Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
while we're talking about cars

anyone has an opinion on the Chevrolet Spark? Wondering if I should go for a test drive
You can probably do better in the segment, something actually built to be a regular subcompact, but going for a test drive is never a bad idea.

Also hello new thread!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Why didn't anyone tell me costco kirkland protein bars existed what the fuck

also something something videogames
How is it on the carbs?

My issue with most energy and protein bars is that they're loaded with carbs, often even more than the protein count.

hmmm well if I do go for a test drive I will also go try a Micra I guess
I have a Micra and I'm a big fan, they're a lot of fun to drive and the engine is a lot better than a similar car would've been a decade before.

The speaker system is shit though, my one real complaint.

Has Amazon still not released a statement regarding their flagrant inability to ship something and have it arrive on release day as advertised?

None of my preorders so far have arrived on time. (Prime)

It's at the point where I order from Amazon then buy it again from EB Games to get it on time, and return the Amazon copy to EB when it finally arrives.

Has Amazon still not released a statement regarding their flagrant inability to ship something and have it arrive on release day as advertised?

None of my preorders so far have arrived on time. (Prime)

It's at the point where I order from Amazon then buy it again from EB Games to get it on time, and return the Amazon copy to EB when it finally arrives.
Is it not illegal to do that?

Yup, they did. It went something like;

"We got a bit lazy with our shipping times, and a bunch of customers threatened to cancel Prime and shop somewhere else. No one did though, so fuck it lolololol"

Is it not illegal to do that?
Ahhhhhh, this topic. NOW the new thread has started.

Anyone know offhand what the ebgames trade in value is for joycons? I have a pair of greys that are extra cus long story short the blue ones look awesome lol

edit: for future reference EB gave me $70 for the pair plus my edge bonus, yay free game pre-order!

Not that I've tried, but I still see the double 20% discount on the page, so probably.
Yeah, I just tried it with Prime. I don't even know why I subscribe. Speaking of this game, the steel book version estimated delivery is a week after while the regular version is day 1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.