• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Old-School Lobbies Have Returned

Catphish

GIF by ESPN

Droxcy

Yet we all agreed to play nice with that fancy check box code of conduct. Fucking Infinity Ward/Activision are so deaf.

Yeah, this isn’t ideal and is just annoying over anything else. I was playing search and destroy last night and there were these two absolutely unbearable cunts on the other side who were just talking absolute bollocks anytime they got a win. It was just frustrating, especially since I have to be so nice. My usual reaction is to tell them to fuck off but I dare not in case I get a ban.

They should definitely have an option to mute by default in settings menu.

Last edited:

Mr.ODST

Just the way I like it, since party chat got introduced lobbies just went quiet, I met some great friends through game chat and even enemies, just chatting shit is pure bliss

I basically mute everyone the moment I get into a match...while I would love to enjoy people trashtalking, half of them don't know how to tweak their fucking mic levels, so no, I'm not gonna listen to people breathing loudly into their mic for a whole match lol.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I basically mute everyone the moment I get into a match...while I would love to enjoy people trashtalking, half of them don't know how to tweak their fucking mic levels, so no, I'm not gonna listen to people breathing loudly into their mic for a whole match lol.

On PS5 at least you can disable it entirely in the sound options so you don’t have to mute every match. I’m sure other platforms have a similar option.

I don’t mind the voice chat but the modes I play (Kill Confirmed, Domination, Hard Point) don’t require it. You can win those modes very consistently without chat. Its more for Search and Destroy or Warzone.

Literally the first notice I got before trying Ground War for the first time.
This is just lip service. You'll get banned for nothing at some point. I've been shadow banned for absolutely no reason in the past. The only thing I can think of that would have led to that was that I had one really good game out of about 5 or 6 which was apparently a cause for concern.

I enjoy the game itself but damn they have a lot of work to do with regard to how they handle alleged cheaters.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
One reason I'll never be on pc
yeah I agree about that... bf5 on pc is full of cheaters. When I played it, every evening there was 1-2 matches that just wasted my time
I don't understand why this is still an issue.
There must be a way to secure your game on pc

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Early call of duty (cod2-4) are underrated, I think today they take too much into consider (routes, deeper spawn points etc.) cod two through four had boots on the ground humming lobbies and you looked forward to those matches.

Top Bottom