• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Beta |OT| This Beta be Gud

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Yeah I'll definitely buy it but now concentrating on the closer games release

Amazon still gives codes when you pre-order?

I think it takes up to 24 hours to get the code from Amazon unless you get on their customer support and chat with them.

RaptorGTA

Sooo when should we get our codes? I preorder on PC but haven't seen anything.

Edit: Preorders via Blizzard launcher.

Last edited:
I can't wait to drop white phosphorus all over the battlefield like pixelated chemical jizzum and hear the distant cries of "reeeeeeee" gently fading away, realising that another attempt of censorship has, yet again, failed for them.

Also, if anybody has a spare PC code, slide into my DMS.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Can't wait to play with the Xbox and PC players.
It's kinda gets old being MVP 90% of the time.
Let's see what they got!

Mista

Banned
Question: so will the game still be playable on PS4 today, even though the beta is for Xbox and PC?
Yes mate

Nh5GXSq.jpg

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
I pre ordered and got a code Xbox. It says open beta when typed in code, is this normal ie i can play today

Bolivar687

Banned
Just a tip for new players, I recommend using the matchmaking filter to limit it to just the 6v6 game modes. Ground War is fine, especially if that's your thing, but the core CoD experience is just so good here that I feel like the larger battles took away from my enjoyment of the beta, so I turned them off towards the end.

Gamernyc78

Banned
I'm excited, and I'm gonna get it for pc since it shouldn't die out bcus of cross play.

Then again, I fear that XO and PS4 players opt out cross play because kb and mouse easily owns controller.

And I doubt that many put keyboard and mouse into your console even though it's possible

I think some ppl will be masochists like me and opt in pc players just to try to top rank them if thy could.

Gamernyc78

Banned
Is there away of identifying if someone is on psn or xbl, ie gamertags

I noticed when u look at the names before the game starts there's a little psn icon so I'm assuming these icons will changed based on platform. The icons look pretty cool besides the names.

Sybrix

Someone clarify please:

Open beta is for everyone? Even if you didnt pre-order?

Ive just downloaded it on PC but cannot play it yet? Is that because its not launched yet or because i didnt pre-order?

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Someone clarify please:

Open beta is for everyone? Even if you didnt pre-order?

Ive just downloaded it on PC but cannot play it yet? Is that because its not launched yet or because i didnt pre-order?

Open beta will be for everyone and starts on the 20th I think about 9:00 PM EST but may be wrong on the time.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Another tip for Xbox/PC people there is a lot of motion blur that can be disabled in the menus plus a film grain effect that can be turned off.

Last edited:

Fake

Yeap. You can disable motion blur, weapon motion blur, film grain and dismenbre as well. Before start a match just check inside options.

Top Bottom