• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom explains why Monster Hunter World isnt called Monster Hunter 5 (also leak vid)

M3d10n

Doesn't even need that really. MH has a footing in the west already, they just want to expand it more.

How likely of a "success" this game will be is entirely dependent on Capcom's expectations for it. If they expect 3 million I would think that the game should do well in their projections. If they're expecting to bump this series to 5 million they're out of their minds.

I just hope for Capcom's sake they don't bloat expectations like they did for RE7 ever again.

We are talking about a game series that routinely does multimillion sales in Japan alone. I have no idea why people are thinking Capcom should be happy with a Persona 5 or Dark Souls level of sales: Those pale in comparison to MH in terms of sales and marketing budget. One can't expect a PS4 MH to sell anywhere as much as a 3DS MH in Japan, where the PS4 user base hasn't even hit 5 million yet, so Capcom needs their western sales to not only match Japanese sales, they need to exceed it because the costs are quite higher when they can't reuse their "PS2 assets" this time around.

It is quite the gamble, but they had to make it: they couldn't rely on the 3DS forever and back when the project started Nintendo's next handheld was an unknown variable. They did take part in the Switch's early phases (the whole asking to increase RAM) but with the market the way it is there was no telling how it would perform sales wise so they had to try and make a bolder move on the West.

Big One

Banned
Ok but there is no assurance that it wont do well either

This post is essentially pointless and only serves to feed some bizarre trend of negative speculation before the game even comes out
I'm not a huge fan of Monster Hunter for a variety of reasons and I'm also looking forward to the game for somewhat updating it with some modern trends, so I'm not being negative because I dislike what I'm seeing or anything. I'm just saying that such a drastic shift might not be what the hardcore or even casual Monster Hunter fans want out of the franchise. Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed if things don't go the way you expect.

It doesn't help that Capcom has time-and-time again shown to do some really stupid shit with their flagship franchises. There's nothing unsound in keeping your expectations low with them.

This thread is an absolute train wreck.

Some "Fans" of Monster Hunter practically salivating at the hopes that the game will bomb.

I mean, the game has a floor of about 2 million. It's not selling less than that. Whether that's a success to Capcom is their problem. They're probably hoping for 3-4 million. The ceiling is likely 4-5. Looking at up to 2 million on PS4 (Dark Souls numbers), 1-2 million on PC and 0-1 million on Xbox. It's going to sell more than Tri and 3U because of course it is. If it sold however much on Wii U it's going to easily beat when it's on all these other platforms. Especially if the game is marketed well.

And people seriously trying their best to spin everything into bad news. "IT'S A SPIN OFF. IT'S NOT MH5. WHEN IT BOMBS WE'LL GET THE REAL MH5. THEY'RE LYING".

Christ. This is looking like the best imagining of the Monster Hunter fantasy we've had yet. The methodical combat is here. Mounting is no longer a mini-game, and instead has been fleshed out. AI improved. None of the styles and RPG style special moves from Generations to use as a crutch. They're not only expanding upon the sidelined "Hunting" aspect of the game series, but they're keeping the gameplay (potentially improving, we'll find out when more is revealed). And people are still complaining about it being dumbed down? It has already been dumbed down. Load up MH1 right now and tell me that the game hasn't become easier. In fact, Generations is the game that made it practically a joke difficulty wise compared to older games, and yet XX seems to be the game people are clamouring for whilst simultaneously complaining that World is looking too easy.

So you lost local co-op mode. That sucks. It sucks you don't get Double Cross to play for local co-op. However, not every thread needs to become a battleground over the opinions that you've brought up in every other thread. We get it. You're boycotting it for reasons. We've heard you say it twenty times already. Nobody cares. Funnily enough, some of us are fans of the actual game itself rather than just wanting a game to play with friends at a gaming night. There are plenty of games you can do that with, and since World currently looks leagues ahead of every other Monster Hunter game to date, I'm glad it's taking advantage of the systems that it can. So please, just let people be excited for a game that a lot of people have been dying to get made for the last X amount of years.

Dude

I could not have said it better myself

Bravo

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member

Some "Fans" of Monster Hunter practically salivating at the hopes that the game will bomb.

I mean, the game has a floor of about 2 million. It's not selling less than that. Whether that's a success to Capcom is their problem. They're probably hoping for 3-4 million. The ceiling is likely 4-5. Looking at up to 2 million on PS4 (Dark Souls numbers), 1-2 million on PC and 0-1 million on Xbox. It's going to sell more than Tri and 3U because of course it is. If it sold however much on Wii U it's going to easily beat when it's on all these other platforms. Especially if the game is marketed well.

And people seriously trying their best to spin everything into bad news. "IT'S A SPIN OFF. IT'S NOT MH5. WHEN IT BOMBS WE'LL GET THE REAL MH5. THEY'RE LYING".

Christ. This is looking like the best imagining of the Monster Hunter fantasy we've had yet. The methodical combat is here. Mounting is no longer a mini-game, and instead has been fleshed out. AI improved. None of the styles and RPG style special moves from Generations to use as a crutch. They're not only expanding upon the sidelined "Hunting" aspect of the game series, but they're keeping the gameplay (potentially improving, we'll find out when more is revealed). And people are still complaining about it being dumbed down? It has already been dumbed down. Load up MH1 right now and tell me that the game hasn't become easier. In fact, Generations is the game that made it practically a joke difficulty wise compared to older games, and yet XX seems to be the game people are clamouring for whilst simultaneously complaining that World is looking too easy.

So you lost local co-op mode. That sucks. It sucks you don't get Double Cross to play for local co-op. However, not every thread needs to become a battleground over the opinions that you've brought up in every other thread. We get it. You're boycotting it for reasons. We've heard you say it twenty times already. Nobody cares. Funnily enough, some of us are fans of the actual game itself rather than just wanting a game to play with friends at a gaming night. There are plenty of games you can do that with, and since World currently looks leagues ahead of every other Monster Hunter game to date, I'm glad it's taking advantage of the systems that it can. So please, just let people be excited for a game that a lot of people have been dying to get made for the last X amount of years.

Woah woah woah, Generations styles, prowler, and arts were great, and I for one enjoyed the "joke difficulty" it offered to the series. :(

Quasar

They should have just been honest. "Just in case this shit bombs or underperforms we don't want to completely damage the brand." Is a much better and realistic answer.

I figured it was simply to not scare off potential new players in the west.

RedSwirl

Edit: TLDR -- Mostly what I'm talking about in terms of "good westernization" is Japanese games that adopted western controls and basic QOL things, and then applied them to their original Japanese design. BOTW and MGSV in particular did some things western designers used to do but forgot.

All four of those games I mentioned seem to borrow roughly the best qualities of western game design -- in some cases aspects western designers themselves have forgotten, while still retaining each franchise's identity.

RE7 is pretty much a classic RE in first person. It just so happens that Anmesia was also already pretty similar to RE but in first person -- the same overall structure of exploring an enclosed location and solving puzzles. Capcom just put guns back in the game. The point is it and other games (like Lost Planet 1) prove Capcom knows how to make a game that's acceptable to modern western control standards without completely losing the identity of something made by Capcom.

MGSV is a great stealth game that controls in a way completely acceptable to western console gamers while retaining a lot of somewhat wacky Japanese shit that keeps the game fun like the rocket hand and the mini robot tank in 1984. Better yet, it and BOTW remembered that sandbox games should feel like actual sandboxes, which Ubisoft doesn't seem to really get. Maybe MGSV could have done it a little better but both games are pretty much better Far Cry games than Far Cry.

FFXV took the current WRPG open-world quest system and pretty capably combined it with classic Square/Nomura art direction and tone. I still think XII is the better "streamlined and westernized" Final Fantasy, but XV is good.

Other Japanese games that aren't part of long-running franchises but seem to learn just the right lessons from the west include Dragon's Dogma (possibly, haven't really played it), Binary Domain, Vanquish, Lost Planet 1, and possibly Evil Within.

This IS Capcom we're talking about. I guarantee you they expect much more than 4 million sold.

4 million has been the peak for the franchise, and it's actually been in decline since the PSP games. I'm pretty sure they'll be happy to sell on equal footing with the portable games.

Woah woah woah, Generations styles, prowler, and arts were great, and I for one enjoyed the "joke difficulty" it offered to the series. :(

And there's nothing wrong with that. But then, I doubt you're one of the people complaining that World looks like it's too easy because of quality of life changes (as opposed to Generations making the game flat out easier with the tools it gave players), which are the people I was addressing with my statement. A lot of people seem to think that mobility when drinking a potion makes the game easier than Adept or Aerial style and super moves.

