• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals, Discussion, and Nintendo Item Stock Watch 10

The Canadian Deals GAF Discord Server (Version 2)

Discord Server Link:

(Quote this post to reveal Link)

Current Discord Features (as of 9/5/2017):
  • Landing/Welcome Page with Detailed Rules, FAQ, and Layout *NEW*
  • 5-Minute Member Delay & Auto-Role *NEW*
  • Custom, User-set Notifications (Divided by Console/Theme/Hunt)
  • Provincial Rank/Role notifications (For retail store offerings in your area)
  • Full mobile support & push notifications.
As usual, if anyone has any suggestions or feedback, please contact us through discord or reply to this post.

Please remember to read the rules in #welcome and the latest server updates in #news-and-updates before posting & discussing deals on the server.

zroid

Banned
DEAL

apparently until December 9 you can get $25 off one time any $100 purchase from Costco.CA with Masterpass

*excludes memberships and tires

The Cuphead funkos are up for preorder on EB Games now. They're adorable!

3max.jpg

I've never bought Funkos - will there be anywhere to pre-order these online beyond EB? If not I guess I'll have to bite the bullet. I can't resist these!

Kyolux

Question for anyone who preordered Southpark TFBW on Amazon, is your shipping date still between Oct 26 - Nov 1st like mine is?

DEAL

apparently until December 9 you can get $25 off one time any $100 purchase from Costco.CA with Masterpass

Thanks for the reminder that I need to order glucosamine for my dog on costco.ca.

Don't have any mastercards though so that deal is useless to me. :(

Advice...I have a barely used Xbox One S (under warranty until Dec) I want to sell. I see prices everywhere from $250-$350.

Oddly the ones at $250 sit while the higher priced ones disappear (I assume sold?)

Any idea what's a fair price?

Also considering trading to EB for $230ish of credit and preordering a bunch of Switch games.

suikodan

Advice...I have a barely used Xbox One S (under warranty until Dec) I want to sell. I see prices everywhere from $250-$350.

Oddly the ones at $250 sit while the higher priced ones disappear (I assume sold?)

Any idea what's a fair price?

Also considering trading to EB for $230ish of credit and preordering a bunch of Switch games.

I did sell mine (XB1S and 1 controller, no games) for 250$ just recently.

FN-2187

DEAL

Thanks for posting!

I just used this to buy 12 month of Xbox Live Gold, 12 months of EA Access and a $15 Xbox card. Total came to 102.97-25.00=77.97

Tapejara

Not sure, but if thats true about Amazon then that's a shame.

Looking at BB and EB, EB is the only retailer who lists that a beta code is included with pre order, so if you really want those 2 extra days I say try EB.

Oh, I didn't realize it opened up for everyone on the sixth. I can wait then.

The Walmart exclusive Crystal Blue DualShock 4 controller is up @ Walmart

Might be a price error at only $60.96... The others (at EB / BB) are $74.99

Edit: Can't finalize the checkout just yet, might be too fresh of a listing. Will keep an eye on it...

Thanks for the heads up Leeman! Yeah, I'm getting an OOS error when I try to check out too.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Got a cancellation email from Walmart for the SNEZ mini.
Mine said backordered from the very beginning and I got that email that it would be cancelled if it didn't ship within 3 days and today it shipped.

Anyone in Toronto (Scarborough is preferred) that wants it at cost ($113) send me a PM.

Ventara

Mine said backordered from the very beginning and I got that email that it would be cancelled if it didn't ship within 3 days and today it shipped.

Anyone in Toronto (Scarborough is preferred) that wants it at cost ($113) send me a PM.

PM'd! Mine was cancelled just today from Walmart. Got the backordered message at the beginning, so it wasn't a surprise.

Edit: Shoot, too slow.

joms5

Does Nintendo ever plan to restock Zelda amiibos?

Both the BOTW series and the retailer exclusives (ie MM, SS and TP ones).

MesH

Got my SNES from Amazon today..........in a fucking bubble mailer, really Amazon. Glad I pay for Prime :p

Also my Walmart SNES shipped out yesterday, should be here end of the week.

I just used this to buy 12 month of Xbox Live Gold, 12 months of EA Access and a $15 Xbox card. Total came to 102.97-25.00=77.97
Aw man, was going to do the same, but Gold is only available to Costco members.

Edit: Just realized I still have to buy the CoD season pass. I'll just buy the $100 XBL card and use that to buy a year of Gold.

cube444

Mine got cancelled.

Thanks again man for meeting up last weekend and selling me your extra SNES mini at cost.

On the hunt now to nab a couple more for my brother and my nieces.

Xbudz

Amazon screwed up shipping of my SNES.
It was supposed to be here today, but apparently they didn't even give it to Canada Post yet.
They say it got sent to a different warehouse.. something is fishy with this.

They gave me a month extension for Prime and $5.
Big whoop.

Kyolux

Yeah, I didn't see it there when I checked. But it isn't listed on .com either if I remember right and people are still expecting it there too.

I assume the rep only read the page and assumed there wasn't anything because of that.

Otherwise, oh well.. I'll play it on Friday.

Thanks for posting!

So glad you reminded about EA access. $29 for a year is a steal.

Went with PSN $100 and EA access, total came to something around $101. Awesome deal!

mdubs

Banned
I've never bought Funkos - will there be anywhere to pre-order these online beyond EB? If not I guess I'll have to bite the bullet. I can't resist these!

Pop in a box Canada has them up for preorder, but I've never dealt with them before so I just went with EB Games with instore pickup

SickBoy

Oh, forgot to post this earlier, but at brick-and-mortar Costco today I saw Uncharted: The Lost Legacy for $29.97.

superbad

Aw man, was going to do the same, but Gold is only available to Costco members.

Edit: Just realized I still have to buy the CoD season pass. I'll just buy the $100 XBL card and use that to buy a year of Gold.

I don’t think you can purchase XBL Gold using your account balance. Pretty sure it’s credit card or prepaid card for 3 or 12 months only, isn’t it?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Amazon screwed up shipping of my SNES.
It was supposed to be here today, but apparently they didn't even give it to Canada Post yet.
They say it got sent to a different warehouse.. something is fishy with this.

They gave me a month extension for Prime and $5.
Big whoop.

Shipped with Purolator for me, finally arrived today. Box is pretty damn banged up and crunched on every corner. Going to complain, but not expecting much.

Falrage

Neo Member
It's pretty weird that Amazon has the Yoda’s Lightsaber Mastery Star Card bonus but not the codes for the beta. I had to preorder from Best Buy to get my beta code.

i-Jest

jokkir

Well, shit. I was considering opting out of Amazon Prime but remembered I still have the $50 glitch games still in pre-order and can't get that price if I opt-out now. Oh well, I'm only paying $40 per year for student

Top Bottom