• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iced

I just realized the neon Switch joycons sold separately from the system are the opposite colour scheme - left joycon is red and right joycon is blue. This might sound stupid but I prefer the left joycon blue and right joycon red. Now I have even more of a need to wait for the neon system to be in stock. Ugh.

Can't believe Prime Video doesn't show the pilots in Canada. smh

I just realized the neon Switch joycons sold separately from the system are the opposite colour scheme - left joycon is red and right joycon is blue. This might sound stupid but I prefer the left joycon blue and right joycon red. Now I have even more of a need to wait for the neon system to be in stock. Ugh.

You could...spend your way out of it...not ideal though, obviously

Socreges

Banned
Good-Luck-gif-fresh.gif

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Anybody else having trouble getting their Binding of Issac Switch pre-order from Amazon? They just sent me an email saying they're still trying to get it. Am I going to miss out on the manual that comes with the launch copies of the game?
I thought it was only the stickers (maybe also the reversible cover) that wouldn't come in future copies.

Iced

I actually made it to the checkout out of curiosity but

A - I want the neon
B - Waiting for a price drop and/or some sweeter bundles
C - I'm already knee-deep in BOTW on Wii U so I'm not dying to get one anytime soon

Not a bad offer though if only since anyone getting a switch is surely getting Zelda too.

I want the neon too, but I ordered it and will decide later tonight if I want to keep it. I actually already have BOTW from EB trades, but I could likely return this bundle copy to EB and use the credit toward something else.

Vinc

Say I preordered a game at ebgames and wanna switch cresit to a pro controller, do I need to so so at the very store I preordered the game, ir does it work at any eb store?

For shits and giggles I just ordered the Orzly screen protector on .ca site with estimate delivery by Wednesday. Would be hilarious af if I receive this before the order from .com site.

Luigi87

For shits and giggles I just ordered the Orzly screen protector on .ca site with estimate delivery by Wednesday. Would be hilarious af if I receive this before the order from .com site.
For Wednesday?
Damn I ordered back on the 3rd and today is the first day of my estimated range (didn't get)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom