• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankir

Holy fuck I got a second one from Bestbuy.ca. Got in the order page instantly and checked out. Refreshed and its already sold out under a minute.

pestul

I had the trick enabled and someone disturbed me (with a free tea and donut) at work at the worst possible time lol

I still missed it even with the cart trick. Oh well, the tea and donut are worth it. :D

pestul

I really appreciate that Amazon notice guys! Right up to the minute. They must have a lot on that since it's still up! I really don't hold out much hope for the Walmart order since I doubt they'll be restocked in 3 days.

Maximus.

Went to EB games this morning, was told on the phone there would be a preorder line and a normal line. When I get there, it’s just one line and it’s huge. I ask and they said it’s just one line for everyone. So decided to pick up my preorder later. Got an order in on Amazon though for a friend!

Flambe

meh cancelled Prime after the stealth game pre-order discount reduction so reaping the fallout from that lol >.< Oh well fuck them

terrible

Banned
Phew, got one on Amazon. As shitty as it is for non prime members that prime exclusive BS got me my Switch and now the SNES classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom