• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | Official GeForce RTX Ray Tracing Reveal Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Real-time ray tracing is coming to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on PC.

Check out the first ever ray-traced Modern Warfare gameplay, showcasing how ray-traced shadows improve the game’s already realistic graphics.

We’re partnering with Activision and Infinity Ward to deliver the most immersive and photo-realistic Modern Warfare experience on PC with the addition of real-time ray tracing and NVIDIA Adaptive Shading.

Orpheum

Looks really really cool. On a sidenote. This CoD in general looks increadibly nice this year. Can't wait to dive into the campaign

psn

Ray Traced shadows :D

Wtf. I wouldnt even use HBAO in a multiplayer game. Also ray traced shadows sounds boring AF.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Dude i cant see shit.

Minecraft and quake 2 are the only games that sold me on rtx

Last edited:

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
I actually had to go back several times to notice any real difference in some of the scenes. This wasn't a very good showcase of the technology. At all.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
He's right. I wouldn't call it mind blowing, but it does make the game look better by atleast 30%
Nah that minecraft and quake 2 looked like.. well this is cool tech.

I really dont see how bf5 nor metro is worth it

You'd have to have a really "wet" game for RTX to show its full material, especially in Minecraft. RTX in the rain for example is what really looks mindblowing. Other than that it's a very subtle difference and the tech still has a ways to go.

Top Bottom