• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Ban bet (1 Month)

Starfield

In my mind I just had this idea...and if you hear it aswell it may or may not make alot of sense to you, but to me it just sounds so...LOGICAL. Even so that I'd bet my account on it for it to happen. Not permament, but I'm confident enough that this WILL happen.

This year's Call of Duty is called Modern Warfare.
We get a sequel to THE most beloved story campaign in Call of Duty history (well other than maybe Black Ops).
We will get Captain Price back!
Modern Warfare is back!
Desert Cities are back!

and here it comes...

Chernobyl/Prypiat will be back

20170403191252_1.jpg

This time not as a flashback but in present times (in-world). Nature hast taken back the infamous exclusion zone around Chernobyl.
50.000 Ghosts used to live here, now it's a people town.

It just makes so much sense, to call it MODERN WARFARE and not have any sort of resemblense with the first MW game, it would be ILLOGICAL to not do this.

Last edited:

FrankCaron

The way I read this thread title, it was alluding to a leak for a new multiplayer tweak to the Blackout formula wherein you’re banned for a month if you die, like the VR game in Caprica.

My interpretation was significantly more exciting than the actual post.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Apart from countries that bans everything thats violent, this is not happening

Mind you this isn't the first time we have such thing in CoD. Lets not forget "No Russian" mission...

Also its absurd that you wanna bet your account over such a silly matter. Please don't do that :)

Starfield

Apart from countries that bans everything thats violent, this is not happening

Mind you this isn't the first time we have such thing in CoD. Lets not forget "No Russian" mission...

Also its absurd that you wanna bet your account over such a silly matter. Please don't do that :)
I dont get it. Whats so controversal about having a mission in Chernobyl? We had one already

Mista

Banned
i'd rather they didn't just do the same thing again
Why not? This is war and war got many horrors. If someone can't handle looking at war horrors then don't play as simple as that. I'd rather have real war experience than some bollocks going on

Last edited:
Why not? This is war and war got many horrors. If someone can't handle looking at war horrors then don't play as simple as that. I'd rather have real war experience than some bollocks going on
yeah but we've already been to chernobyl I wanna see somewhere new and more relevant to current events

Ownage

Just a guess but this version's No Russian will be shooting up a school or religious site, or some eugenics shit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom