• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts online multiplayer discussion thread

That sounds... Not possible.

Was this PS3? Either that or you were in a hacked lobby. Which is unlikely to happen without giving you a ridiculous amount of XP.

And awwww yisssss. Escaped with a prestige relic in Extinction. Got that achievement, the one for all people escaping and a nice background for it.

It's nice having a good team. Extinction is an incredible and very fun mode. I look forward to them building on it. If they fleshed it out into a full mmo thing, I would even be willing to pay 60 dollars for a full Extinction game.

I've probably plunked down over 100 hrs in each of the IW COD games and for whatever reason I just can't into Ghosts as of yet. The maps are huge labyrinths, the spawns are effing terrible and I feel like I've already had my fill of quick scopers and campers. No matter the gametype I run around like an idiot for a minute looking to get into an encounter only to get picked off from behind or from an insane range and angle only to respawn and do it again.

I'll give it a couple of more tries but not particularly impressed so far.

this sums it up perfectly. just generally shit.

Meia

I've played each CoD game for hundreds of hours, topped off Blops 2 at 364 hours, but I just cannot seem to get into this game.

I don't know if this is a PC problem or not, but the frames per deaths with what you see and what they see is TERRIBLE. I got really good at using a riot shield in Blops 2 for example(even having a diamond one), but they're just impossible to use in this game. So many times it looks like I'm getting shot through the shield even knowing I'm facing someone, only to look at the killcam as they've clearly circle strafed me without me even seeing it on my screen.

Seriously, who releases a game in this damn state? @_@

I've played each CoD game for hundreds of hours, topped off Blops 2 at 364 hours, but I just cannot seem to get into this game.

I don't know if this is a PC problem or not, but the frames per deaths with what you see and what they see is TERRIBLE. I got really good at using a riot shield in Blops 2 for example(even having a diamond one), but they're just impossible to use in this game. So many times it looks like I'm getting shot through the shield even knowing I'm facing someone, only to look at the killcam as they've clearly circle strafed me without me even seeing it on my screen.

Seriously, who releases a game in this damn state? @_@

a studio that's a shell of it's former self.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
So is no one having fun with this game? Whenever I come in here I see a lot of people complaining about the spawns and the maps. I don't have the game personally so I can't judge. For all its faults though I did enjoy MW3.

Zing

Banned
I suspect it may just be series fatigue, or straight up whining. I haven't personally seen anything related to any of the complaints here. I'm not sure if it is a difference in platforms, or what. I am playing on the Wii U. I've played several of the game modes. I've seen no lag, no weird spawning, no glitches, no hacking, no teleporting, no… anything. Every death of mine feels legit, and everyone else I feel that I shot gets killed.

I am having a lot of fun. I'm sure the other people having fun are busying playing instead of making YouTube videos or posting here.

SmokeMaxX

So is no one having fun with this game? Whenever I come in here I see a lot of people complaining about the spawns and the maps. I don't have the game personally so I can't judge. For all its faults though I did enjoy MW3.

I don't think it should be seen as "noone is having fun with this game." I think you should look at it as "the spawns and maps are a very real problem and not just people complaining to be complaining." A lot of people are dismissing the issues that people have maybe because they think others are hating on Ghosts because "it's the cool thing to do." Unfortunately that's misleading those who don't have the game into thinking there's nothing wrong with it when there is. The game isn't bad when things make sense. Watching people spawn and getting stabbed in the back by someone who just spawned literally seconds ago on the biggest map in the game is bullshit. I can consistently watch an entire team spawn and kill them off on one or two of the maps in the game. That's fucked up.

I suspect it may just be series fatigue, or straight up whining. I haven't personally seen anything related to any of the complaints here. I'm not sure if it is a difference in platforms, or what. I am playing on the Wii U. I've played several of the game modes. I've seen no lag, no weird spawning, no glitches, no hacking, no teleporting, no… anything. Every death of mine feels legit, and everyone else I feel that I shot gets killed.

I am having a lot of fun. I'm sure the other people having fun are busying playing instead of making YouTube videos or posting here.
I get that you don't personally don't see the things people complain about, but I'm not really sure how you can just ignore those YouTube videos showing the issues that everyone's complaining about and pretend like they don't exist. Also, WiiU version isn't going to get hacked because noone plays on it. In addition, you're going to get far less of ANY issue for this same reason. This is coming from someone who has the WiiU and 360 versions.

Zing

Banned
If you check other topics, you will see they are packed with complainers as well. I went into the Battlefield 4 topic to see how it was going and came away feeling it was the worst game ever made. I think public forums and general threads are simply the worst place to get a good feel for a game. It's like going onto a tech forum and reading about a new TV or computer hardware. People who take the time to write are the ones with something negative to say. Just play it yourself and trade or resell if you don't like it.

I get that you don't personally don't see the things people complain about, but I'm not really sure how you can just ignore those YouTube videos showing the issues that everyone's complaining about and pretend like they don't exist. Also, WiiU version isn't going to get hacked because noone plays on it. In addition, you're going to get far less of ANY issue for this same reason. This is coming from someone who has the WiiU and 360 versions.
I don't need to pretend they don't exist, because they literally do not exist for me. I can easily ignore the YouTube videos because they are showing things that do not happen for me and do not affect me in the slightest, and may very well never affect me. Why would I stress out about something that has literally no effect on my life at all?

SmokeMaxX

If you check other topics, you will see they are packed with complainers as well. I went into the Battlefield 4 topic to see how it was going and came away feeling it was the worst game ever made. I think public forums and general threads are simply the worst place to get a good feel for a game. It's like going onto a tech forum and reading about a new TV or computer hardware. People who take the time to write are the ones with something negative to say. Just play it yourself and trade or resell if you don't like it.

I don't need to pretend they don't exist, because they literally do not exist for me. I can easily ignore the YouTube videos because they are showing things that do not happen for me and do not affect me in the slightest, and may very well never affect me. Why would I stress out about something that has literally no effect on my life at all?

Who said anything about stressing? If you're stressed about it, that's on you. Misleading others into thinking there's nothing wrong with the game makes it seem like you have an agenda. It'd be different if the general vibe was that nothing was wrong with the game or that people were complaining about how some guns weren't good (a problem that's inherent with any game that has variety). A large number of people are coming forward with the exact same claims (spawn and maps) and many of them are people who have put in A LOT of hours with the previous few titles. It's not like a whole bunch of inexperienced players are coming in complaining about the series in general.

Look, if anyone wants to see the bullshit first hand. Do the exact same thing that that one guy did in that video posted earlier. Play cranked on the hotdog stand map. Pick a sprint class. Run down the middle upper hallway and jump down onto the truck. Shoot people in their spawn. Run around the monument and you should be able to watch the enemies spawn in. Shoot them and their teammates will still spawn next to them. If they don't, run around the monument again. I can confirm this works as I was able to do it first try and got 5 kills within like a two second time frame. Enemies were literally spawning in faster than I could kill them. Maybe we have a different idea of what's "fair" in a Call of Duty game, but shooting at people before they spawn is broken. This goes beyond what any game in the series since MW1 has done.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8slavmOqLDw
This is the link. Everyone should do this so more people will see what we're talking about.

How about not saying things such as "I suspect it may just be series fatigue, or straight up whining" then? The idiotic spawning affects me literally every time I play, and is annoying enough to actively discourage me from playing. I'm not even talking about the extreme cases in some videos, but the get-shot-in-the-back spawns that are frequent and silly enough to make me feel sorry for the other player when I happen to be the shooter.

It's a mediocre game. I couldn't even begin to add up the hours I've put into the multiplayer since the first Modern Warfare. The series is a shadow of itself and maybe that's compounded by the fact that Infinity Ward revolutionized the console shooter and the remnants of their company can't seem to make it work.

gogogow

The maps are fine imo, the million points of entrances/exits to any place/room/corridor isn't. You have to constantly look up, down, left, right, back, front. I really don't know how to play this game anymore. I tried to be cautious and gets killed from any one direction. Tried to play in a rushing style and gets killed by million snipers. The game is seriously a sniper haven, like they weren't powerful enough with their quick scoping in previous COD games. And the dog killstreak reward is a joke. When the dog jumps at you, the gun just doesn't work, you can't shoot anymore, you are already dead.

SmokeMaxX

The maps are fine imo, the million points of entrances/exits to any place/room/corridor isn't. You have to constantly look up, down, left, right, back, front. I really don't know how to play this game anymore. I tried to be cautious and gets killed from any one direction. Tried to play in a rushing style and gets killed by million snipers. The game is seriously a sniper haven, like they weren't powerful enough with their quick scoping in previous COD games. And the dog killstreak reward is a joke. When the dog jumps at you, the gun just doesn't work, you can't shoot anymore, you are already dead.

