• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare cover? Legacy Ver includes Modern Warfare remastered?

Drencrom

Higher-res image
ChC8EL-W4AE29fa.jpg

This looks pretty legit I must say

I just remembered Black Ops 3 had Der Reise remastered, but you had to preorder it to access it.

Wouldn't be shocked if that's likely the way IW will go

I would fucking love this. I hope if it does happen it's just the same game at the core with no real overhauls.

You can't get better than perfection.

shanafan

I just remembered Black Ops 3 had Der Reise remastered, but you had to preorder it to access it.

Wouldn't be shocked if that's likely the way IW will go

A preordered map has been pretty common with COD the past few years. Nuketown 2025 in BO2, Freefall in Ghosts, etc.

jelly

Nope. MW1 and WaW are the only really bad ones.

Just depends. COD4 is the least hacked for me, at least the matches I usually get into. BLOPS1 is really where I run into the most hacked stuff, and MW2 speaks for itself.

If this is a remaster then one would assume the pool would be clean as it will be PS4/XBO players only.

I'm not sure how they actually exploit console versions so not sure if PS4/XBO would make it harder.

Hope they fix any holes either way.

krang

What convoluted way can we expect this to link directly to the MW/AW series?

Can we expect Soap's head in a jar?

If MW1 remastered has multiplayer, then unfortunately I won't play it.

I'm not buying he overpriced version of the new game to play the classic MW1.

I would pay full price for a standalone version of MW1 tho. No way im getting hustled into paying for the new cod wackness.

Genius business move all the same. They'll sell tons off the remaster alone.

im_dany

I'm already throwing money at the screen

Give it to me

Oh God Titanfall 2 & Modern Warfare in the same year. On the same console I can already play Halo 2 and Halo 5.

Hell just give me Bad Co 2 too and I can stop buying multiplayer fps.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I'd gladly eat crow on this one, but no way MP is included. I'm expecting SP only.

Someone said it earlier but I'll repeat it here.

If this is single player only, then it would be pretty meh. If it is single player only then they have truly lost the plot and I will be raging so bad to not get the multi player that it would actually put me off buying it all together. There is no reason just doing the single player portion of the game (campaign is amazing none the less) but the fans don't want the campaign they want the online MP.

If it is multi, then I will be stupid happy. I would love some classic MW and MW 2 and I know many other people so would to.

Please be true and please be multiplayer included. Sadly, I believe it is true but it's not multiplayer !

im_dany

Someone said it earlier but I'll repeat it here.

If this is single player only, then it would be pretty meh. If it is single player only then they have truly lost the plot and I will be raging so bad to not get the multi player that it would actually put me off buying it all together. There is no reason just doing the single player portion of the game (campaign is amazing none the less) but the fans don't want the campaign they want the online MP.

If it is multi, then I will be stupid happy. I would love some classic MW and MW 2 and I know many other people so would to.

Please be true and please be multiplayer included. Sadly, I believe it is true but it's not multiplayer !

Campaign is fantastic but if they want to sell it again they need to rework it and add the newer character introduced in MW2/3 in the cutscenes.

That said, if it's sp-only I won't buy it. There are 0 chances I'm going to buy the new COD for itself. If it includes COD4 mp, that's D1.

Welp. Lmao, campaign only?

Either way, it will be tough to resist this.
MP would be hard to have though. You'd be splitting the community either way. But the same goes if they include a legacy playerlists and infinite warfare playlist. I guess next week well find out unless we get more leaks.

I have zero interest in a full blown space combat Call of Duty but a Modern Warfare remaster would have me In like Flynn on Day 1.

If real, this is genius marketing.

Top Bottom