• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – 24 minutes of multiplayer 4K gameplay

Or just remove both. Breaks the game especially on console with its OTT aim assist that's snaps

But gotta look good for those "omgwtfbbq 360 jumping quick scope YouTube videos"

makes sense to me. Short of a mantle function jumping isn’t needed.

I can’t stand quick scoping and ridiculous jumping and shooting.

dolabla

Even though I have an X, I pre-ordered it on PS4, but it'll be interesting to see how it runs on the X.

This is probably my most hyped game of the year now. Hope it truly lives up to its potential.

This game looks so great. I think this will be my main Fall purchase this year. Modern Warfare was the best CoD and this looks like it has that same magic.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Mentions around 3:11 something about stood still its a 1 to 1 pixel match for a 4k resolution unless I am misunderstanding what they mean which is quite possible.

Mista

Banned
Early press reports were talking about "game changing" and "like nothing cod has done before".

I'm not seeing it..... It's Call of Duty as we have always had.
The game not being a hitscan is a big change. But mostly it’s still the same CoD

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
A bit blurry for 4k... probably PS4 Pro thing

Footage is from the PS4 / pro.

Usually I buy cod each year. Am I the only one that's actually sad that this game is a yearly franchise?

I really enjoyed WWII and it's sad that you can't just login anymore and find many players. It came out two years ago.

Justin9mm

Even though I have an X, I pre-ordered it on PS4, but it'll be interesting to see how it runs on the X.

This is probably my most hyped game of the year now. Hope it truly lives up to its potential.
I've pre-ordered both as I also have a Pro and X. I'm going to play both MP Beta versions and then decide on which I'll ultimately go with and just refund the other one.

Aintitcool

Banned
This is the first time im buying COD on PC, and probably at launch. They are doing just what I hoped with this game.
Game looks great, shame there's no way my pc could run it.
If your PC can run the current gen games like witcher 3/BF5 you are probably good.

Last edited:

Dacon

Banned
This is the first time im buying COD on PC, and probably at launch. They are doing just what I hoped with this game.

If your PC can run the current gen games like witcher 3/BF5 you are probably good.

I can't run BFV at a stable 60fps, I play TW3 with a control at 30fps.

I'm not playing a competitive fps at anything less than 60 fps.

Portugeezer

Dare I say it looks like COD is back to good form. I hope they can deliver, it looks similar to the COD we knew and loved back in COD4 times.

Reactions: 888

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA

Out of pure curiosity, why didn't you just pre-order it on the X, since it has the best graphics and controller, and has cross play? You can play with your PS and PC buddies.

INC

So whens early access start on PS4?

I hope it's got the bigger 64player mode in the early access,as a BF player, its what interests me the most

Arun1910

Good thing no one is forced to buy them....

You miss the point with what they did for black ops 4.

- Each new event padded out lootboxes with stuff no on really wants, stickers, etc.
- There are something up to 2000 items in loot boxes now due to each event.
- You are not duplicate protected off the bat either.
- If you don't get the new weapons during the event by playing religiously and earning them through the tier system, they get shoved with the other thousands of items in the lootboxes.

The lootboxes then become the ONLY way of getting new guns. If some guns are very powerful, this becomes pay to win, whether its gambling for it or buying it outright (which you can do).

I loved BO4 on release, but then i got a life, and i couldn't complete each season within the timeframe. If i wanted a new weapon, well fuck me. I would either have to try and play more for a change to get 1 item I want out of 2000 that i could possibly get 3 times each or I would have to pay to get something new.

It ruined the game.

GamingKaiju

Looks fun!

I’m getting some BF3 feels from the gunplay. I hate the you twitch first you win engagements that CoD has become this will be the first CoD I’ve played in years.

Good thing no one is forced to buy them....
source.gif

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
Out of pure curiosity, why didn't you just pre-order it on the X, since it has the best graphics and controller, and has cross play? You can play with your PS and PC buddies.
Can't speak for anyone else but the dualshock sticks are miles better than the ones on the Xbox IMO. The Xbox sticks feel way too loose.

And before anyone says anything:

Yes I have both.
I actually play my Xbox more than my pro.

Top Bottom