I don't really find snipers OP in this game, but it seems like quickscoping might be back and better than ever. Other than that, it's hard for snipers to find a good position and the spawns means they're constantly looking over their shoulder.

The dogs have always been very good in lag ever since WaW. WaW's dogs were fine though because it was easy to figure out where they were coming from so you could kill them as they "spawned" (i.e. ran into the map), there were certain parts of the maps they could not touch (even if anyone could easily walk to that location without pressing A to jump), they had lower health (bigger deal), and they were much easier to knife. Right now with the lag compensation they dominate in close quarters as you can't put enough bullets in them before they are able to lunge at you. Knifing is very hit or miss against dogs (many of my buddies say it's impossible, but I was able to do it about 2-3 times out of about 10-15 tries). Oh and they are a hard counter to juggernauts because it takes 5-6 riot shield bashes to kill a dog which is pretty ridiculous. Dogs are definitely very good but I wouldn't say they're OP either. Just shitty netcode makes them better than they should be.

Actually one thing I'm really pissed about is what they did to the magnums. Why they thought it'd be a great idea to nerf the fire rate on them, I'll never know. I'd almost rather run around with a semi-auto sniper than a magnum. Of course a lot of my frustration was trying to do the Clueless operation. That one is pure hell.

Effect

I've had some fun with the game but not enough. The negative feelings from playing the game outweigh the positives with me. For ever game where I feel I'm not dying unfairly I can have several where I do. Then I realize that the reason I'm possibly having more fun is because others are on the receiving end of the crap that has been making my play experience bad. That in turn makes me feel a little bad in the end.

Varth

I'm having so much fun with every mode, but yeah, spawn system and "who shoots first wins" system can be pretty frustrating. I can see where the game is headed, eSport wise, but I have a hard time understanding the good side of dedicated servers in a game like this. Seems like the lag is managed in the same way as BF3 now, but in a game that doesn't really support it. Replay is a damn alternate reality every time, and I lost count of the times I was dead before even pushing the button. Not the best of connections, but I always managed to play BF3 without much frustration, due to the slower rythm. Anyone managed to make sense of the new netcode? The only thing I can see is that it allows people to play day one, and that's already an improvement on BF3, BF4 and BLOPS2. But what's the cost and what's the advantage?

Yeah, the magnums are hot garbage. Got the challenge (Clueless) for 200 kills with akimbo+ACOG magnums and my kd took a gigantic hit.

That said, a random little easter egg in extinction I found:

BUY THE SVU BEFORE.

1) Go to the lodge sign
2) Shoot the L in meL's
3) Shoot the O in lOdge
4) Shoot the L in Lodge
5) Repeat until you see LOL in pink and cyan pop up.
6) Kill an alien

Make sure the lights themselves are being hit. Using a sniper helps a ton and so does being close.

SmokeMaxX

I do like Hunted though. I was top 1500 on XBL on it a day or two ago. It's so easy to get a high k/d in that game if you're comfortable with more than one type of gun it's ridiculous. I was playing by myself and had like a 28 game win streak before the host left a game which broke my streak (we were winning too!).

Infected is also fun if you are farming wins. It's almost impossible to lose in that gametype. If you're decent, you can get a high k/d on it too.

Blitz is okay. I don't dislike it; it's actually my type of objective based game, but it's just hard to enjoy regular gun games on Ghosts for some reason.

Cranked has good intentions but it's not that fun. Way more fun than TDM for sure, but less fun than most of the other modes.

I don't like S&R that much. It's like S&D except sniper kills are near meaningless and it's much harder to lose when you're ahead.

On Maps:

As someone that hated the MW3 maps and loved BO1 maps, I'm enjoying these maps. There's definitely a bit too much Swiss cheese entrances/exits (see: Chasm). That makes it harder to control zones, but the maps do make sense and are fun.

Lots of maps feel like they have an A side and a B side (like Octane, Freight, Chasm, etc) which makes them different than the three-lane type of maps, but they still have a clarity to them. I like the size and the slower pace. I understand this won't appeal to everyone, but my favorite mode has always been Search and Destroy.

