• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can u actually download the full E3 conferences ... ?

blueICE

Banned
Can u actually download the full E3 Microsoft, Sony,
Nintendo conferences from somewhere that's legal ?

. . . without having to be forced to watch it streaming in some proprietary codec ?

. . . on some proprietary video player.

I have people who need to see it on a television !! :D

I downloaded the Sony conference from the Playstation Store on my PS3 in 720p. I'm assuming Microsoft's conference is on Xbox Live as well, but I haven't checked.

Ploid 3.0

Each segment of the Sony conference is like 1+ gig. I got the first two, deleted the second due to it being psp and assassin's creed. I'll dl the third later.

thuway

Can anyone please upload the Sony Store versions to bit torrent? Or is there any site I can download the Sony Store press conference version? I'm dying to see the Uncharted 2 demo again :).

blueICE

Banned
thuway said:
Can anyone please upload the Sony Store versions to bit torrent? Or is there any site I can download the Sony Store press conference version? I'm dying to see the Uncharted 2 demo again :).
this.

blueICE

Banned
Orbitcube said:
Some major websites like Gamespot and Gametrailers (probaby IGN as well) allow you to download all the press conferences off their site.
show me 1 direct link that allows you to actually download the full press conferences.

The key words are full and allows

I've been to :

* G4
* Gametrailers
* Gamespot
* IGN
* Eurogamer live blogging
* Justin.tv

Brofist

Just wondering what's the benefit of watching it on your pc rather than on a PS3? Unless you mean you don't have one :lol

Acid08

Banned
It sometimes takes a while for them to put the conferences up. I downloaded last years from Gamespot I think.

thuway

One more time

Someone pleeeeeeeeeeease upload the videos from the Playstation Store to Bit Torrent. :D Thanks in advance.

blueICE said:
show me 1 direct link that allows you to actually download the full press conferences.

The key words are full and allows

I've been to :

* G4
* Gametrailers
* Gamespot
* IGN
* Eurogamer live blogging
* Justin.tv
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/microsoft-e3/ change Microsoft to Sony or Nintendo for their conferences.

Then click on the "Download the Video" link, and choose your format.

EDIT: Er, looks like only the Microsoft one is available for direct download at the moment. The others will come up later. I'm sure you can wait.

blueICE

Banned
kpop100 said:
Just wondering what's the benefit of watching it on your pc rather than on a PS3? Unless you mean you don't have one :lol

I want to show it to people on TV.

Who carries around PS3's ?

Also considering the connection you get from hotels and stuff, uploading multiple 1.5GB files is going to take a while on a 56k-like connection. My guess is that they'll be up sometime tomorrow.

BSTF

this post rates 1/10
Sony Conference in 720P Taken from Playstation Store

Part 1 1.4 GB http://www.adrive.com/public/2236f296561bc3316e4a035cc2284f839486b6ef0602d4ba9c0aa0dbc3676009.html
Uncharted 2
MAG
PSP Go

Part 2 1.5 GB http://www.adrive.com/public/7d81a92b16e6d10b78c98c9fb90fe692daa4c3a7104c6e5d137f23aa05678091.html
Gran Turismo PSP
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Assassin's Creed 2

Part 3 1.7 http://www.adrive.com/public/e88c2998e57178e3868a9a3659f84825c9620da0c0eeec7b063998c8cec2dfe0.html
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIV
Motion Controller
ModNation Racers
The Last Guardian
God of War 3

blueICE said:

That makes no sense. You want to show them on a TV, but want it for your PC.

I thought PS3s were normally, you know, connected to a TV? :lol

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
xenorevlis said:

PS3s do not stream files to any device connected to any TV in my house. PS3 does not burn discs. Depending on the DRM (I have no idea what video DRM is like for this stuff), PS3 might not be able to let me copy the file to a USB stick and later to a computer.

Also, PS3 is not portable--a laptop is. I can easily bring my laptop anywhere I go along with some video output cables. I am not likely to bring my PS3.

blueICE

Banned
xenorevlis said:

Yes, you are right. Every TV comes with it's own built in PS3.
You can also download and watch the Microsoft E3 Conference and Nintendo E3 Conference
via PS3 thanks to the Sony Playstation Store in glorious High Definition.

I want it on a DVD to take anywhere you need a PC to download encode and a burn it.

andycapps

BSTF said:
Sony Conference in 720P Taken from Playstation Store

Part 1 1.4 GB http://www.adrive.com/public/2236f296561bc3316e4a035cc2284f839486b6ef0602d4ba9c0aa0dbc3676009.html
Uncharted 2
MAG
PSP Go

Part 2 1.5 GB http://www.adrive.com/public/7d81a92b16e6d10b78c98c9fb90fe692daa4c3a7104c6e5d137f23aa05678091.html
Gran Turismo PSP
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Assassin's Creed 2

Part 3 1.7 http://www.adrive.com/public/e88c2998e57178e3868a9a3659f84825c9620da0c0eeec7b063998c8cec2dfe0.html
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIV
Motion Controller
ModNation Racers
The Last Guardian
God of War 3

Yeah this, I was going to tell you to just go to the PSN store to download the Sony conference in HD. The Uncharted demo is direct, no off-camera stuff there thankfully. I haven't watched more than that yet though from the conference.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
blueICE said:

I know you can download it now from those links above, but in general, you can download videos from PS Store on PS3, then just copy them to a USB stick. Problem solved. You get MP4 files that you can play using VLC, Media Player Classic or Quicktime (or on another PS3 or X360).

blueICE

Banned
^ can u generally download nintendo's conference and microsofts conference on your PS3 ?

I was just asking for the full footage of all the 3 major conferences in a clean, easy downloadable format. The better the footage the better and I don't want to use a console.

Just post links to downloadable quality footage. That's what this thread is about.

Stumpokapow said:
PS3s do not stream files to any device connected to any TV in my house. PS3 does not burn discs. Depending on the DRM (I have no idea what video DRM is like for this stuff), PS3 might not be able to let me copy the file to a USB stick and later to a computer.

Also, PS3 is not portable--a laptop is. I can easily bring my laptop anywhere I go along with some video output cables. I am not likely to bring my PS3.

all videos downloaded from the ps store are drm free (except for rentals and movie purchases).

you can download them and copy them to your pc through a usb key, aa hard drive or whatever you like.

Brofist

blueICE said:

Ahh I see, when you said show it on a TV I thought you meant simply download and play it. Naturally you meant download re encode and burn it to multiple DVDs :lol

Might as well go all out and make custom DVD labels and case covers while you're at it.

blueICE

Banned
i've alread set up shop on ebay, all the lables covers cases are completed.

just waiting for the mastercopy to go gold. ;)

Top Bottom