• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can a moderator ban me please?

Patrick S.

Banned
I honestly don't understand why this RE vs. GAF shit isn't given a rest already. In the end, people can post at the place they most identify with and be done with it. The only person with a reason to be salty at this point is EviLore, because this whole affair has impacted his livelihood and reputation.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I officially dub these type of threads as “REEEEEEtirement Threads”

tenor.gif

People are definitely going at you way too harshly. Who'd have thought that a comment as simple as something like, "Why do people want to leave?" would garner so many insults.
If I'm being empathetic, I can see why some people want to leave.

This site has definitely adopted some tendencies I can see people having a problem with. The constant "NPC" jokes. The constant "Honk honk" jokes. The constant posting of Youtube videos with absolutely zero commentary, as if the video completely surmises the OP's views (if your worldview is based on a Youtube video, please reconsider). The constant bickering about "The other site," Resetera, like some teenage dating drama. The constant "reeeee." It just gets old.

Sometimes this forum feels like Call of Duty 4 on Xbox Live, or 4chan, or something. The constant memes, random insults, trolling, etc. just feels.... juvenile.

A recent thread - whose name I've currently forgotten - indicated that most of the posters here are basically my age. Yet, I constantly see the high-school-esque mentality, where people automatically identify with political parties instead of realizing they're all complete shit and you should think for yourself, people are supremely-defensive and insulting about simple curiosity (as seen in the responses to this very OP), and a tiny handful of posters take up the majority of the conversation, typically with multitudes of insults thrown back-and-forth between the political parties.

I can absolutely see why people would want to distance themselves from the site.

I think the fault in this is more on Redneckerz Redneckerz , because he went to discuss something unrelated and really hard to get an answer about, while also implying the merits of the OP's one-liner. That's just a part of his style at times, but people took his remarks as passive-aggressive and trying to hard to give the impression of the OP's statement that it's a supposed "dumpster fire".

Now, the NPC jokes, the "REEEE" jokes (it's a pretty known meme) and "Honk, honk" jokes are fine. The problem I have with it is when it becomes vitriolic, when you lose the humorous side of it. Videos with zero commentary isn't something new to this site and it's a way of communicating a joke or providing information. The bickering about Resetera is both mutual and it's connected to the emotional aspect of the events that happened in 2017. It is drama, but calling it "teenage dating drama" certainly isn't correct. It's more like any other drama you'll find amongst most adults. You'll find it anywhere people can easily fall into a "tribe".
The problems in political discussions and some people dominating in terms of posting, are good criticisms. However, there is discussion about politics at least, even if some people from each side of the political spectrum also rarely take in or change their mind, or something fall into questioning motives or insulting the other side. That's still very good and filled with potential. Polarization has given defensiveness in political discussions or discussions of values, but people are exposed to each other, even if they'll usually quickly fall into defensive of people representing "their side" . It's in all up to the cooler heads on each side to reel in those who go overboard, allowing facilitation of fruitful discussion.
If a few people are posting more, then the onus should be on you to participate more, in order to balance them out. People who have complex views on issues are usually the most interesting ones and they help offset ideological polarization.

The constant memes could be viewed as NeoGAF since like forever or the internet since at least ebaumsworld/YTMND times. Random insults isn't new either or unique and should be something you should just call out. And trolling depends on what you mean by trolling. While you might say it feels juvenile, I'm not sure if I'd use the description and it's a term that's often used to discount other people. The adult thing to do would be to call out specific moments people are being juvenile, otherwise it just ends up looking like a sense of superiority. That people have a lot of fun here on GAF shouldn't be viewed as juvenile at least, as a sense of humor and play is a very good thing to have.
In general, my question to you would be: "What are you doing to combat it?" What's your contributions to calling the behavior you think is wrong and pointing it out? Calling things "juvenile" is often a trope that seeks to heighten one's sense of self-superiority and maturity, without actually constructively contributing. That's why I'm wondering.

I don't know if, statistically, I post less - now - than I did before, but it certainly feels that way. How the heck are you supposed to respond to a thread full of "honk honk?" Those things just become echo-chambers for a bunch of 'clowns' and trolls.
And, don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy trolling. Getting a rise out of somebody is a fun feeling. I've been doing it ever since my ding-dong-ditch days of yore.

But sometimes people actually want to have an actual conversation, and the thread gets torn apart when it could actually be a really productive discussion.