Sayad

Compare MGS1/2, and then MGS4/5 to Splinter Cell or Hitman in terms of gameplay.

RE7 completely abandoned the series traditional control and perspective in the favor of nearly traditional FPS perspective and control.
What was aimed at the west back in 1996 isn't going to be the same as what's aimed at the west in 2017. Both of those series's were aimed at the west from the start, and in RE7 case, it also dropped QTEs, set pieces and action in favor of more traditional survival horror, which is closer to where the series started than the previous entry.

KiNolin

Add to that the suggestion that Capcom would go back to the "old style" if this game flops. Like, go back to what exactly? Is Capcom gonna have an emergency meeting "quick, put load times and clumsy animation cycles back in!"? This game isn't exactly some drastic change like Resident Evil 4 compared to earlier RE games, it's the logical evolution and generational jump like MGS2 compared to MGS1.

Sapientas

4 million has been the peak for the franchise, and it's actually been in decline since the PSP games. I'm pretty sure they'll be happy to sell on equal footing with the portable games.

Oh, weirdly didn't know that, expected a lot more actually. Then yeah, it makes sense.

Khezu

Add to that the suggestion that Capcom would go back to the "old style" if this game flops. Like, go back to what exactly? Is Capcom gonna have an emergency meeting "quick, put load times and clumsy animation cycles back in!"? This game isn't exactly some drastic change like Resident Evil 4 compared to earlier RE games, it's the logical evolution and generational jump like MGS2 compared to MGS1.

I know seriously.

Compared to X and XX, this games changes are conservative.

Nightii

Banned
So if you don't think the changes World is bringing are objectively good and an evolution you are just wrong? No wait, it makes you not "a fan of the game", because those that want co-op are fake fans? Should they be put down?

Way to show it to the elitist fanboys.

So if you don't think the changes World is bringing are objectively good and an evolution you are just wrong? No wait, it makes you not "a fan of the game", because those that want co-op are fake fans?

No one is saying that. Quote it.

Nightii

Banned
No one is saying that. Quote it.
Ok?
So you lost local co-op mode. That sucks. It sucks you don't get Double Cross to play for local co-op. However, not every thread needs to become a battleground over the opinions that you've brought up in every other thread. We get it. You're boycotting it for reasons. We've heard you say it twenty times already. Nobody cares. Funnily enough, some of us are fans of the actual game itself rather than just wanting a game to play with friends at a gaming night.There are plenty of games you can do that with, and since World currently looks leagues ahead of every other Monster Hunter game to date, I'm glad it's taking advantage of the systems that it can. So please, just let people be excited for a game that a lot of people have been dying to get made for the last X amount of years.

Usobuko

Banned
" I think the numbers themselves start to become off-putting. New players might think, "Oh, I've missed four games already, I can't possibly join at this point." Just because we've taken the number off the title doesn't mean it's not a main Monster Hunter game. We just wanted to have "world" in the title because it speaks to the concept of the game in a variety of ways. This is the first simultaneous worldwide release for the game, and the servers are global this time. "

I don't think it would affect certain genre as much but they did thought of it through.

Zaventem

Holy shit he's so right about numbered sequels it's something i thought of subconsciously but could never put my finger on why i dislike titles that keep using numbers past 3.

Cuburt

"Oh, I've missed four games already, I can't possibly join at this point."
I could maybe see how Capcom arrived at that wrong conclusion from Resident Evil 5 and 6 to 7, but GTA V, MGS V, Diablo 3, Fallout 4, and FF XV call bullshit. You can go on and on about why that's false.

Ironic that they won't localize the non-numbered MH title on the Switch.

So if you don't think the changes World is bringing are objectively good and an evolution you are just wrong? No wait, it makes you not "a fan of the game", because those that want co-op are fake fans? Should they be put down?

This is assuming you wont get a portable version at somepoint

At least you can have some hope that you wont have to wait 6 fucking years for a console version like many of us did during 4th gen

Didnt even get a WiiU HD version as an olive branch

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
I could maybe see how Capcom arrived at that wrong conclusion from Resident Evil 5 and 6 to 7, but GTA V, MGS V, Diablo 3, Fallout 4, and FF XV call bullshit. You can go on and on about why that's false.