On Spawns:

The spawns need a fix. They're shit. No other way about it. It sucks when I can go on a six kill streak, and then go on a four death streak right after just because I can't live longer than 5 seconds after my spawn.

Please Nerf:

Quickscoping. It should really just be called Auto-Scoping since it abuses auto-aim. It's back and annoying.

Dog. Scooby Doo basically teleports onto you and jumps over buildings like Superman to Matyrdog. And why does he take 6 bullets to kill?

Amplify. I prefer the Treyarch design philosophy where players don't get an advantage by buying a $150 peripheral (headphones).

cresto

On Maps:

As someone that hated the MW3 maps and loved BO1 maps, I'm enjoying these maps. There's definitely a bit too much Swiss cheese entrances/exits (see: Chasm). That makes it harder to control zones, but the maps do make sense and are fun.

Lots of maps feel like they have an A side and a B side (like Octane, Freight, Chasm, etc) which makes them different than the three-lane type of maps, but they still have a clarity to them. I like the size and the slower pace. I understand this won't appeal to everyone, but my favorite mode has always been Search and Destroy.

On Spawns:

The spawns need a fix. They're shit. No other way about it. It sucks when I can go on a six kill streak, and then go on a four death streak right after just because I can't live longer than 5 seconds after my spawn.

Please Nerf:

Quickscoping. It should really just be called Auto-Scoping since it abuses auto-aim. It's back and annoying.

Dog. Scooby Doo basically teleports onto you and jumps over buildings like Superman to Matyrdog. And why does he take 6 bullets to kill?

Amplify. I prefer the Treyarch design philosophy where players don't get an advantage by buying a $150 peripheral (headphones).

You know what would be an interesting nerf to the dog? They enable that quick time event where if a dog jumps you, you can snap the fuckers neck. It's already brutal shooting the poor guy, why not at least give you a chance to reject the insta-death.

After today, I think I'm done with public games. I tried five or six KC games and every single one was a completely lopsided stomp filled with quickscoping snipers who killed me whenever I moved anywhere. Sometimes right after spawning. I wish I was exaggerating. I hoped to jump back into some non-coop multiplayer action with CoD, but these uncontrollable maps combined with the spawning make the experience unbearable.

There's probably quite a bit of fun to be had with friends on LAN and in the squads/safeguard/extinction modes, so I'll wait for PS4 and upgrade with the rest of my regular gaming group.

edit: "uncontrollable" was a poor choice of words, maybe "chaotic clusterfuck maps" describes the situation better.

You know what would be an interesting nerf to the dog? They enable that quick time event where if a dog jumps you, you can snap the fuckers neck. It's already brutal shooting the poor guy, why not at least give you a chance to reject the insta-death.

That'd work. Maybe if the dog jumps you from the front, you get the QT event but not from the back?

SmokeMaxX

My idea of a nerf would be forcing a quicktime event where the dog jumps on you to stun you and you can push him off, but he can't kill you. That'd force actual teamwork between player and dog. Also, they could increase the radius of the dog around you and have it more aggressive as a trade off. Right now if I see a dog, I can expect to find its owner around it which sucks for people trying to hide.

My idea of a nerf would be forcing a quicktime event where the dog jumps on you to stun you and you can push him off, but he can't kill you. That'd force actual teamwork between player and dog. Also, they could increase the radius of the dog around you and have it more aggressive as a trade off. Right now if I see a dog, I can expect to find its owner around it which sucks for people trying to hide.

That is definitely the tradeoff with the dog and the Night Owl. Unfortunately, with the dog, you're often dead if you see it up close.

I thought the Night Owl might be good for being able to play defensively. After all, it's an old-school motion sensor and trophy system combined. But it's just a giant arrow over your head that begs people to shoot you.

SmokeMaxX

That is definitely the tradeoff with the dog and the Night Owl. Unfortunately, with the dog, you're often dead if you see it up close.

I thought the Night Owl might be good for being able to play defensively. After all, it's an old-school motion sensor and trophy system combined. But it's just a giant arrow over your head that begs people to shoot you.
Yeah I've tried rocking night owl and it's kinda terrible. I'm not even sure if it's protecting me from explosives the few times that it can actually catch up to me. I can swear I still get hit with just as many explosives as without it.

Yeah I've tried rocking night owl and it's kinda terrible. I'm not even sure if it's protecting me from explosives the few times that it can actually catch up to me. I can swear I still get hit with just as many explosives as without it.

