• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare |OT| Zero Dank Thirty

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Season 3: Done
Level 155: Reached
Guns: Still in progress.
Headset: On

Yea I'm thinking its gamer time.

Rolla

Banned
Ok so I ran into a hacked lobby on PS4. I haven't seen this before on PS4 and it was a weird thing to see. I turned off cross play to avoid this but it seems they've migrated.

manfestival

I experienced a glitch yesterday while playing on euphrates where I think a teammate I guess summoned a drone and I got the benefit of it but not being the actual person with the drone. It felt like I had a wallhack(in a sense I did). I freaked out since I was doing good and super close to getting a nuke(I was like 25-0) but I threw away the nuke opportunity because I feared I would get banned for exploiting a glitch and purposely killed myself. I could hear the other players complaining but I probably got to about 19-0 before I realized what was happening. Think I am ok? I mean it hasn't happened since and I perform to this level all of the time.

Sub_Level

I experienced a glitch yesterday while playing on euphrates where I think a teammate I guess summoned a drone and I got the benefit of it but not being the actual person with the drone.

Thats how the recon drone works tho. You show enemies to your entire team as a red diamond.

Unless the glitch is that it last forever lol

Sub_Level

I wasn't using the recon drone though... and it lasted the whole match. I could see guys running up on me

Yeah you will still see them even if you're not using it. Like I said thats how it works haha since the guy controlling it can't use it really since he is busy controlling it.

But it shouldn't last the whole match so that part was definitely a glitch :\ you're a good person for not going for the nuke.

manfestival

Yeah you will still see them even if you're not using it. Like I said thats how it works haha since the guy controlling it can't use it really since he is busy controlling it.

But it shouldn't last the whole match so that part was definitely a glitch :\ you're a good person for not going for the nuke.
I have like 14 days of playtime in the game... I know how the drone works and it doesn't work like what I described. I shoulda taken a screenshot. I guess to put it different, it was as if I had perma drone vision. Blue squares for all team locations, red squares, for enemies, exact placement, and I could see people regardless of their perks. It looked like a literal wallhack.

chigstoke

Anyone got any Warzone classes they can recommend at all?

Currently main either a silenced MP7 set up for range (which melts) or a thermal hybrid Kar with monolithic suppressor.
I've heard people talk about the Grau being a pretty good AR to use, so might try out the 'Archangel' setup on it, anyone have any other suggestions?

waylo

Banned
Grau seems like the overall best AR, and possibly one of the best guns period.

I alternate between that an the MP7, which as you said melts people.

waylo

Banned
As someone with gigabit internet, the downloads don't bother me, but Jesus fuck these ridiculous weekly 30GB patches are killing me when it comes to storage. I've got COD on my main 500GB Windows drive and I'm now down to 70GB free. I've got like two others games installed, and neither are large.

I could've sworn that a month or so ago they put out another huge patch and said it was so big because it would allow them to cut down file sizes on subsequent patches. I see that really made a difference /s

Sub_Level

Am I the only one seeing gore in multiplayer? Played a round of Cranked on hardhat and peoples heads and limbs could explode lol

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one seeing gore in multiplayer? Played a round of Cranked on hardhat and peoples heads and limbs could explode lol
There are certain guns sold in the store that add a "dismemberment" effect when killing people.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Infinitely Ward have made huge strides recently in banning the hackers.

INC

Anyone got any solution to solve the lag issue

I'm in pc, and its li,e I'm playing a second behind everyone else

I watch the killcam and everytime they're shooting me well before I see them, but on my side its insta deaths, but takes whole c,ipsmto even damage people

Done all network tests, ping, bloat and jitter, all A quality, I have low ping

Making the game unplayable for me

Anyone please? No doubt its lag compensation again, making life better for the shit connection people

Caffeine

Anyone got any solution to solve the lag issue

I'm in pc, and its li,e I'm playing a second behind everyone else

I watch the killcam and everytime they're shooting me well before I see them, but on my side its insta deaths, but takes whole c,ipsmto even damage people

Done all network tests, ping, bloat and jitter, all A quality, I have low ping

Making the game unplayable for me

Anyone please? No doubt its lag compensation again, making life better for the shit connection people
games got server problems like every week(has since warzone released), and whenever they work on them the game falls back to listen servers where your connecting to a host. When I was playing I recieved host migration a couple times.
Rt93IUi.jpg

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
loadouts and contracts are cool shit, the whole dosh system is well done

this shit is cool, apex should steal some of it

Going back to WWII with PS+ was a big eye opener. The new engine is really great and long overdue, WWII feels extremely monotonous and I had to delete it after the first chapter as I was losing the will to live.

Although I did enjoy the MW remaster recently. Strange, I'm not averse to the old weapons, maybe it's just a shit game?

Last edited:
Top Bottom