If you post less, then that's not good. I also think you are over-exaggerating with the "honk honk", especially considering this is probably the height of the meme. It might also be used because the premise of the thread is ridiculous, leading to a lot of clown faces.
That this becomes an echo chamber I would thoroughly disagree with, especially since we have posters who vehemently disagree with each other on topics. Echo chamber would be more apt to describe Resetera, where you'd just get banned for "bad faith". That said, there is some merits to the polarization and ease of which one jumps onto other people or questions their motives.

Thanks for providing your point of view, although I feel it's being a bit generalized. If anything you could've used the NPC meme to effectively get your point across in this instance.
I do think there might be better to start a thread for discussion of this subject, so we don't use this thread for it.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Redneckers it feels like you want Gaf to at least part-way become Resetera and you're not the only user conveying that message on this board.

Also that's not going to happen so give up. ;)
Lol have you seen Redneckerz Redneckerz ' postings in the Resetera threads? He certainly does not want NeoGAF to turn into some variant of Resetera. He does seem to want an improvement in discourse quality, from my perception, or a toning down of some of the more hostile postings, but that is not about turning NeoGAF into Resetera, but about improving NeoGAF (in his views, it is of course fine do disagree with that being an improvement).

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Off topic: I just chimed into say that I love that you're representin floating head JD in your avatar. Scrubs was classic comedic television. EEEEEAAAAAAGLE!
The epitomy of quality comedy in the recent era. In a way you can apply the characters to users here and even to your friend groups.

People are definitely going at you way too harshly. Who'd have thought that a comment as simple as something like, "Why do people want to leave?" would garner so many insults.
If I'm being empathetic, I can see why some people want to leave.
It may have something to do simply with who is saying it. When you see certain people's posts, you, perhaps unintentionally, make up an impression based on his prior behavior, even when said impression may not be a complete assessment. It might be suspect. If i would write what you just did (And i very much agree with this, but also with Rokkanstoned) they would say i am off my rocker. I mean, that has already happened in a mild way for simply perpetuating a point that isn't a oneliner or a full condemnation.

So, whilst this is understandable based on the text above, it is not desirable. My initial post was that, a (minor) reflection. Its not like its an ''off-the-cuff, part of the emotion'' stance that has been attributed here, its an observation that is aware that it contributed to the omnipresent sentiment of today. Being part of the story and being aware that you are is different than being part of the story and making no attempts to reflect there.

For the sake of this thread, the rest is in a PM.

Guess actual discussion scares OP and he must retreat to his echochamber
This thread for the most part consists of memes and snide remarks, which is not an actual discussion either.

I think the fault in this is more on Redneckerz Redneckerz , because he went to discuss something unrelated and really hard to get an answer about, while also implying the merits of the OP's one-liner. That's just a part of his style at times, but people took his remarks as passive-aggressive and trying to hard to give the impression of the OP's statement that it's a supposed "dumpster fire".
Like said above, the impression people have of my online presence does not rule in my favor. It makes that a geniune conversation is seen as suspect and rather non-believable. A lot of what i said to Immortal_Daemon applies here so i won't repeat it here. But i get both yours and his view and i think the both of you bring up good points, even when they are opposite ends.

Lol have you seen Redneckerz Redneckerz ' postings in the Resetera threads? He certainly does not want NeoGAF to turn into some variant of Resetera. He does seem to want an improvement in discourse quality, from my perception, or a toning down of some of the more hostile postings, but that is not about turning NeoGAF into Resetera, but about improving NeoGAF (in his views, it is of course fine do disagree with that being an improvement).
In all the clumsyness of the takes that i make, that is indeed the case.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
The epitomy of quality comedy in the recent era. In a way you can apply the characters to users here and even to your friend groups.

It may have something to do simply with who is saying it. When you see certain people's posts, you, perhaps unintentionally, make up an impression based on his prior behavior, even when said impression may not be a complete assessment. It might be suspect. If i would write what you just did (And i very much agree with this, but also with Rokkanstoned) they would say i am off my rocker. I mean, that has already happened in a mild way for simply perpetuating a point that isn't a oneliner or a full condemnation.

So, whilst this is understandable based on the text above, it is not desirable. My initial post was that, a (minor) reflection. Its not like its an ''off-the-cuff, part of the emotion'' stance that has been attributed here, its an observation that is aware that it contributed to the omnipresent sentiment of today Being part of the story and being aware that you are is different than being part of the story and making no attempts to reflect there.

