• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare |OT| Zero Dank Thirty

GreatnessRD

What I'm trying to understand is why can't a party of 7 or more play in public matches? You have a 10 v 10 TDM map! You have this goofy ass ground war! Why can't I play with more than 5 friends? This is hella goofy.

I told you, it shreds shit. It’s terrible to use for the first few levels, but man can it spank if you can keep distance and have decent aim.

I think most people give upon it right away and never see its full potential.

Seems they actually accidentally buffed the 725 on this last nerf, but I haven’t seen enough tonight at a distance to prove it.

Say no more, once you get a hang of the gun the slow spread is unforgivable all you have to do is clip a dude hit his pinkie or big nose they have no idea what's coming for them 🤣🤭

another sleeper hit might be Fal, they fixed recoil, long distance feels a lot better , it takes max 2 bullets and they drop to their knees. Need more time with it , plus with the attachments..boiiii , feels real good so far 🤜🔥🤛

RaptorGTA

can't confirm that, quite the opposite, judging from my experience.

I used t play a lot of Seige. Loved it but yea, the way people acted caused me to stop. It wasn't constant. But a couple of bad nights with a number of toxic players made me question why am I playing this game. Its been a while since I played. To be fair I had a lot of great experiences too with other people in the game.

Okay, St Petrograd comes up, it's one of the worst maps in CoD history.....I'll play it. I'm not going to pick and choose. One shitty round later.....next map? St Petrograd. Fuck off.

Seriously, IW, sort this garbage out.

Remember when we used to be able to vote for the next map?

Kagey K

Banned
Okay, St Petrograd comes up, it's one of the worst maps in CoD history.....I'll play it. I'm not going to pick and choose. One shitty round later.....next map? St Petrograd. Fuck off.

I got Piccadilly 5 times in a row on launch day. Some days feel like they give more weight to certain maps.

Not the best map, but one of em I never skip.

Last edited:

This game has by far been my favorite cod in years and just generally a game I have really loved. I was always more of a low tier player before this COD because I really never spent the needed time to “Git Gud”. I decided to work on my KD this release and it started off really nice and high for me at a 1.08 but for the past week I was getting murdered to the point it went down to a 1.0. I still refuse to use the 725 to get kills but I finally rolled back some loadout changes and got out of my own head. Had such a good day I brought it from 1 to 1.06 in a few hours. Ended up making a highlights reel of the fun. Only caught some of it tho.

Nausea warning. I’m a bit spastic. Also there is a part where I was chasing a guy around a building. Really needs the Benny Hill music.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I'm tired of being shot running behind solid structure corners... Desync issue? IDK WTF it is, but it happens way too often. Have seen it in several streams on Twitch as well.

Mista

Banned
Playing the game for the first time after the huge update. Damn SMGs are in a good place now I love it

GreatnessRD

I've been trying to use that Infantry Tank killstreak on TDM, Kill confirm, etc. But every time I equip it, they give me that wheelson regardless if I check the Tank or not. Anybody know a reason why? Can I only use the Tank on bigger maps like 20 man TDM or Dom?

I'm tired of being shot running behind solid structure corners... Desync issue? IDK WTF it is, but it happens way too often. Have seen it in several streams on Twitch as well.
The game is flat out broken. Getting shot while you think you've run around a corner happens all the time. You can see why in the first video below.

Shmunter

Hope they fix the stupid animation glitch in gunfight. Also missing in gunfight the night maps and weapon pickup mode, when???

The game is flat out broken. Getting shot while you think you've run around a corner happens all the time. You can see why in the first video below.

Yeah I about lost my shit over the angle issue. I was dying so much on corners when I couldn't even see the area around the corner. Kill Cams always showed me like I was just standing in the open. I have had to stop mounting corners and hugging walls to negate it.

kingwingin

Spent the weekend getting the gold skin for the carbine. the ads speed is unreal and if you can aim, you will drop a room full of guys without breaking a sweat.

SLB1904

Banned
Yo I think it's not fair crossplay between pc and consoles

I'm destroying console players like nobody's business.
I never was this good.
I'm always on top. Something is not right.
I haven't touch the game for 2 weeks but got back still rekt everybody

I never was this good.

I actually find it pretty rare to see console players lately. If I do you can tell they are paired up with a PC player and there is like maybe 2 tops in a 20 man game. I did get into one once where there was only 2 PC players are it was pretty crazy.

nemiroff

Gold Member

Oh, damn, this is bad. But at least so much frustration not knowing what's going on makes so much more sense now. Thanks for the videos (although the guy in the second video went a bit..overboard).

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
Oh, damn, this is bad. But at least so much frustration not knowing what's going on makes so much more sense now. Thanks for the videos (although the guy in the second video went a bit..overboard).
Maybe because this game has that press L3 to peek. I don't know lol

Gerdav

I never was this good.

I may be wrong on this but that could be SBMM and not playing for two weeks has put you to the bottom tier, my mother went into hospital last Tuesday for a planned operation and I haven’t played as I have been visiting her every evening, yesterday afternoon was the first time I played in a week, I swear it felt like I was playing bots on the absolute easiest difficulty they were that bad for the first 7 or 8 games before it appeared to put me back up the SBMM ladder, I’m convinced it reset my skill ranking from not playing for a week somehow.

Last edited:
I may be wrong on this but that could be SBMM and not playing for two weeks has put you to the bottom tier, my mother went into hospital last Tuesday for a planned operation and I haven’t played as I have been visiting her every evening, yesterday afternoon was the first time I played in a week, I swear it felt like I was playing bots on the absolute easiest difficulty they were that bad for the first 7 or 8 games before it appeared to put me back up the SBMM ladder, I’m convinced it reset my skill ranking from not playing for a week somehow.

That's exactly what it is. As soon as my copy shipped I disabled cross platform on the X, I wish they let you choose and keep individual platforms, would like to rock with PS4 broskis, dou.

Hope your moms recovering well 🙏

Tesseract

Banned
hey guys what's the install size right now, can i install multiplayer only?

my bigger ssd fried and i'm stuck on a 200 gb until friday

This is the only CoD I don't mind getting annihilated in because I know the SBBM is going to kick in and give me an easier lobby next time out. Well done, Infinity Ward. I think.

Mista

Banned

I never was this good.
The thing is the games matchmaking isn’t working properly. The matchmaking is supposed to be by input device like if I’m using a controller, I enter a lobby that has only controller users but that’s not working right

Kagey K

Banned
I think they broke the Bridge map by having one team spawn in that building near the bridge instead of at the back of the map. It’s just a giant choke point now and there’s no where to go if the enemy gets into position.

At range? I was just using it for the first time in a while and thinking to myself how it's basically the game on easy mode.
Mostly at range, but a few times I emptied both barrels into someone at close range and didn't register a kill. That was unthinkable before the nerfs.

FrostyJ93

Great game. Also fun story time:

Was playing TDM today. One of the enemies killed me a few times. Camped a lot. They call in a care package.

I find them right as their care package drops in. I kill them and steal their care package and therefore killstreak.

>:^)

Top Bottom