You're dead on with the part about waiting for it to catch up to you. It's so slow.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
What gametype/map/gun?

Also, whats your KDR?

Hmm, Domination, Siege, Honey Badger with Grip and Extended Mags. 2.10 ATM, but constantly rising, I sucked hard the first day which lowered it a fair bit.

Wii U patch is live.

Wii U Specific Features and Changes

•Performance optimizations
•Added Wii Remote ‘ADS Camera Sensitivity’ setting
•Added Wii Remote gesture to ‘Jump’ setting
•Added ‘Disable Music’ setting
•Added popups for selecting where the Software Keyboard appears (GamePad/TV)
•Improved support for long squad member names
•Maximum Wii Remote camera speed has been doubled
•Disabled Wii Remote Aim Assist in Public playlists due to an unfixed exploit reported by the community

Fixes

•Fix for unresponsive/”hitching” menus
•Fixed an issue where a party would be lost after backing out of a match

•Fix for crashes reported when switching between Campaign and Multiplayer

•Fixed issues that were causing occasional static and audio pops when using a headset
•Fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause gunfire sounds to not play
•Fixed an issue where, after changing control settings on the primary display, the GamePad controls menu would open and close immediately
•Fixed a freeze that could occur when powering down or using the Home button
•Fixed an issue that prevented access to the Home menu after completing an online match
•The loading bar will no longer appear to lose progress when nearly finished loading a map
•Fixed an issue where ejecting the game disc could lead to a crash when the game resumed
•Corrected button prompt for the Trinity Rocket streak reward
•Fixed Wii Remote issue where the player would see the view pop to one area and then another when using a lower ads reach when going into ads while turning with a scope.
•Fixed Wii Remote issue where enemy names display and reticle color change would only occur when the enemy was in the center of the view instead of using the reticle.
•Fixed Wii Remote issue with the Helo Pilot streak where tracers and impact of shots were going slightly below the reticle.
•Several fixes brought over from Infinity Ward

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414847313#.UoQmBHbTl9A

Kacar

That sounds... Not possible.

Was this PS3? Either that or you were in a hacked lobby. Which is unlikely to happen without giving you a ridiculous amount of XP.

Yea it was PS3. It was pretty crazy. Grabbing his gun immediately started glithing my game.

jedimike

I'm enjoying the multiplayer... Still kind of confused about the point system and operations. I keep spending my squad points to get more operations objectives but I can't see anything change...

As far as game play goes, my biggest frustration has been spawn points and people exploiting spawn points.

MrDaravon

Two separate matches in two different modes in Stonehaven and then a third match on Whiteout (both of which are obscenely too large for 6v6) I both had people spawn 5 feet behind me in a corner of the map after I just killed them and vice versa. Led to hilarity on two of the matches where I went to town on the other team, then sadness when it happened to me.

The core gunplay feels pretty good, but none of the scorestreaks do literally anything for me, spawns are ultra fucked and the maps are swiss cheese and many are way too big. If they fix the spawns and patch Ground War into current-gen I'll give it another go, but after 7 hours of competitive multiplayer I'm fucking done outside of some Squads/Extinction with friends. I truly wish I was playing whatever magical version some people are saying they have with no spawn issues and where the map sizes feel right. Picking up BO2 and MW3 the next time I'm out at a Gamestop or something.

On Maps:

On Spawns:

Please Nerf:

I hate that it makes you and your team's own footsteps loud as hell.
still useful in S&D/S&R though.

kuYuri

Can someone who has both Ghosts and Black Ops 2 tell me how many people are on the Barebones playlist? I'm thinking of picking up one or the other on Black Friday and I'm planning to spend most of my time in Barebones. I can never get a match in MW3 and BLOPS1 is hit and miss, so I'm hoping to move up to one of the more recent games.

There are no Barebones playlist in either game. Black Ops 1 was the last game with that.

Dazzler

The spawns on Stonehaven are hilarious

Often your whole team are on one side of the map and the enemy will still spawn on that side of the map, right in the middle of you

fix this shit, IW

SmokeMaxX

I'm enjoying the multiplayer... Still kind of confused about the point system and operations. I keep spending my squad points to get more operations objectives but I can't see anything change...

As far as game play goes, my biggest frustration has been spawn points and people exploiting spawn points.
you have to open up the operations sub-menus or whatever. Find the operation category you want to change and hit A (or whatever is the select button on your system).

DRE Fei

These maps are too big not to have a traditional UAV. SAT COMs in their current form suck.

They should just buff the assault SAT COM. Maybe 1 assault SAT COM could have the same effect you get from 2 simultaneous support ones or something. I'm just throwing ideas out there, but something needs to be changed to help these big maps.

Effect

I've been trying to hold off to see what the patches do before getting rid of my copy but not sure how much longer I can hold out. The removal of aim assist for the Wii remote has been frustrating. Especially when it seems I'm constantly being killed by dual analog users.

TRios Zen

Can anyone with a better understanding of network traffic flow help me understand how lag can affect your game?

Specifically, this problem is intermittent, but has now happened enough times where I don't think it's going away; I spawn and fire an automatic weapon - bullets come out in a nice steady stream. I reload, run, find my first target, pull the trigger and single shot, pause, shot, shot, pause, steady stream. Stutters like I'm letting go of the trigger but of course the trigger is being held consistently. Note that usually by the end of the first pause, I'm dead anyway.

For the sake of this question, I have 30mb down/5 mb up service through my ISP and am using a Dark Knight router (set up for Xbox Live). I have experienced this problem both wired and wirelessly.

It's all the more frustrating because I have no idea what is causing this.

Hey guys I just got the game on PS4. How do you unlock headgear for your dudes in squads mode?

(Please don't tell me it's impossible to unlock them except in competitive MP, that would be a gigantic bummer!)

nomis

Oh... you're one of those.

This is like saying that people shouldn't get to play in HD and see smaller players on their screen because some idiot is still playing on his 480i SDTV.

Nabs

Man, the netcode on PC is pissing me off. They promised dedicated servers, but I feel we're still dealing with P2P.

...I have gotten into TWO modded lobbies simply by searching for Domination today.

I get into the lobby, kill someone and get promoted to level 60.

Not only does this completely fucking ruin me leveling my soldiers because of the jump, but I get squad points for EVERYTHING I DO now. It is so fucking annoying.

If I get banned for being matched into this bullshit, I am never buying another IW Call of Duty game again. This is absolutely ridiculous.

On to my next soldier until I hit some other lobby where a 12 year old is ruining the game for everyone else.

The dog is powerful, but I feel that if they nerfed his health he would be next to useless. Hard thing to balance. You could have it take more kills to get, but then you'd have to buff the health. I think as the trademark killstreak for this game its fine as is. There are some killstreaks that need serious buffs.

The spawns are sooooooooo bad. Have they addressed this at all? I just went on a 5 killstreak only to follow up with an 8 death streak where all 8 deaths happened within seconds of my spawn.

It's disgusting, and not helped by the general design philosophy of the game:

- I just spawned near someone.

- If they have two SatComs up, I'm as good as dead.

- If they don't have two SatComs up, I start to move. If they hear me with Amplify, I'm dead. I can't just stand at my spawn trying to hear someone and obviously I have no spatial awareness yet since I was just spawned, so I can't contend.

- If I move and nobody hears me, there's more than a coin's flip chance that I get shot in the back from the Swiss cheese map design. I can't quickly run into a space with only two entrances to protect myself because every space has 4 or 5 ways to get to it.

--

...I have gotten into TWO modded lobbies simply by searching for Domination today.

I get into the lobby, kill someone and get promoted to level 60.

Not only does this completely fucking ruin me leveling my soldiers because of the jump, but I get squad points for EVERYTHING I DO now. It is so fucking annoying.

That sounds awesome. I wish someone would hack me and give me all the weapons, streaks, perks, and attachments.

GECK

The dog is powerful, but I feel that if they nerfed his health he would be next to useless. .

Dog goes down slower than players wearing vests and it's ridiculous. With a health nerf he'd still be useful for camping since he insta gibs you coming around corners/doors/ladders on top of being a short ranged UAV.

Found a sick shotgun class for those who enjoyed hipfiring the spas from mw2. Although nothing can bring the spas back, the bottom right shottie(tac I think) with agility, hipfire accuracy perk, ready up, and whatever else you'd like works quite well on smaller maps. Took off my secondary for an extra perk slot and used specialist class. Had tons of fun last night with it.

Top Bottom