• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare |OT| Zero Dank Thirty

manfestival

They should have waited a week before making it totally free to play. Kinda give it a second beta test in a sense to make sure the servers can handle it.
I really like that idea.... I now wish they did this instead of general release tomorrow. F2p players can easily wait another week. I really hope this doesn't have a negative effect on the main game since I am having a merry ol time in the reg

Mista

Banned
Already not looking forward to Warzone. Such lazy made BR. There’s only trios, you start with two bars of armour and your health regenerates? Thats all the intensity gone

Was excited but a BR with no hunting for better armour and stacking meds to heal is no BR for me. Will still give a try but yeah, lost all interest

Shmunter

Already not looking forward to Warzone. Such lazy made BR. There’s only trios, you start with two bars of armour and your health regenerates? Thats all the intensity gone

Was excited but a BR with no hunting for better armour and stacking meds to heal is no BR for me. Will still give a try but yeah, lost all interest
Regen health? I guess armour will be the focus for protection

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

Yeah the more I read about it, the less interested and excited I get.

Jacir

Anyone on PC experiencing crashing even before searching for a game? Also getting inexplainable framedrops in the MP menu. For more than a week its been like this ever since the 1.15 patch. I cant play anything, even the singleplayer which I checked yesterday.

holygeesus

Banned
Any idea why my account name has been changed from my Gamertag to 'Anon8383456478383833838' or similar? I notice quite a few players with that name (different numbers) in lobbies too.

Jacir

Is the PC version version number behind the console? I'm still having problems on 1.16.1.7496249? Every time I check for updates, it is telling me that it's up to date. However, the patch notes clearly say that 1.17 is out today. I still cant play anything.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I still haven't been able to play because I keep getting some fucking dev error and have had to reinstall the entire fucking game twice now.

Shmunter

Oh brother, It won’t let me download the standalone because I have a disc. So now i have to flip discs and pay the penalty for buying physical. For sale, 1 x MW game, as new.

GenericUser

What's the deal with the broken matchmaking in Warzone? Kinda sours the experience tbh. I want to love that mode, it's really promising, but I can't take the endless matchmaking process. Fix that shit IW. As someone else mentioned, apex legends does a much better job with their matchmaking.

Mista

Banned
What's the deal with the broken matchmaking in Warzone? Kinda sours the experience tbh. I want to love that mode, it's really promising, but I can't take the endless matchmaking process. Fix that shit IW. As someone else mentioned, apex legends does a much better job with their matchmaking.
What broken matchmaking? I honestly haven’t had any issues since it launched

GenericUser

What broken matchmaking? I honestly haven’t had any issues since it launched
really? So maybe it's on my end. When I search for games it takes like 5 minutes before I reach the 150 players. Drops down to 70, climbs back up 130, drops again and so on. Annoying tbh. Apex was butter smooth in this regard.

Mista

Banned
really? So maybe it's on my end. When I search for games it takes like 5 minutes before I reach the 150 players. Drops down to 70, climbs back up 130, drops again and so on. Annoying tbh. Apex was butter smooth in this regard.
Oh yeah I heard about this. They reduced the number required to start a game. When have you last searched for a game?

Shmunter

They saw you first?

bada boom tsss!

Last edited:

Pupo

Oh yeah I heard about this. They reduced the number required to start a game. When have you last searched for a game?
Yeah they reduced the number required to start a game, but then enter a lobby where you can kill people and that, and keeps waiting to be 150 players, so it's the same.

Anyway, that's the only problem I see, yesterday was my first win, and I'm a pretty regular player so I'm happy with this. I'm enjoying the game, I though the lag would be a problem, but runs really really well, shocking!

Last edited:

Hulk_Smash

Banned
Yeah they reduced the number required to start a game, but then enter a lobby where you can kill people and that, and keeps waiting to be 150 players, so it's the same.

Anyway, that's the only problem I see, yesterday was my first win, and I'm a pretty regular player so I'm happy with this. I'm enjoying the game, I though the lag would be a problem, but runs really really well, shocking!

I love the fact that you can actually start the lobby with real kills that adds to your XP. So much more engaging.

angelic

Banned
You’re a man with that tag and avatar? Or you mean you got dumped by a man??

Don’t mean to pry. I’m a 12yo girl.

Im a 45 year old man. Tag is derived from old online pc handle from the late 90s / early 00s. Avatar is Angel of the North Cheryl Tweedy Cole Versini.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I hope in a future patch they include a FOV slider for consoles, thats the one thnig I would really want them to add.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Hey y'all, can you use the loadouts you have in Warzone in Multiplayer on COD: MW? Have all these sick weapons I purchased and don't know if I should bother getting the main game...

Hulk_Smash

Banned
Damn solo mode will make this game super great for me. Man, why didn't they add this shit?

One theory is that they were pressured to release what they had once the leaks started dropping and the only two modes they knew worked well (or the ones they worked on the most) were trios and plunder.

So they just rolled with those two and released the game. Makes sense since there was zero build up to its release which makes me think they put all their energy into releasing the game mode.

I think they’ll add solos and duos soon enough.

Top Bottom