Yeah, I don't think it's a set rule by any means, but it's not like there isn't a precedence for series moving away from numbered iterations.

Either way, I think it was a nice strategy by Capcom.

I wasn't saying people have to like the changes to be fans.

There's two main criticisms we keep hearing from the same people.

- The game is being dumbed down for the west.
- I can't play this game with my friends on our game nights.

Its fair enough people enjoy the game for local play, but some people are going so far as to avoid the game completely over it. I mean, if you like Monster Hunter for the game itself, local multiplayer wouldn't be that much of a deal breaker because you still get the game.

Then there are people complaining that this game is dumbed down for the West then in the same breath bemoan not getting double cross, which is a game we know 100% got made easier than other Monster Hunter games.

Like, am I wrong to call people out for being hypocrites?

And people are still complaining about it being dumbed down? It has already been dumbed down. Load up MH1 right now and tell me that the game hasn't become easier. In fact, Generations is the game that made it practically a joke difficulty wise compared to older games, and yet XX seems to be the game people are clamouring for whilst simultaneously complaining that World is looking too easy.

Thank you.

paulpp

Neo Member
As much as I was waiting for MHXX on Switch, Capcom needs to modernize MH.

Because if they don't, someone else will (look at Horizon). They risk losing the genre if they don't compete.

That makes at least two different answers on the name already. I'm interested in seeing how many more pop up before release.

I still would absolutely not be surprised if they eventually release a MH5, and have it be in the traditional style though.
Monster Hunter World is traditional style. Each gen changes a shit load from the last

Sapientas

I wasn't saying people have to like the changes to be fans.

There's two main criticisms we keep hearing from the same people.

- The game is being dumbed down for the west.
- I can't play this game with my friends on our game nights.

Its fair enough people enjoy the game for local play, but some people are going so far as to avoid the game completely over it. I mean, if you like Monster Hunter for the game itself, local multiplayer wouldn't be that much of a deal breaker because you still get the game.

Then there are people complaining that this game is dumbed down for the West then in the same breath bemoan not getting double cross, which is a game we know 100% got made easier than other Monster Hunter games.

Like, am I wrong to call people out for being hypocrites?

I'm not that active on these threads (and for good reason, I would go crazy), but I understood that when the "MH fan" camp complained about the possibility of dumbed dumb westernalization they weren't referring to the difficulty per se.
The addition of stealth and that supposed detective mode are my main gripes at present, for example. These don't revolve around the difficulty of the hunts like the Artes and Styles do.

Monster Hunter World is the most significant upcoming entry. Look at the dev team, look at the resources being put into it. I'm not sure why so many people have trouble wrapping their heads around this (although I think I might know the reason and it rhymes with "monsole boars")

What do tonsil pores have to do with Monster Hunter?

I'm not that active on these threads (and for good reason, I would go crazy), but I understood that when the "MH fan" camp complained about the possibility of dumbed dumb westernalization they weren't referring to the difficulty per se.
The addition of stealth and that supposed detective mode are my main gripes at present, for example. These don't revolve around the difficulty of the hunts like the Artes and Styles do.

What?

They gave logical reasoning for these changes in various interviews. Stealth was added to account for the fact that you now just cant zone into another area to escape and its done in a very cool way. Smell, sound, sight and the abilities of the monster chasing you all have to be considered.

The scout flies replace paintballs. You have to find traces of the monster to even get the flies to direct you so its like having a bloodhound with you. This was done because now that zones are gone they need to give you some way to track the monster in a reasonable amount of time since the maps are so huge and open

That supposed detective mode are just flies you can use to highlight stuff like tracks and monster drool in the environment. Completely optional. I'm not sure how that's anymore dumbed down than throwing a paintball at a monster and being able to see where it is on the map when it runs away.

Kyoufu

That supposed detective mode are just flies you can use to highlight stuff like tracks and monster drool in the environment. Completely optional. I'm not sure how that's anymore dumbed down than throwing a paintball at a monster and being able to see where it is on the map when it runs away.

I'm not sure how stealth equates to anything being dumbed down either.

Surely a monster automatically spotting you when you enter an area is the definition of "dumb".

I'll be honest: stating that we have to have a tracking mode and stealth to offset the change from rigid zones just makes me think that rigid zones were better.

I'm not sure how stealth equates to anything being dumbed down either.

