• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Teaser Trailer & Screens ~ Full Reveal on March 14

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I actually forgot this existed.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbl5hCDFoxU&feature=player_embedded

Via: http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/07/cal...-and-screens-drop-ahead-of-march-14th-reveal/

Call-of-juarez-gunslinger-1.jpg

Call-of-juarez-gunslinger-2.jpg

Call-of-juarez-gunslinger-3.jpg

Call-of-juarez-gunslinger-4.jpg

Guevara

For those of us who know nothing about the series, what is it like? Is it right to compare it to Red Dead?

DukeBobby

Looking a lot better than The Cartel. Glad to see them returning to the western setting.

How is this series still around?

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood was actually pretty good. However, they fucked everything up in The Cartel, which was an awful game in every way.

Andrew.

Banned
Cause the second game was pretty great. There never was a third game... NEVER! :p

I played through the original and thought it had some decent ideas, like the whip for example.

Never played Bound in Blood or The Cartel.

Its just weird because you never hear about the series really selling or taking off.

This is one of those series where only one game can be considered good. After the Cartel though, there's nowhere to go but up...

massoluk

Banned
The second game was awesome, skipped the third because of the reviews. I'll be satisfied if it's more of Bound in Blood.

FLEABttn

Banned
I would have thought the last game would have killed this IP. Good to see is back, and back in the west. The first two games were really solid and really fun.

I don't know who their art guy is but he's got a good eye for things.

I hope there's a next gen release.

Yeah, I actually really enjoyed bound in blood. Takes a while to get going but really fun. Never played the Cartel, looks amazingly bad.

I'm willing to give them another shot if reviews are good.

Lijik

Rather liked the first two CoJ games and the environments in the teaser trailer really tickle my fancy. Hope this ones good

Let us never speak of The Cartel.

I played through the original and thought it had some decent ideas, like the whip for example.

Never played Bound in Blood or The Cartel.

Its just weird because you never hear about the series really selling or taking off.

Bound in Blood was pretty freaking awesome. Check it out sometime when you have a moment. It's cheap now. :D

Jawmuncher

At least this series came back after its WTF third entry. Unlike Dino Crisis.

Regardless ill wait for the full reveal to judge it any more but it looks to make up for the third.

Glass Rebel

I never touched The Cartel but Bound in Blood was almost a good game. I might have to try this because I'm a sucker for Western settings. Also since this is Techland, it's almost assuredly not an uPlay game :)

pje122

I'd be interested in hearing how many of these Cartel naysayers actually played through the damn thing.
I did, and I had a good time.

I don't know why, maybe it's just because I love westerns, but I loved the first game in the series. Never played any of the other ones.

Finally a sequel to Bound in Blood. I really enjoyed that game and the unintentional comedy of the one on one duels where you'd nut shot every single guy.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
The texture work on the main character is pretty damn good. Has a bold cell shaded feel to it but is really detailed

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Liked parts of Call Of Juarez 1 and absolutely adored Bound In Blood. The Cartel was utter shite, big disappointment though it had some cool ideas.

I loved Bound In Bloods multiplayer though, playing Wild West Legends and trolling people as the Hombre with my dual shotguns. Ah.....good times.

Looking forward to knowing more about this.

nampad

Tried the first CoJ and The Cartel but got motion sick from both. Such a shame, would like to play a good western FPS. Don't know why it happens with this series, I play a lot of other FPS. Hopefully they can fix whatever my problem is.

Top Bottom