• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Europe blog apparently claims Mega Man X coming to 3DS VC, is wrong.

Chopper

Typo. Price at the bottom is in points. It's a Wii game.

Edit: They say 3DS twice? The fuck? Okay, I don't know.

Empty

nintendo announced it's coming to wii vc in europe this week last week so i'm guessing it's a mixup, especially given they probably would have announced snes virtual console for 3ds on nintendo direct.

Effect

So this pretty well confirms Wii VC won't transfer to WiiU, right?

To early to tell. You could transfer DSiWare from the DSi/DSiXL to the 3DS. That example makes it seem more likely you could transfer from the Wii to Wii U somehow. However Nintendo and I'm sure others won't miss a chance to make you rebuy a Wii VC game on the 3DS. That much should be clear based on the 3D Classics line.

On topic I thought this was a Wii VC game.

Blunt

Banned
How
Will Capcpom mess this one up?

Gentlemen, place your bets.

I'm going with somehow managing to make 50Hz PAL SNES ROM's on a handheld a reality. Black bars and 17% slower, now on the go.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
1) how much is 800 nintendo points?
2) How extensive is the 3ds store/online/whatever library compared to jp,us ( are they region free? )
3) Can I, like on the wii, buy old nes,snes,ds(?) titles and play them on my 3ds?

Depending on the answers I'll literally run to the store and buy a 3ds...

Chopper

Capndrake said:
Wii Virtual Console: Mega Man X (SNES, 800 points), Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge (Neo Geo, 900 points)
3DS Virtual Console: Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (GB, €3)
eShop: Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! (€5)
DSiWare: 1001 Blockbusters (200 points), Successfully Learning Mathematics Year 5 (500 points)
3DS demo: Dead or Alive: Dimensions
WiiWare demo: ANIMA: Ark of Sinners

This week's EU releases. It's a typo kids. :(

Edit: Holy crap, Capcom needs to get their copy writers' shit together!!

OnPoint

They keep saying 3DS Virtual Console in that blog post and in the tweet, but the price is 800 Nintendo points.

Which is real?!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
seriously it's funny to laugh and all but THE FUCK IS GOING ON OVER THERE?

Sapiens

Speaking of it, when are SNES games going to be available on 3DS already?

I'd rather not have to play the shitty, filtered GBA ports of Mario games.

Also, Super Metroid.

Well for a start the 3DS doesn't use points, so I think this probably got mixed up with the Wii VC.

Or is just Capcom trolling MegaFans into non existence.

This has made me physically ill. It's just bending my mind in a way that doesn't work and causing imbalances in my system. It's like some sort of paradox that affects you on a biological level.

Top Bottom