• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can't help but to laugh when Trump speaks ?

Aintitcool

Gold Member
Sep 3, 2017
Vienna, Austria
The thing about trump is that people know him now, and make assumptions of what intelligent thing he meant to say instead of going on at him for being stupid. They let him be, he made himself the first king of USA. And no one can do anything it seems as they have the politics and law already figured out. (the GOPS)

If we were in the 90's before the shit invasion of dumbasses on the internet. There would not be more than 10 trump support groups on the whole internet. Back than we were a much more intelligent race of humans. Clinton almost got impeach for lying about sex. Trump tells 10,000 proven lies all documented live on tv and twitter. And look, there's fucking nothing.

Last edited:

AaronB

May 5, 2013
The thing about trump is that people know him now, and make assumptions of what intelligent thing he meant to say instead of going on at him for being stupid. They let him be, he made himself the first king of USA. And no one can do anything it seems as they have the politics and law already figured out. (the GOPS)

If we were in the 90's before the shit invasion of dumbasses on the internet. There would not be more than 10 trump support groups on the whole internet. Back than we were a much more intelligent race of humans. Clinton almost got impeach for lying about sex. Trump tells 10,000 proven lies all documented live on tv and twitter. And look, there's fucking nothing.
If you're about 16 and get all your information from left-leaning sources, I can see thinking like this.

Super Mario

Nov 12, 2016
Once you get out into the real-world and learn more than the opinions of your English professor, you will learn there is more to leadership.

Public speaking =/= effective leadership

We've all had bosses/peers who weren't strong at public speaking, but were great leaders. Inversely, we've all heard great speakers, but they are full of shit.

Trump isn't one to be fed what to say. He will just say things on the fly, because that is his style. Fortunately for us, he actually does have the right ideas at mind. He just doesn't always say it the most gracefully. For as much as I hate cliche lines and stupid sayings, actions speak louder than words.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Trump is legitimately funny. This tweet had me rolling:

I don't think if it's funnier or just plain sad the amount of people in the comments who seem to get the sarcasm on that tweet. Is this what the opposition is made off? No wonder Trump finds it so easy to ridicule them...

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
He's entertaining for sure. Not sure if that's necessarily a positive for the office of POTUS though.

Patriots7

Jul 15, 2008
No.

GWB was a great laugh. Relatable.

Trump has the lexicon and speaking capability of an elementary school child. My problem is, if he just stopped tweeting and kept on promoter, he'd be actually more liked.

Psydonk

Jun 17, 2015
I think he’s street smart, but I don’t think he’s an intelligent person. Intelligent people don’t conduct themselves like Trump does. He’s a very poor speaker, and seems to suffer from rattling thoughts when he speaks or tries to convey a point.
He's like much of the elite, dumb as a door nail but a complete sociopath so it allow him to have a cunning that lets him outmaneuver and screw people in extremely often petty ways that your average sane person wouldn't expect.

T. Close cousins are literally forbes rich list tier. Got to spend quite a bit of time in "high society" and I've met plenty of ultra-rich who are just like Trump to a tee. All dumb as rocks, all had stories of screwing people over that would make your jaw drop from how pathetically low they got. (for often meaningless amounts of money)

Last edited:

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
I love when he goes off. You get a few chuckles from him, and 3 - 96 hours of pure gold watching a bunch of morally superior proper thinkers hyperventilating about what he said. When you encounter a few of these people in real life you can have a blast just by saying something along the lines of "could be worse." It's like making loud noises near a gaggle off mentally deficient geese. They all start flapping their wings and flying into trees.

• LOL
Reactions: Threeshotgamer

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Didn't the house use their "powers of investigation" to interview some quack psychologist about how Trump is mentally unfit for office a couple weeks ago?

??

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Didn't the house use their "powers of investigation" to interview some quack psychologist about how Trump is mentally unfit for office a couple weeks ago?
WHAT! How dare you shame the noble and virtuous Dem controlled House. Their members are pure saints who would never stoop so low as to shit from their mouths when talking about the evil emperor who is destroying the fabric of democracy, wiping his ass with the constitution, preparing re-education camps, brutalizing children at the border, and clearly mentally ill according to the best psychiatrists in the world who studied psychiatry exclusively while reading CNN on the toilet.

How dare you!

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
He has a great sense of humor and of comedic timing, and it's the most devastating weapon he has against his critics.

Milo once observed that the reason the left has gone so hard after comedians is because, for the most part, people can't control what they laugh at, even when they disagree with its underlying politics.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

??
Eh, I had a few points wrong, but she is completely unethical in what she said. Imagine if Republicans, oh, brought out a doctor to claim Hillary had kuru during some official inquiry.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Eh, I had a few points wrong, but she is completely unethical in what she said. Imagine if Republicans, oh, brought out a doctor to claim Hillary had kuru during some official inquiry.
Lee's public comments are highly unusual given protocols from medical professional organizations -- including the 37,000-member American Psychiatric Association -- banning psychiatrists from diagnosing patients without a formal examination. Under recent guidance from the APA, it is "fine for a psychiatrist to share their expertise about psychiatric issues in general," but "member psychiatrists should not give professional opinions about the mental state of someone they have not personally evaluated," according to an APA blog post. When asked by CNN about Lee's comments, the APA referred them to this guidance.

and

Lee made it clear that she is not in a position to diagnose the President, or any public figure, from afar. But she said that it is incumbent on medical professionals to intervene in instances where there is a danger to an individual or the public. She argues that signs the President has exhibited have risen to that level of danger.

LOL so someone who never meet Trump or spoke to him will diagnosis him. Why not just get some random doctor to say Trump must have diabetes because there was a pic of him eating ice cream.

Makes sense though, bring in a psychologist who never meet with Trump to diagnosis him, bring in a convicted Felon from 40 years ago to compare watergate. Seems to be Dems style just bring in random people who have nothing to do with Trump and smear him.

They should bring in @Cunth to testify on Trumps shits and farts that might actually be entertaining.

Reactions: infinitys_7th

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Lee made it clear that she is not in a position to diagnose the President, or any public figure, from afar. But she said that it is incumbent on medical professionals to intervene in instances where there is a danger to an individual or the public. She argues that signs the President has exhibited have risen to that level of danger.
I literally read that as "The ethics of my profession and the lack of relevant data preclude me from making a diagnosis, but screw all that and watch me do it anyway."

• LOL
Reactions: cryptoadam

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
The right kind of ethical misconduct.
It was absolutely necessary to save the Republic before we completely eviscerate it by having states passing laws to only vote for the winner of the popular vote and then stack the supreme court to make sure the right kind of unconstitutional laws are supported the 121st article in the bill of rights that no one has ever seen!

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
He is very entertaining. Even his hated enemies tend to adopt his turns of phrase.

This is why he was elected president. It’s just a big popularity contest.

Reactions: Zangiefy360

DKehoe

Jun 19, 2007
Stuff like this is ridiculous. Yes, Trump has odd patterns of speech and isn't very articulate but you can't go making these kinds of statements without actually assessing the person first hand. A diagnosis based on a few video clips is worthless.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
But she said that it is incumbent on medical professionals to intervene in instances where there is a danger to an individual or the public. She argues that signs the President has exhibited have risen to that level of danger.

I actually agree here, with all the TDS going on like that women who stabbed herself last week because she didn't want to live in Trumps America that there is danger to the public LOL.

But its not Trumps mental health to worry about, its all the never Trumpers who seem like they need psychiatric care.

And since I am not a professional I can give that opinion without meeting any of these people LOL.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Biden, who is a loser
I mean look
Joe never got more than 1 percent
except Obama took him off the trash heap.

Fucking LOL.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Ya that stuff about Biden was golden, I don't know how you can't laugh as he is dishing out those burns LOL.

Kingwingin.

Oct 24, 2017
I love everything he says. Love his nicknames for people. He's my boy and I hope he stays for a few more years