This thread for the most part consists of memes and snide remarks, which is not an actual discussion either.

Like said above, the impression people have of my online presence does not rule in my favor. It makes that a geniune conversation is seen as suspect and rather non-believable. A lot of what i said to Immortal_Daemon applies here so i won't repeat it here. But i get both yours and his view and i think the both of you bring up good points, even when they are opposite ends.

Quit the pissy pompous pontificating ya pious ponce. This new persona is super lame.

I think he has me on ignore so if someone could quote this at him that would be super cool 😎

Quit the pissy pompous pontificating ya pious ponce. This new persona is super lame.

I think he has me on ignore so if someone could quote this at him that would be super cool 😎

Mod Edit: Yeah....even using spoilers doesn't make posting an image of a guy blowing himself magically OK to post.

Edit: My apologies Keylime Keylime . Probably the best Mod Edit I have seen to date :messenger_heart:

Last edited:

Redneckerz

This is precisely proving my point: Assuming it must be because i am pissy because prior impression says something different.

And therefore, not addressing the content of the post, but rather, the person itself.

I do not have you on ignore by the way.

Papa

Banned
This is precisely proving my point: Assuming it must be because i am pissy because prior impression says something different.

And therefore, not addressing the content of the post, but rather, the person itself.

I do not have you on ignore by the way.

Just bring back the old Redneckerz and quit this moody broody shit

Papa

Banned
Well, you got your attention atleast.

You’re behaving like Butters in that episode where he hangs out with the goth kids and starts brooding and does shit like change his profile location to “the stillness of time”. I hope you have your beautiful sadness epiphany.

Redneckerz

You’re behaving like Butters in that episode where he hangs out with the goth kids and starts brooding and does shit like change his profile location to “the stillness of time”. I hope you have your beautiful sadness epiphany.
Are you done with the personal rhetoric?

Papa Papa and Redneckerz Redneckerz

Can you guys move your love letter exchange to
here:

xG8fWBe.png

I ship it.

Here's the story:

The Stripy Hat

A Short Story
by RokkanStoned

Redneckerz had always hated wild NeoGAF with its delightful, drab dumpsters. It was a place where he felt broody.
He was a lame, courageous, pee drinker with brown abs and spiky feet. His friends saw him as an abundant, afraid antropologist. Once, he had even helped a weak baby flamingo cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.
Redneckerz walked over to the window and reflected on his picturesque surroundings. The drizzle rained like banning rats.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of matt404au . matt404au was an incredible furry with hairy abs and wobbly feet.
Redneckerz gulped. He was not prepared for matt404au.
As Redneckerz stepped outside and matt404au came closer, he could see the angry glint in his eye.
"I am here because I want non-broodiness," matt404au bellowed, in a pissy tone. He slammed his fist against Redneckerz's chest, with the force of 7946 giraffes. "I frigging hate you, Redneckerz ."
Redneckerz looked back, even more pompous and still fingering the stripy hat. "matt404au, I ate your puppy," he replied.
They looked at each other with pissy feelings, like two broad, broken badgers talking at a very tight-fisted forum battle, which had nightcore music playing in the background and two gentle uncles loving to the beat.
Suddenly, matt404au lunged forward and tried to punch Redneckerz in the face. Quickly, Redneckerz grabbed the stripy hat and brought it down on matt404au's skull.
matt404au's hairy abs trembled and his wobbly feet wobbled. He looked beautiful, his body raw like a teeny-tiny, tall teapot.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later matt404au was dead.
Redneckerz went back inside and made himself a nice drink of pee.
THE END

