• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cannibas

In a legalized zone, do you smoke.

• More

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Same

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don’t smoke

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Come to Canaba,I mean Canada and I’ll show you.

Sorry, first time hearing of it. I'm a straight edge, you see.

w9MCdye.jpg

I’m assuming that the price will go down from the medicinal marijuana program, so it should be more affordable and accessible to buy. The cost of the medicinal stuff in NJ is pretty steep.

Dark Star

i live in an illegal state (texas). I only smoke on special occasions, like during some holiday vacation time. I'm too focused on school/career right now to be toking it up every day. I'm content with vaping nicotine juice and drinking a little alcohol on the weekends, but it doesn't compete with the awesome high weed gives. I used to smoke a lot but i was much less responsible/younger. I've visited Cali and Colorado a few times in that last couple years, and i enjoy how relaxed and easy (and cheap) it is. I am really looking forward to my state legalizing in 2019/2020.

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Sorry, first time hearing of it. I'm a straight edge, you see.

w9MCdye.jpg
Not only are you pretending to be a wizard here, you also seem to be a wizard from hell.

Which is fine by me! Only the true Evilore knows what ornaments fit him best! People, What you see here isn't a washed up picture of a wild Tyler you see a picture of a leader in wording.

I mean if this is your Forum Overlord, wouldn''t you support the site he runs?

I know i would. This is an amazing picture. (Legit.)

Up next: Tyler wearing socks on his ears during too much eggnog on Christmas Eve, 2017! ;)

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Not only are you pretending to be a wizard here, you also seem to be a wizard from hell.

Which is fine by me! Only the true Evilore knows what ornaments fit him best! People, What you see here isn't a washed up picture of a wild Tyler you see a picture of a leader in wording.

I mean if this is your Forum Overlord, wouldn''t you support the site he runs?

I know i would. This is an amazing picture. (Legit.)

Up next: Tyler wearing socks on his ears during too much eggnog on Christmas Eve, 2017!;)
Your deification of Evilore is too much like oldGAF. He’s a normie like the rest of us now.

tenor.gif

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Yeah. I used to be able to grind a lot in games, totally sober, but it seems as I grow older, if I want to devote more time to a particular grind, I need to have a couple of tokes which takes me through maybe 4 hours or so. It's also good for spasms or muscle aches or insomnia, all of which I suffer from.

Top Bottom