• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian PoliGAF - 42nd Parliament: Sunny Ways in Trudeaupia

Status
Not open for further replies.
darn translators

ugh!!!!!!!

is there any CPAC Streams available?

I'm bilingual damnit!! I don't want any translators ruining the ceremony

maharg

idspispopd
Usually we just get a small ceremony inside Rideau Hall. Having it open to the public and outdoors isn't something we've ever seen before.

The NDP did this (also for the first time) in Alberta after they won here. It was a sea of orange shirts around the legislature.

Stet

Banned
Our Prime Minister at his dad's swearing in (left). He wasn't ready yet.

fQXMXzA.jpg

Kraftwerk

OK, I never had a problem with the English royalty, but it feels weird how its 2015 and our prime minister is being sworn in, and the entire oath is basically "i am a servant to the queen", Just feels weird.

[KoRp]Jazzman;184151402 said:
My feed is behind and blurry as shit, is Goodale there?

Hoping for a cabinet spot, but Deputy PM would suit him well.

Yeah he's front row center. I'm guessing he'll have an important posting.

Mr.Mike

Swearing allegiance to the Queen instead of Canada or Canadians or anything like that.

Have I ever brought up republicanism :p. (not the American Republican party kind)

Azih

Swearing allegiance to the Queen instead of Canada or Canadians or anything like that.

Have I ever brought up republicanism :p. (not the American Republican party kind)

Problem is what do you replace her with? Our government system comes with a completely neutered and ceremonial head of state and it works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom