• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts cast revealed by posters

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
As you can see, all of the characters are highly unusual and distinct.

cod_ghosts_poster_1zsu4j.png

screen-shot-2013-05-0prugs.png
screen-shot-2013-05-0buulk.png

screen-shot-2013-05-0rwuua.png
screen-shot-2013-05-0hqu8a.png

Source: http://mp1st.com/2013/05/09/call-of-duty-ghosts-main-characters-revealed/

Xater

I am sure I will fall in Love with their very distinct and Not stereotypical character during gameplay.

liquidtmd

Banned
Macho Cliched Chumps Going Pew Pew: 2013 edition

tumblr_mig21eW8RJ1rvl01zo1_500.png

"This time they've got new hats"!!*

*(New hats may not be included, DLC charges will apply)

Kinyou

Certainly a lack of distinctive features. I think in MW2 the entire point of Ghost's mask was to make him recognizable. Same with Capt. Price's beard.

Into

Its 5 guys, all have a role in the "Ghosts" team

The big picture:
Main guy, jack of all trades, mainly assault rifle

Second picture:
Guy taking his mask that looks like a potato bag, is the silent assassin one, stealthy. The guy to the right with the hankerchief around his mouth is the one who uses chemical weapons and melee attacks to dispatch of his enemies.

Last picture:
The guy to the left is the sniper, has face paint on his face and the eyes of a sniper.
The guy to the right with the helmet with plastic glass is the pyromancer of the group, giant flamethrower.

Source: Tales From My Ass, the reboot starring Shia Labeouf

Its 5 guys, all have a role in the "Ghosts" team

The big picture:
Main guy, jack of all trades, mainly assault rifle

Second picture:
Guy taking his mask that looks like a potato bag, is the silent assassin one, stealthy. The guy to the right with the hankerchief around his mouth is the one who uses chemical weapons and melee attacks to dispatch of his enemies.

Last picture:
The guy to the left is the sniper, has face paint on his face and the eyes of a sniper.
The guy to the right with the helmet with plastic glass is the pyromancer of the group, giant flamethrower.

Source: Tales From My Ass, the reboot starring Shia Labeouf

You might be onto something here, your Ass might be more accurate than you think

GQman2121

Banned
Who does this type of marketing appeal to for a videogame? Surely the average COD player couldn't give two fucks about close up shots of dudes faces, right?

Are these going to be hanging in retail stores?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Oh look another military game that doesn't feature women. I expect an article about this by noon

Top Bottom