• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can You Play Cyberpunk 2077 on a Laptop? - 6 Laptops Tested (Low-end, Mid-range & High-end)

Bullet Club

Timestamps:
0:00 - Introduction
1:43 - The Laptop Line-up
3:29 - Cyberpunk Merch 4tw
4:06 - What to expect from today's numbers
5:11 - Performance with Integrated Graphics
6:05 - On to dedicated graphics cards...
6:27 - 1080p Low, Lowering resolution on a 1650 Ti
7:00 - 1080p Medium, High, Ultra
7:23 - Talking about DLSS
8:08 - DLSS Performance
9:39 - Ray Tracing on a Laptop?
10:26 - Final Thoughts

scalman

Yes you can i7 7700hq gtx 1060 6gb , 16 gb ram, game on slow hdd.
1080p ultra 20-25fps not playable but medium high low settings makes all very playable not lower then 30fps. Some settings dont do much there for fps.
Performance mode on laptop cpu to max turbo mode.
Most fps is from volumetric fog and sky options. Shadows weirdly dont do much couple fps maybe , color correction to medium for some reason works gives couple fps too.
Ambient oclusion doesnt give anything to picture or fps at all. Not sure if it works there.
Screen reflections gives some gain so on medium best i think. Though its weird when after some time playing you put settings higher and fps is not drops anymore. Some weird things still going on there.or my system weird bottlenecks then.
Lets say on valhalla all very simple make all maxed then lower shadows and some volumetric stuff and its good to go runs fine, not so simple with this.

Last edited:

acm2000

ive got i7 7700hq, 8gb, gtx1060 6gb and i play most things medium, a few things high, and screen space low, dynamic res 900p-1080p for when things get really busy and keep it @ 30fps.

really enjoying it.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
They make it seem like you need a super computer to run Cyberpunk 2077 I don't care about the 1 in a million glitch or 1 in a million lag there's no game like Cyberpunk at the end of the day.

DESTROYA

You can even play it on a handheld with AMD 4500u

Edit: nothing bad in the video not sure why its age restricted 🤷‍♂️

Looks like it runs better than the base consoles

Last edited:
Top Bottom