Surely a monster automatically spotting you when you enter an area is the definition of "dumb".

Incredibly so. The fact that there's still a crouch/slow walk mechanic in the games seems utterly pointless because of this as well.

I'll be honest: stating that we have to have a tracking mode and stealth to offset the change from rigid zones just makes me think that rigid zones were better.

The zones will still technically be quite rigid, and numbered. They'll just be more open and have no loading screens in between. As mentioned, the tracking is really no different to the paintball in practice save for making the player work a little harder to find the monster. It's definitely a change that some people may not like, but is the opposite of "westernising" the game, which people are using as a euphemism for "dumbing down".

Hadn't read anything further clarifying those, which only makes it weirder how some think this game is a "dumbed down" version. Those sound like changes made to properly fit the serie's gameplay into the open world.

Then I really don't get how some are claiming this game will be easier or whatever. Those were the only loose threads I had in mind and they genuinely sound like non issues.

Asking myself the same thing man, honestly.

Sapientas

What?

They gave logical reasoning for these changes in various interviews. Stealth was added to account for the fact that you now just cant zone into another area to escape and its done in a very cool way. Smell, sound, sight and the abilities of the monster chasing you all have to be considered.

The scout flies replace paintballs. You have to find traces of the monster to even get the flies to direct you so its like having a bloodhound with you. This was done because now that zones are gone they need to give you some way to track the monster in a reasonable amount of time since the maps are so huge and open

Hadn't read anything further clarifying those, which only makes it weirder how some think this game is a "dumbed down" version. Those sound like changes made to properly fit the serie's gameplay into the open world.

Then I really don't get how some are claiming this game will be easier or whatever. Those were the only loose threads I had in mind and they genuinely sound like non issues.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member

Imma be honest, if getting Generations-like changes constitutes as making the game easier, then I want them all. Was quite a refreshing and a lot easier to jump into in my opinion.

I'm excited to see more of those kind of changes.

Tracking mode just let's you find the monsters starting zone without having to rely on complete guesswork the first time you hunt it. Curious as to your reasoning for trial and error being the better system.

By the way, it's been mentioned that once you spot a monster you no longer have to build up the tracking meter to find where it is. It's basically paint balling but cuts the arbitrary mechanic of throwing the paintball.

Stealth is a personal preference to be fair. I personally welcome it. It's a tool for not aggroing things on the way to your target, and also allows you to gather materials without having to fight everything.

Sayad

Capcom isn't wrong when companies keep stressing that you don't need to play the previous game, and can jump in directly with the latest version. Even here on Gaf, go check Persona 5, MGSV, RE7, etc... Threads, "do I need to play the previous games?" is a question that comes up a lot for those new to long running series's.

Thoraxes

That's...quite something. So you avoid all multiplatform multiplayer games? Genuine question. More power to you if that's the way you do things though.
Yes, with FFXIV on PC (and Overwatch because of the keyboard and mouse player console-separation stuff being 100% justified) being the exception (XIV has cross-play with PS4, thankfully). Other than basically those two games only, I can't think of a game that's come out in the past 5 years that i've purchased for online multiplayer (and I even tried Titanfall at the request of a friend, and was burned on that PC experience hard, which only fortified my stance if anything).

Even with stuff like Halo/Battlefield/CoD/Battlefront (didn't buy the first one because no SP)/Etc. I just play the single-player campaign and nothing more, and sell it right back after I finish, assuming I didn't rent it in the first place. If I even see any kind of map DLC for something, it's pretty much an instant turn-off and I avoid games like that pretty much wholesale.

Kyoufu

MHX/XX "dumbed down" more mechanics in the series than any other entry, World included.

Adept Style that allows everyone to dodge anything and everything with extremely forgivable timing and extremely generous i-frames after the evade.

Hunter Art that anyone and everyone can equip to dodge any attack in the game AND sharpen their weapon simultaneously, removing the need to carry whetstones for weapon sharpening, thus effectively removing an important mechanic that's been a staple of the series since 2004.

And yet X/XX gets a pass for being the "traditional" Monster Hunter experience? Okay.

Ridley327

Incredibly so. The fact that there's still a crouch/slow walk mechanic in the games seems utterly pointless because of this as well.

CLEARLY, a man who has never been in a pinch while afflicted with bleeding status.

Seriously, crouching is a real life saver when you're up against Seregios.

