• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can you dance?

I can two step. And I can stand there while they twerk on me with a drink in my hand. Good enough for me.

I love to go dancing though. Having a good time with a woman you dont know. A couple drinks. It's a great time.

highrider

Banned
I was in a little breakdancing group back in the day, Radio Wave. We were pretty good actually. We performed at the 1983 Fresh Fest in DC, which featured Run DMC, Heavy D, Kid n’ Play, Chill Rob G, and a very new to the scene Digital Underground. People don’t believe me but I met Tupac briefly who was a background dancer for Digital Underground at the time and was completely unknown.

Dark Star

I've always wanted to learn how to break-dance, like Chris Brown pop-lock kind of stuff. Looks really cool.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
According to others, yes. I've weirdly had a lot of compliments over the years, though I wouldn't say I do anything special. I'd say the main thing is to dance with the body from the hips and let the music flow outward through your limbs accordingly and avoid head bopping to a beat lest you want to look like a nodding dog: -

ReadyPhysicalIberianchiffchaff-small.gif

Mista

Banned
Yeah, started dancing since I was a kid. Used to dance many styles but thanks to MJ and Jabbawockeez I concentrated on break dancing and power moves. I don’t dance like before though especially after my ACL surgery. But yeah, dancing is good for the soul.

Barnabot

Only if I can embarrass people around.

But I also need to be in the mood . This mood:

That song was made to dance.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Nope,I really wish I could though. It's a real talent. My girls have all danced since 4 so they can do all sorts of fancy stuff. I can barely tap my feet.

Nymphae

Banned
No but if I'm alone some songs just make me move, I just heard Stayin' Alive and was busting some moves freaking the cat out a bit lol

crowbrow

Banned
I used to hate dancing because I always felt ashamed and too self-conscious and I, frankly, sucked at it. After turning 30 I said "fuck it" and started not caring and just moving and took also a couple of classes. Suddenly I became pretty good at it, now I love it and do it as often as possible. And yes, it is great to get girls, now they flock around me on the dance floor lol. I recommend everyone to learn to dance, it is wonderful.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I do not expect my minions to do anything i cannot do.

I do not expect my minions to dance.

Winter John

Gold Member
Most definitely. All them years I spent clubbing and hoovering up drugs really honed my dancing skills. My E shuffle is pro level. I can throw shapes up on the podium with the best of them and you're going to struggle find anyone who does Big Fish, Little Fish, Cardboard Box better than me.

See this girl right here. I could teach her so much

Shelbutt

I can move around and some people might interpret it as dancing. FR i can't dance for shit. I try but it just looks dumb. I just like to wiggle to the beat lol

Top Bottom