anyway, if anyone on PS4 wants to party up, my PSN is TKRunningRiot.
Yeah good Times, I think we won nearly all our matches, love watching that win/loss ratio go up.
I think most people in the clan are not on PS4 so that's why it seems so inactive?

I just wish that you could use the audio jack on the controller only for a Mic. Such a simple little option I hope they patch in asap.

damiserableman

Neo Member
So clan wars are up, we doing anything now that they're here?

Whatever times work best for everyone who wants to play. if we can get a consensus on a good time for more than 4 clan members we can start playing. ( and i also believe the 4 person minimum is on a console to console basis.)

Clan wars are officially active, looks like we have a decent lead in TDM. Is there a better way to promote this clan/thread on GAF? My friends list is basically only GAF'ers and there's plenty who have Ghosts, but aren't in the clan.

Toa TAK

Banned
Whatever times work best for everyone who wants to play. if we can get a consensus on a good time for more than 4 clan members we can start playing. ( and i also believe the 4 person minimum is on a console to console basis.)

I'm down for the mornings this week on the 360.

IISANDERII

We were dominant. My first time using the party system and it went smoothly too.

I checked out the clan wars and it says our current target is Domination. We have 2 wins, putting us in 3rd place. 1st place has 47 wins and 2nd place has got 4. Don't think we'll catch first but we could play some more to make sure we stay in the top 3.

Shady859

Sent a request for PS4, shady859. I was in the 360 GAF clan of Black Ops 2 and played way to much until I finally quit playing around 2nd map pack.

Moving 360 -> PS4 kinda held me off on playing alot so far this year. :/

EDIT: this APP IS HORRIBLE!!!

TDM is ours. Focus on Cranked next, guys. Once we take that, we can probably do KC. W still need to maintain the lead in TDM too though.

If you have an extreme aversion to cranked for some reason, KC early wouldn't hurt.

Next round of clan invites was just sent out.

Go for cranked, people. They're 5ish wins away. we're like 8. We can pull ahead.

Also, you get bonus XP for playing it since I set it to the primary target.

Yeah, it is.

Also, when we inevitably hit the member limit, I will be removing the people who only play one game type and doesn't try to help the clan in clan wars. You can play domination/hunted/whatever on your own.

Just a heads up.

Top Bottom