Tracking mode just let's you find the monsters starting zone without having to rely on complete guesswork the first time you hunt it. Curious as to your reasoning for trial and error being the better system.

By the way, it's been mentioned that once you spot a monster you no longer have to build up the tracking meter to find where it is. It's basically paint balling but cuts the arbitrary mechanic of throwing the paintball.

Stealth is a personal preference to be fair. I personally welcome it. It's a tool for not aggroing things on the way to your target, and also allows you to gather materials without having to fight everything.

It should be noted that stealth is more complex than it seems in MHW

The mantle only works for a limited time and its not 100% stealth. I think it only affects sight tracking monsters

same goes for sound and smell. you still have to learn how to effectively use the new tools that are available to you

Sapientas

Imma be honest, if getting Generations-like changes constitutes as making the game easier, then I want them all. Was quite a refreshing and a lot easier to jump into in my opinion.

I'm excited to see more of those kind of changes.

Same. Don't even think they necessarily made the game easier either, I was just too busy having fun experimenting and trying out all Styles to form an opinion on that.

Yes, with FFXIV on PC (and Overwatch because of the keyboard and mouse player console-separation stuff being 100% justified) being the exception (XIV has cross-play with PS4, thankfully). Other than basically those two games only, I can't think of a game that's come out in the past 5 years that i've purchased for online multiplayer (and I even tried Titanfall at the request of a friend, and was burned on that PC experience hard, which only fortified my stance if anything).

Even with stuff like Halo/Battlefield/CoD/Battlefront (didn't buy the first one because no SP)/Etc. I just play the single-player campaign and nothing more, and sell it right back after I finish, assuming I didn't rent it in the first place. If I even see any kind of map DLC for something, it's pretty much an instant turn-off and I avoid games like that pretty much wholesale.

One thing, if you don't play the multiplayer in these games, why are DLC maps a turn off?

CLEARLY, a man who has never been in a pinch while afflicted with bleeding status.

Seriously, crouching is a real life saver when you're up against Seregios.

Oh yeah, shit, I'll give you that. Completely forgot.

MHX/XX "dumbed down" more mechanics in the series than any other entry, World included.

Adept Style that allows everyone to dodge anything and everything with extremely forgivable timing and extremely generous i-frames after the evade.

Hunter Art that anyone and everyone can equip to dodge any attack in the game AND sharpen their weapon simultaneously, removing the need to carry whetstones for weapon sharpening, thus effectively removing an important mechanic that's been a staple of the series since 2004.

And yet X/XX gets a pass for being the "traditional" Monster Hunter experience? Okay.

I hate to be that guy, but I suspect one of the only reasons it gets a pass from a lot of people (not all of them) is because of the platform it's on if this past week is anything to go by. I love the hunting arts and styles in generations, but it's fine to call out the fact that it made the game quite broken and easy.

Khezu

I personally like the segmented zones over the open areas.

That said, stealth and fireflies are not really a reason to dislike the open areas.

Fireflies are nothing more then a "cosmetic" change, and stealth is really only ever going to effect gathering and the opening traping of a monster.

Both are neat thematic changes that will barely change how the game is played.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
They should have just been honest. "Just in case this shit bombs or underperforms we don't want to completely damage the brand." Is a much better and realistic answer.

Two words: Sonic Unleashed.

People remember damage, regardless of numbering/naming.
It sounds like he's being pretty honest to me. Some people are forgetting that recent 3DS titles have been known as simply "X" in Japan and "Generations" in the west. Doesn't mean they aren't mainline entries.

Thoraxes

One thing, if you don't play the multiplayer in these games, why are DLC maps a turn off?
I disagree with the business practice.
If anything, when I see platform exclusive games doling out free content, i'm more inclined to purchase a game, like Splatoon and Overwatch (obviously not platform exclusive, but I mentioned my reasons for that in the earlier post) for instance.

It is on 3DS (and switch) so of course.

Ooooh leak vid

Edit: yikes the hidden cam angle lol
If it was the same one I went to in the PS area, you're basically in a tiny room being so there's not much room to capture it ideally.

EDIT: Didn't know this thread was a mess. I was super against world because the reveal trailer looked terrible to me. It didn't even have the jingle for a well done steak. After seeing the gameplay from the dev team in person, 2018 seems so far away. This game is going to be amazing.

Top Bottom