• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we call this a tease for a PS4 Remaster of Demon's Souls ?

CU0QPFCU8AEHX1g.jpg:large

tweet

I think a remaster of Demon's Souls at 60fps ? I don't know if I could handle that.

Hopefully they're already working on it :/

I'm not sure FromSoft could handle 60fps. but regardless it'd be pretty sweet. having beaten BB for the second time this week, I'm doing NG+ atm and I am so much better than I was on first playthrough. Demons would be nice. more responsiveness etc.

klee123

Would be awesome with 6th Archstone restored.

I'm not sure FromSoft could handle 60fps. but regardless it'd be pretty sweet. having beaten BB for the second time this week, I'm doing NG+ atm and I am so much better than I was on first playthrough. Demons would be nice. more responsiveness etc.

They already did it with Dark Souls II SotfS on PS4/X1.

DS2:SOTFS is 60fps on xb1 and ps4.

I'd say don't read too much into it, as much as I would love a Demon's Souls remaster. Although I'm not sure I'd have the patience to grind all the way over for all those weapons again for the Platinum trophy.

Deku Tree

I would want more than a remaster. Please put in some of the new systems for summoning, and the league. Also make the platinum much less Grindy. Etc. I want a reworking, and a remaster.

J4g3r

Saw this earlier and thought the exact same thing.

Though this is something I've been wanting for a very long time so It's more of a case of wanting to believe.

I mean, Shu probably get's tweets about a demon's souls remaster every day. They could easily pay Bluepoint to do a remaster.

Also, give me this cover:

box-art-jp.jpg

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Do it Bluepoint. DOOOO EEEET.

1080p! 60fps! upgraded AF! actual AA this time! LETS GOOOOOO

Nullabe

I don't think it's a Demon's Souls 2 tease, FS said days ago Dark Souls 3 will be the last souls game they will made. Sorry folks :(

However a Demon's Souls Remake is still possible i guess.

Red Hood

Banned
God, I hope so. I don't even love it that much (I prefer Dark Souls in a lot of ways), but Demon's Souls is literally the only reason I still haven't sold my PS3.

Tambini

Well if there's one game more people should have a chance to play its Demon's Souls, this is a remaster I can get behind

You can clearly see the 3 (for PS3) on the game case, so no I don't think so. To me this looks something like a "From the people who brought you Demon's Souls..." kind of thing.

I dunno.

There's zero reason for them to have done this if not to tease.

Please, please let this happen. Give me an announcement at PSX.

Top Bottom