• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's new 2v2 MP mode Gunfight to be revealed July 11th 10am PST

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
2v2?
COD going tactical?
Gunfight? maybe not then.
I'm intrigued

Last edited:

Crew 511A

As a COD junkie, I should be more excited, but...meh. It's frustrating to know the game released in October won't be the same as in February. Just give us all the details about microtransactions up front. It's frustrating having a wildly different system each year.

It's strange that instead of showing gameplay at E3, they just prompted the media to talk about how "controversial" the game is. If you have to tell people your product is controversial, it's probably just a cookie cutter reboot full of tributes to earlier games in the series. Old maps will be resold to us again, but with different lighting. Awesome.

But seriously, I can't wait to play as a Spetznaz solider in a clown outfit, wielding a lever action shotgun decked out in weed camo, which is just like what happens in actual moden warfare. Should be very immersive.

As a COD junkie, I should be more excited, but...meh. It's frustrating to know the game released in October won't be the same as in February. Just give us all the details about microtransactions up front. It's frustrating having a wildly different system each year.

It's strange that instead of showing gameplay at E3, they just prompted the media to talk about how "controversial" the game is. If you have to tell people your product is controversial, it's probably just a cookie cutter reboot full of tributes to earlier games in the series. Old maps will be resold to us again, but with different lighting. Awesome.

But seriously, I can't wait to play as a Spetznaz solider in a clown outfit, wielding a lever action shotgun decked out in weed camo, which is just like what happens in actual moden warfare. Should be very immersive.
I don't think silly cosmetics are coming (they didn't really exist in WWII other than emotes).

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I've always been a fan of 3v3 team tactical and 2v2, you have to play jointly and from a Battle Royale point of view where everyone is going 50+ players a team, there's still a market for team tactical (Rainbow Six)

Tesseract

Banned
i'm down, hope it's not just some kinda syncro 'get through all the guns' mode

do something creative, boys and girls

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
As someone who loves 2v2 modes, I'm actually intrigued even though I'm not into CoD games.

It's great in Gears 4 with tiny maps and lots of quick bite-size action.

I'd love something more tactical to differentiate this CoD from others. A 2v2 mode definitely has my interest, hope it speaks to a greater depth the game may have and a reliance on teamwork, map control and skill.

M.W.

Little over 3 hours now. Only Cod I've been excited about in years. Just wanna see gameplay!

dolabla

I think it looks good. Will be fun to play with a friend.

I'm ready to see the full multiplayer though.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
The bullet ricocheted off the back wall, it’s ballistics. Hence why the blood spurt came from the other direction.

More importantly though, this looks like ass... like an arms 2 style thing. Movement and weapon sway and everything doesn’t look anything like the older games?

Hmm...

Top Bottom