The Stripy Hat. Pt.2

A Short Story
by RokkanStoned

Redneckerz looked at the stripy hat in his hands and felt broody.
He walked over to the window and reflected on his deserted surroundings. He had always hated noisy NeoGAF with its dizzy, delightful dumpsters. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel broody.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of matt404au . matt404au was a charming furry with tall feet and sloppy eyebrows.
Redneckerz gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a lame, snotty, coke drinker with pointy feet and solid eyebrows. His friends saw him as an agreeable, alert antropologist. Once, he had even helped a colossal injured bird cross the road.
But not even a lame person who had once helped a colossal injured bird cross the road, was prepared for what matt404au had in store today.
The drizzle rained like banning snakes, making Redneckerz worried.
As Redneckerz stepped outside and matt404au came closer, he could see the strong glint in his eye.
matt404au glared with all the wrath of 8481 pissy hushed hamsters. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want non-broodiness."
Redneckerz looked back, even more worried and still fingering the stripy hat. "matt404au, what's up Doc," he replied.
They looked at each other with pissy feelings, like two green, grieving gerbils bouncing at a very smelly forum battle, which had nightcore music playing in the background and two special uncles hopping to the beat.
Redneckerz studied matt404au's tall feet and sloppy eyebrows. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Redneckerz in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you matt404au."
matt404au looked stable, his emotions raw like a black, blushing book.
Redneckerz could actually hear matt404au's emotions shatter into 234 pieces. Then the charming furry hurried away into the distance.
Not even a drink of coke would calm Redneckerz's nerves tonight.
THE END

The Stripy Hat, Pt. 3

A Short Story
by RokkanStoned

Redneckerz was thinking about matt404au again. matt404au was a gentle furry with greasy feet and squat elbows.
Redneckerz walked over to the window and reflected on his deserted surroundings. He had always hated noisy NeoGAF with its dead, drab dumpsters. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel broody.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a gentle figure of matt404au .
Redneckerz gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a lame, snotty, coke drinker with wobbly feet and charming elbows. His friends saw him as an amused, arrogant antropologist. Once, he had even revived a dying, disabled person.
But not even a lame person who had once revived a dying, disabled person, was prepared for what matt404au had in store today.
The drizzle rained like banning snakes, making Redneckerz sparkly. Redneckerz grabbed a stripy hat that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.
As Redneckerz stepped outside and matt404au came closer, he could see the big glint in his eye.
matt404au glared with all the wrath of 7630 pissy early elephants. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want non-broodiness."
Redneckerz looked back, even more sparkly and still fingering the stripy hat. "matt404au, let's move in together," he replied.
They looked at each other with pissy feelings, like two thirsty, teeny-tiny tortoises talking at a very considerate forum battle, which had nightcore music playing in the background and two creepy uncles loving to the beat.
Redneckerz regarded matt404au's greasy feet and squat elbows. "I feel the same way!" revealed Redneckerz with a delighted grin.
matt404au looked worried, his emotions blushing like a spitezabbling, shivering sausage.
Then matt404au came inside for a nice drink of coke.
THE END

Thanks https://www.plot-generator.org.uk

Barnabot

xG8fWBe.png

I ship it.

Here's the story:

The Stripy Hat

A Short Story
by RokkanStoned

Redneckerz had always hated wild NeoGAF with its delightful, drab dumpsters. It was a place where he felt broody.
He was a lame, courageous, pee drinker with brown abs and spiky feet. His friends saw him as an abundant, afraid antropologist. Once, he had even helped a weak baby flamingo cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.
Redneckerz walked over to the window and reflected on his picturesque surroundings. The drizzle rained like banning rats.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of matt404au . matt404au was an incredible furry with hairy abs and wobbly feet.
Redneckerz gulped. He was not prepared for matt404au.
As Redneckerz stepped outside and matt404au came closer, he could see the angry glint in his eye.
"I am here because I want non-broodiness," matt404au bellowed, in a pissy tone. He slammed his fist against Redneckerz's chest, with the force of 7946 giraffes. "I frigging hate you, Redneckerz ."
Redneckerz looked back, even more pompous and still fingering the stripy hat. "matt404au, I ate your puppy," he replied.
They looked at each other with pissy feelings, like two broad, broken badgers talking at a very tight-fisted forum battle, which had nightcore music playing in the background and two gentle uncles loving to the beat.
Suddenly, matt404au lunged forward and tried to punch Redneckerz in the face. Quickly, Redneckerz grabbed the stripy hat and brought it down on matt404au's skull.
matt404au's hairy abs trembled and his wobbly feet wobbled. He looked beautiful, his body raw like a teeny-tiny, tall teapot.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later matt404au was dead.
Redneckerz went back inside and made himself a nice drink of pee.
THE END

The Stripy Hat. Pt.2

A Short Story
by RokkanStoned

Redneckerz looked at the stripy hat in his hands and felt broody.
He walked over to the window and reflected on his deserted surroundings. He had always hated noisy NeoGAF with its dizzy, delightful dumpsters. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel broody.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of matt404au . matt404au was a charming furry with tall feet and sloppy eyebrows.
Redneckerz gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a lame, snotty, coke drinker with pointy feet and solid eyebrows. His friends saw him as an agreeable, alert antropologist. Once, he had even helped a colossal injured bird cross the road.
But not even a lame person who had once helped a colossal injured bird cross the road, was prepared for what matt404au had in store today.
The drizzle rained like banning snakes, making Redneckerz worried.
As Redneckerz stepped outside and matt404au came closer, he could see the strong glint in his eye.
matt404au glared with all the wrath of 8481 pissy hushed hamsters. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want non-broodiness."
Redneckerz looked back, even more worried and still fingering the stripy hat. "matt404au, what's up Doc," he replied.
They looked at each other with pissy feelings, like two green, grieving gerbils bouncing at a very smelly forum battle, which had nightcore music playing in the background and two special uncles hopping to the beat.
Redneckerz studied matt404au's tall feet and sloppy eyebrows. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Redneckerz in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you matt404au."
matt404au looked stable, his emotions raw like a black, blushing book.
Redneckerz could actually hear matt404au's emotions shatter into 234 pieces. Then the charming furry hurried away into the distance.
Not even a drink of coke would calm Redneckerz's nerves tonight.
THE END

The Stripy Hat, Pt. 3

A Short Story
by RokkanStoned

Redneckerz was thinking about matt404au again. matt404au was a gentle furry with greasy feet and squat elbows.
Redneckerz walked over to the window and reflected on his deserted surroundings. He had always hated noisy NeoGAF with its dead, drab dumpsters. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel broody.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a gentle figure of matt404au .
Redneckerz gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a lame, snotty, coke drinker with wobbly feet and charming elbows. His friends saw him as an amused, arrogant antropologist. Once, he had even revived a dying, disabled person.
But not even a lame person who had once revived a dying, disabled person, was prepared for what matt404au had in store today.
The drizzle rained like banning snakes, making Redneckerz sparkly. Redneckerz grabbed a stripy hat that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.
As Redneckerz stepped outside and matt404au came closer, he could see the big glint in his eye.
matt404au glared with all the wrath of 7630 pissy early elephants. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want non-broodiness."
Redneckerz looked back, even more sparkly and still fingering the stripy hat. "matt404au, let's move in together," he replied.
They looked at each other with pissy feelings, like two thirsty, teeny-tiny tortoises talking at a very considerate forum battle, which had nightcore music playing in the background and two creepy uncles loving to the beat.
Redneckerz regarded matt404au's greasy feet and squat elbows. "I feel the same way!" revealed Redneckerz with a delighted grin.
matt404au looked worried, his emotions blushing like a spitezabbling, shivering sausage.
Then matt404au came inside for a nice drink of coke.
THE END

Thanks https://www.plot-generator.org.uk
Thank you RokkanStoned this is such a good story. See that Papa Papa ? You don't need to be overly sensitive. There's always a good story to tell.

The saga continues with a new twist and more characters, thanks to fanficmaker.com

The Next Generation
by Tylercrat of Dumpster Fire

One day, Unstopable Tylercrat was walking to school when...
...a stranger in the street said "Could i have your autograph?" "Please, sign my wooden sword " said the rather attractive female stranger "and my breasts please" Unstopable Tylercrat signed it, and handed it back
"Here's my autograph!" said Unstopable Tylercrat
"To be honest, while I did want your autograph...i also..you see..i....i...think your the sexiest person alive, and...." the stranger hesitated! I need your help urgently! You must save us!!"
"what?howhu?"
"We need someone strong, and intelligent and mighty...you have been chosen!"
"But Im not that strong! Im just a weak nerdish school student!", Unstopable Tylercrat said, flexing his muscles. "Well, I always felt there was something special about me...I never thought i would be assigned a mission like this!", he lied.
"You are the our last hope. Our ancient staff of powercommanded us to find you"
"You must save us from matt404au we dont have the power on our own"
"Very well,I suppose I'll help you"
Suddenly, Unstopable Tylercrat was sucked into a underground lab.
"This is where we have set up our high tech secret HQ HeadQuaters!
"Theres someone that wants me meet you..."
At that movement a door slid open with a funny sound...light shined from behind and a shadow stode there
"So..this is the one we are after?"
"He certainly looks as hansome as we heard" "And sexy too!" "And with nice big equipment too, judging by the huge round lumps in the clothing"
Redneckerz walked out of the light!
"Welcome"
Unstopable Tylercrat was amazed!, always brilliantly modest, Unstopable Tylercrat never dream of recieveing such a compliement from incredible Redneckerz.
"Thank you, its an honour to meet you"
"The honour is all mine"
"It was clear there was an instant, animal attraction between them...allthough both didnt want to admit it. "holyshit your sexy".
"No time for that now!" said Noboru Wataya. "We have work to do!"
They stoped kissing eachovers neck and looked like a torando of love hit them
---
Redneckerz stopped and gazed into space.
Oh no.
It was happening; He couldn't help thinking about Matt404au again. He tried not too. Desperate to avoid the thoughts that could not be, no, - would not be- held back.
But like dozens of unstoppable harpiess they came creeping forward till they filled His brain;

