• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty World War 2 zombies (not-final) trailer leaked

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
It's worth noting that many of Sledgehammer's senior staff worked on Dead Space 1 and the initial design of Dead Space 2.

Trailer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-qLVOCFyJvlczRWbFJWSlRtYzA/view

David Tennant will also be in the game:

DEy3adaUMAADKwv.jpg:large

Looks absolutely fantastic, and has a genuinely terrifying and gruesome atmosphere. If the actual mode feels like what this trailer conveys... wow

Actually so hyped for this game!

They weren't lying when they said it has the same dark and gritty feeling of Dead Space. Those zombie models are just gruesome. Looking forward to see some full on gameplay of this.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
That looks like it could be its own game.

That's generally what they go for with each of the three modes, though opinions on how well they do that may vary.

They used to even be built as ground up separate things, but they managed to fix their development process to make that much more concurrent where they're able to share enhancements easily, and it has benefited the full production for each of the modes.

bluexy

Hate to see all those devs' work get revealed in a leak like that, but it looks incredible and they should be proud. These things never go as planned anymore.

Kalentan

Is it still stupidly complicated or is it more like WaW and BO1's zombies?

It will probably be similar to what we have now.

So no.

And thank god.

They're doing their own thing but at the same time they're not going to alienate the current huge Zombie fanbase.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I'm always intrigued but I always wish it were just a game like Left 4 Dead. Levels, traveling through environments. I've never been able to enjoy the mode the few times I've tried.

J_Viper

Hot damn, that looks excellent.

The more recent Zombie modes have been boring and needlessly obtuse, but I'll be looking forward to this one.

I hope the PC version is solid.

I hope they improve on the gunplay. I always thought it felt awful in the previous zombie modes due to how bullet spongy the enemies are.

Killing Floor 2 is a good example of how to do it right in a wave based survival shooter

Good work as usual from Sledgehammer. They did a great job with Advanced Warfare (save the Supply Drops), so I'm glad to see that quality carry over to this new one.

Also, there hasn't been any Campaign footage released yet, right?

Gator86

I hope they improve on the gunplay. I always thought it felt awful in the previous zombie modes due to how bullet spongy the enemies are.

Killing Floor 2 is a good example of how to do it right in a wave based survival shooter

That's a great trailer but yeah, why would I play this over Killing Floor which I, and everyone I play with, already own?

Alchemy

Wait is this an actual proper full on campaign? I thought this stuff was just like a horde mode but that looked amazing.

Zombies IS Call of Duty now, homie. Just like Single Player and Multiplayer.
I miss spec ops, or something similar in design to extinction. The endless waves of zombies is tired.

Cod is close to stale now as IW seems to be the start of the all code having the same feel and same content:/

The Mittelburg clip that NoahJ posted freaks me out. Would be great if they nail that vibe consistently in it and steer away from the gimmicks more.

Top Bottom