• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call Of Duty WW2 reveal 26 april, website up [UPDATE: Leaked screenshots]

careksims

I enjoyed Infinite Warfare I'm so glad they're going back to WW2. I miss that era for FPS games. There's a tiny chane I'll buy this if it turns out good.

wbEMX

Fuck. Yes.

Switch version would be perfect, by the way. Otherwise I'll get the PS4 version. There's no way in hell I'll play another Sledgehammer CoD on PC.

I'm very cautious about it, but I've personally enjoyed Advanced Warfare's campaign so I've got some optimism and high expectations for this.
Seriously though, that title is pretty bad.

Theorry

uUiSF4S.jpg

header_269_brothers_in_arms_hells_highway.jpg

Going for that BIA feel.

Tagyhag

Can't wait. By the look of that poster they're going to be going into the psychological impact of the war. Hope they do it right.

Awesome can't wait! I loved Infinite Warfare so I'm revitalized for the next entry! Especially one going back to good old World War II.

It's a different studio, but they did do Advanced Warfare which was great.

antitrop

Disagree. It was overblown set piece garbage that took control away from me way too often.
I agree that it took control away too often (the entire second mission is just an overblown tutorial with you following Kevin Spacey around on his golf cart *yawn*), but I still liked it a lot.

Asking this again for page 2. Does Sony still have the marketing rights for CoD? I thought I remembered them signing a multi-year deal but I'm fuzzy on the details.

ShadyK54

Nice that it's next week.

I hope Sledgehammer comes out swinging and impresses. I really want to love Call of Duty again but the last few entries have made me not care whatsoever.

I'm hyped. Been playing CoD since the first one on PC. 2 is still my favorite of all time, so this makes me hyped as fuck. Especially after IW multi...

I said this in another thread...WW2, why always WW2. Are companies that afraid to do something new? Who not try Vietnam or something else?

Yes. Happy we're going back to WWII. It gives me a strong sense of nostalgia, loved WWII games as a kid, especially Day of Defeat.

Toni

So now Call of Duty is following Battlefield 1's lead?

I thought Call of Duty was number 1?

"We uncovered secret Nazi jetpack designs!"

Kind of excited for this. It's been long enough since the WWII shooter craze that I'm curious to see what a modern one could look like.

Top Bottom