Matt404aus smile shined like tin foil, as impressive as a saturn, it filled the warehouse and Redneckerz was helplessly but willingly absorbed into them.

Matt404aus eyes were like mercurys.If you rolled them they would go quite far.
(Almost as lovely as mine. lol!/AN)
Matt404aus legs were like a diplodocus. Straight and tight.
(Mine are best though. Lol!/AN)
Matt404aus chest was like a Spacecommanders. Powerful and impossible to ignore.
(For the purposes of this story, I am going to pretend that Matt404aus arnt as good as mine/AN)

How could Redneckerz not be helpless in the face of that?.
I mean, sure, Redneckerz and Matt404au had sex with eachother before, when they met at a club once, but it was just a casual thing. One of many that night.
Before things got too messy Redneckerz snapped out of it. But the thoughts of Matt404au would be back. Would He be able to resist next time?
---
But before everyone got themselves ready to go after matt404au, there was one thing Redneckerz wanted to take care of.
He had to introduce Unstopable Tylercrat to his parents. (A/N he's ghey, read my other stories how that happened.)
Redneckerz had been thinking for it for a longitme. His parents were the worst. Uppity, pathetic and homophybic
But Redneckerz had told them that he finally got engaged and that he would introduce Unstopable Tylercrat to the family before they would make it official (A/N there is geymarriadge in NeoGAF. If you want to know how htat happened, read my other stories!)
"Uuuuurgh," Redneckerz said while laying on his bed
"I can handle it," Unstopable Tylercrat said while sitting naked next to Redneckerz while stroking his cranny axe.
"You don't know my parents!" Redneckerz said.
"I know, but if they created you, then they can't be that bad," Unstopable Tylercrat spoke wisely.
"I noooooo but it's still...uuuuuurgh."
"We'll just go there and I'll impress them," Unstopable Tylercrat said manly and then boned Redneckerz hard in the arse. His finess and strong muscles impressed Redneckerz a lot. He doubted that he could show that to his parents.
Then Redneckerz snugged deeper into Unstopable Tylercrat's arms. He felt safe there. Redneckerz knew that whatever would happen, Unstopable Tylercrat would protect him.

The day of the dinner had come. Redneckerz and Unstopable Tylercrat took a dragon to his parents.
They came into a dining room and the table had already laid.
"Ah, you've finally arrived," Redneckerz's mom said and she looked at Unstopable Tylercrat, "You're late."
"It wasn't her fault," Unstopable Tylercrat said always as protective of Redneckerz as he was. "It was the weather."
"Sure... sure..." Mom said and she went back to the kitchen.
"Wow," Redneckerz said, "she didn't even shake your hands."
"Oh well," Unstopable Tylercrat said manly. Oh gosh, that nonchallant way. Exactly the reason why Redneckerz had falled in love with the man.
Redneckerz was busy swooning over his fiancé when his dad came in.
"Boy," dad said and the stared at Unstopable Tylercrat.
Unstopable Tylercrat shook his hand politely.
"Ah, you're here too," dad said to Redneckerz, "Help your mother out, it's time that the men have a conversation."
"uuuuuurgh," Redneckerz said and went into the kitchen. He hated how his dad considered him less than a man. Only because he was the 'girl' in the relationship didn't mean he wasn't manly at all!
Then Redneckerz's mother made him do all sorts of annoying useless jobs. After all, as mom said, people like them were inheritly used to these sorts of things.
Then dinner came. Redneckerz was told to take the food in while mom and dad already sat down. Redneckerz wasn't even allowed to see where Unstopable Tylercrat went off to.
Just before he carried in the first plate of food, he felt something weird. Like a crosswire went down his back, tingling all along the way down. Something was off, but Redneckerz was still too annoyed with his parents!

