• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom files trademark for "Monster Hunter: World" in U.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
No idea what it is:

nhANQ5Y.png
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4809:d65lll.2.1

Hunt me if old.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Oh boy and here we go!

Moneyhat reimagining here we go!

Edit: Monster Hunter: World doesn't really have a ring to it, though, like others have said, it sounds like a spinoff, not a bold reimagining of a long running series.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
here we go!!

should be an interesting week

rhandino

Banned
Of course they are going to give it a subtitle instead of calling it MH5 since they want dem casual coins

Embrace the soft reboot!

Buckle

I would be 100% down for the MMO. Want to play that badly.

Pretty much anything that isn't one of the mobile games would probably good news here.

My first thought was its MHXX localized but I can't see them going with anything other than Generations Ultimate to keep things in line with how they did 3 and 4's G versions.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Mmmh, if it's the PS4 game, the "World" makes it look like a Western-focused subseries (I mean, considering all the rumours about this specific game being targeted to the Western crowd), so not like the official continuation of the "traditional" series.

Extremely interested to see it, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom