• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom 3DS & Wii U eShop Sale [NA]

bman94

monster hunter on WiiU is awesome! voice chat, off tv play, best of both worlds with customizeable UI and touch with dual screens. it looks sharp too! only downside is no miiverse integration including screenshots which sucks for a game thats community focused

I'd be playing by myself. Would that hinder my enjoyment of the game?

Nosgotham

I'd be playing by myself. Would that hinder my enjoyment of the game?

you can definitely still get enjoyment and thete are NPCs you can bring along but the multiplayer aspect is pretty huge and if youre unable to play with others you probably wont get as much out of the game, but maybe im wrong. thats the case fore me. but for 13 bucks its definitely worth it. i own it on 3ds, physically on wiiu and im gonna triple dip so i can gift my physical copy to my brother in law

Roo

I'd down for Revelations but it seems like they never bothered to fix the terrible aiming/dead zones the demo was plagued with.

Sol1dus

Do people still play that online?

Not really but with this sale I imagine it'll be easy to find a game for the next two weeks. After that probably back to nothing.

you can definitely still get enjoyment and thete are NPCs you can bring along but the multiplayer aspect is pretty huge and if youre unable to play with others you probably wont get as much out of the game, but maybe im wrong. thats the case fore me. but for 13 bucks its definitely worth it. i own it on 3ds, physically on wiiu and im gonna triple dip so i can gift my physical copy to my brother in law

Does it support CPP/n3ds nub?

rekameohs

Banned
Mercs 3D is really fun! I barely even played the mode in RE4 and RE5, but I had a lot of fun going through it in Mercs 3D. And 5 bucks, c'mon now!

Revelations is well-worth it too, but I'm sure most people knew that already.

Oof, I really wish I hadn't bought RE:R for full price years ago, I still haven't actually gotten around to playing it yet and its constantly on sale. :(

tuffy

Does it support CPP/n3ds nub?
It does.

And although about half of the game is balanced for multiple players, the other half is balanced for single player and can only be done solo. You'll still get a game's worth of content completing just those quests.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I got MML, I love it. I bought it pretty much for challenge mode, I just played through all six last year.

Challenge mode is fun and I think the games run great, but I'm not a hardcore nut who counts missing frames...

Sol1dus

What's the learning curve on MH3? I've inly played the psp one that was given on ps+ last year. I played it for about two hours before giving up on it.

AgeEighty

I may bite for DuckTales Remastered.

R.I.P. Alan Young ;_;

Indeed. I was hoping he'd star in the new DuckTales series since he was still doing work as Scrooge right up until his death.

And some day in the near future we're going to lose June Foray, too.

tumblr_muuat0VSfw1rns0quo1_500.jpg

Not the worst sale I've seen on the eShop, but it seems kind of lackluster. Maybe if Capcom put some VC games on the sale.

Top Bottom