Then Redneckerz carried in the meal. But no one was there. Instead, at the end of the table, matt404au sat!

Matt404au laughed at him, "My my, that apron looks lovely on you!"
Redneckerz threw down the meal and flexed his muscles. Oh, he had been waiting for this moment. Not only was matt404au going to feel the fullest extend of Redneckerz's rightious fury, Redneckerz could also unleash his frustration with his parents!

He threw the dish at matt404au like a disco. But as it hit his archnemesis, it turned out it was a hologram!
"If you want to see your parents again," matt404au said, "come to my Hanger"
Redneckerz felt conflicted. On one hand, Redneckerz hated his parents, on the other, he still needed them for the wedding!
Unstopable Tylercrat came in and said: "We should save your parents."
"But uuuuuuurgh," Redneckerz said.
"No we should. I talked to your dad, and he really does love you."
"Alright. Fine."
---
Interlude:
Redneckerz was finding it really hard to concentrate at this movement his thoughts kept trying to think of Matt404au. Despite what was happening, it was hard to focus!
----
---
And then, at the worst possible moment. It happened. Again.
Redneckerz gazed at Matt404au.
It was impossible to resist this time. Like a horse Redneckerz was pulled towards Matt404au. It was a like scorched earth in a war. It was a like a granade piercing through His heart. (and other lower regions of the body) It was a like magnets.
There was No resisting. No mercy. No Pants. No longer anything else mattered.

Matt404au looked shocked and then...and then...not shocked. He had known all along.
Of course. How could Redneckerz have been so stupid? Those long looks at eachother,the times they gazed at the stars together, the candle lit dinners. The steamy showers.. The non stop sex.
It wasn't just friendship. It never was. It was more and Matt404au had known all along.
"I knew" Matt404au said.
"oh" Redneckerz said, realizing all this for the first time.
But there was more...Matt404au wasn't pulling away. He was pushing tighter. Holding Redneckerz like a wild koala.
At some point their clothes came off.
They got ripped in the process of the pashioning
He didn't care. This is what He had needed for so long. too long. February. maybe more.
But this was now now.
Redneckerz and Matt404au together at last!
They canoddled like lovers and made love with their naughty bits.
They took it in turns inserting their bits into eachother. Redneckerz inserted his bit into Matt404au. Then Matt404au inserted his bit into Redneckerz. They repeated this a few times.(Toys were used)

Afterwards (when they had finished cleaning their bits)they looked at eachother as if for the first time and had a cigarette.
But they knew they must leave.
They didn't want anyone to see.
Their forbidden love must remain hidden for now. Perhaps forever.
Redneckerz took one last look at Matt404au.
"Goodbye my snuggly one"
"Love you too, my one and only Redneckerz"

And then they departed.
---
So they defeated matt404au and everyone was satisfied!

Matt404au: what do you mean, it's not over yet?! I'm invincible!
Unstopable Tylercrat: No No, back into your coffin!
Matt404au: Grrrr. You will never get me in my box. I am too large and too sexy!my skin flute wont fit!
Author: Ohh no, it looks like the characters still want a story!
Unstopable Tylercrat: of course we do! Or cake. I love cake!
Matt404au: Well I'm gonna steal your cake!
Unstopable Tylercrat: Noooo! Whats going to be my dinner now!?
Matt404au: mhuahahaha, life isn't worht living without caaaaaaaaake, so just die already will you?!
Unstopable Tylercrat: OK, Ur right, life isn't worth living without the awesomeness of cake. Farewell bitter world of cakelessness!
Unstopable Tylercrat: chotto mate-ah!
Matt404au: huh ;^_^;
Noboru Wataya: domo desu-ka @_@?
Unstopable Tylercrat: Caaaaaake, need cake. Like brains, but cake!
Unstopable Tylercrat: well, I want you, how about that?
Unstopable Tylercrat winked at Unstopable Tylercrat, but Unstopable Tylercrat wasn't into that sort of shit.
But Noboru Wataya was all hot 'n that, Unstopable Tylercrat thought. So
Unstopable Tylercrat Left the fanfic and looked for a nice bed to crawl into together and maybe more Unstopable Tylercrat: Oh definitely more, I'm going to rip your clothes off and plunge my shaft into you over and over again until you explode in pleasure and swet.

Author: well, looks like they'll be busy for a little while. Cake?.
Matt404au: Nooo the cake is a lie. Gimme it!
THE END

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I’m insulted. You used “dumpster fire” in a derogatory way and today I currently identify as a dumpster. Ban deserved for that treachery.

MilkyJoe

I always found it funny how some people do this. Instead of, you know, stop using the site you choose to use it in order to tell everyone you don't want to use it.

If that's not a prime example of attention seeking then i don't know what it is.

Cocksucker hadn't posted for a year and a year and a half, too.

Wow, can't believe OP left without saying goodbye to me. We exchanged personal messages with one another these past few months. He was a very sweet man but he had a number of psychological issues. One of which was a tendency towards hallucination, specifically in the form of visualizing certain websites as dumpsters being set on fire. I tried to tell him to seek some help but he was a stubborn little fella.

Now, the NPC jokes, the "REEEE" jokes (it's a pretty known meme) and "Honk, honk" jokes are fine. The problem I have with it is when it becomes vitriolic, when you lose the humorous side of it. Videos with zero commentary isn't something new to this site and it's a way of communicating a joke or providing information. The bickering about Resetera is both mutual and it's connected to the emotional aspect of the events that happened in 2017. It is drama, but calling it "teenage dating drama" certainly isn't correct. It's more like any other drama you'll find amongst most adults. You'll find it anywhere people can easily fall into a "tribe".
The problems in political discussions and some people dominating in terms of posting, are good criticisms. However, there is discussion about politics at least, even if some people from each side of the political spectrum also rarely take in or change their mind, or something fall into questioning motives or insulting the other side. That's still very good and filled with potential. Polarization has given defensiveness in political discussions or discussions of values, but people are exposed to each other, even if they'll usually quickly fall into defensive of people representing "their side" . It's in all up to the cooler heads on each side to reel in those who go overboard, allowing facilitation of fruitful discussion.
If a few people are posting more, then the onus should be on you to participate more, in order to balance them out. People who have complex views on issues are usually the most interesting ones and they help offset ideological polarization.

The constant memes could be viewed as NeoGAF since like forever or the internet since at least ebaumsworld/YTMND times. Random insults isn't new either or unique and should be something you should just call out. And trolling depends on what you mean by trolling. While you might say it feels juvenile, I'm not sure if I'd use the description and it's a term that's often used to discount other people. The adult thing to do would be to call out specific moments people are being juvenile, otherwise it just ends up looking like a sense of superiority. That people have a lot of fun here on GAF shouldn't be viewed as juvenile at least, as a sense of humor and play is a very good thing to have.
In general, my question to you would be: "What are you doing to combat it?" What's your contributions to calling the behavior you think is wrong and pointing it out? Calling things "juvenile" is often a trope that seeks to heighten one's sense of self-superiority and maturity, without actually constructively contributing. That's why I'm wondering.

If you post less, then that's not good. I also think you are over-exaggerating with the "honk honk", especially considering this is probably the height of the meme. It might also be used because the premise of the thread is ridiculous, leading to a lot of clown faces.
That this becomes an echo chamber I would thoroughly disagree with, especially since we have posters who vehemently disagree with each other on topics. Echo chamber would be more apt to describe Resetera, where you'd just get banned for "bad faith". That said, there is some merits to the polarization and ease of which one jumps onto other people or questions their motives.

Thanks for providing your point of view, although I feel it's being a bit generalized. If anything you could've used the NPC meme to effectively get your point across in this instance.
I do think there might be better to start a thread for discussion of this subject, so we don't use this thread for it.

So, whilst this is understandable based on the text above, it is not desirable. My initial post was that, a (minor) reflection. Its not like its an ''off-the-cuff, part of the emotion'' stance that has been attributed here, its an observation that is aware that it contributed to the omnipresent sentiment of today. Being part of the story and being aware that you are is different than being part of the story and making no attempts to reflect there.

I didnt read either of your posts but i absolutely find it hilarious that even in this thread, the weakest lamest thread today, two people managed to find reasons to post wall of texts.

lol_internet.jpg

The best part about this thread is that you just know this kid doesn't have the self-control to not read every single post in it. I'd unban him just for the fun of it. We could take bets on how long OP's willpower holds out.

Top Bottom