• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom new game countdown? (Sengoku Basara 3)

Dascu

Onimusha fits that time period, in the assumption that 1560 indicates a year.

Maybe it's that game they were going to show at E3 yet got postponed due to Mexican Flu (well, the one Svensson got all confused about)?

Raide

Baloonatic said:
First thing that came to mind was Onimusha.

Pleeeeeeaaaase, Capcom!

New Onimusha would be great. I am not getting my hopes up, since they could announce it on iPhone/Mobile phones, just to annoy everyone. :lol

Raide said:
New Onimusha would be great. I am not getting my hopes up, since they could announce it on iPhone/Mobile phones, just to annoy everyone. :lol

Awww, don't say that D: It could turn out to be PSP I guess. Still, I hope it's PS3/360/PC.

Onimusha 1 - 1560
Onimusha 2 - 1571
Onimusha 3 - 1582/2004
Dwan of Dreams - 1597

Onimsuha 1 remake or prequel?.

Please, Please.

HUELEN10

SecretBonusPoint said:
Oh thank god, another cryptic flash site with numbers.

Maybe 1560 is when Capcom's next Castlevania game is set?
I thought we were past this shit....

Oh well, think that's what going down? Good for you.
In the meantime though, what is taking Konami so long with making MML3?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Guys this could just be about the 2nd Sengoku Basara anime season that was confirmed last week.

Hesemonni said:
Where's my HD-Onimusha?

Considering that Capcom has focused on games that have a chance for global popularity on the HD consoles, I can't imagine that Onimusha would interest them. It never was popular in the west and it was decreasing in popularity in Japan.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I hate this hype building with countdowns and announcements of announcements. Wish they would just shut up, and then BAM "HERE'S A NEW GAME IN YOUR FACE BITCHES"

Hesemonni

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
Considering that Capcom has focused on games that have a chance for global popularity on the HD consoles, I can't imagine that Onimusha would interest them. It never was popular in the west and it was decreasing in popularity in Japan.
I hate the realities of game industry :(

Hesemonni said:
I hate the realities of game industry :(

I guess they could try to change some things about it to help it appeal to the west more. But their last attempt at that was putting Jean Reno in the game, and that didn't work at all.

CTLance

Kandrick said:
Wish they would just shut up, and then BAM "HERE'S A NEW GAME IN YOUR FACE BITCHES"
Nintendo gets bitchslapped regularly on this board for pursuing this exact tactic. Just saying.

Still, these "proxy" announcements are getting to me. And not in a good way, either.

SolidSnakex said:
Bionic Commando says hi, twice.

ArjanN

permutated said:
Bionic Commando says hi, twice.

Umm...Bionic Commando is about a commando who swings around and shoots guys.

Onimusha is about a samurai in feudal Japan.

Guess which one has more worldwide appeal.

LiK

ArjanN said:
Umm...Bionic Commando is about a commando who swings around and shoots guys.

Onimusha is about a samurai in feudal Japan killing demons and monsters!

Guess which one has more worldwide appeal.

fixed.

Dabanton

CTLance said:
Nintendo gets bitchslapped regularly on this board for pursuing this exact tactic. Just saying.

Still, these "proxy" announcements are getting to me. And not in a good way, either.

They are fucking annoying,it just creates a bad atmosphere around games.
when they are revealed and the hype deflates.

Top Bottom