• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to announce MH4 new details at Capcom Summer Jam: 30th June - 1st July

Tenbatsu

header_0510.png

■モンスターハンターシリーズステージ開催が決定!!
モンスターハンターシリーズのステージ開催が決定!ニンテンドー3DS「モンスターハンター4」の最新情報も・・・・!

http://www.capcom.co.jp/game/event/capcomjam/index.html

Edit: Leak removed from Capcom site

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Screw you Sven. :(

Looking forward to seeing what MH4 brings to the table. Hopefully one of those things is online play...

thuway

It's hard to get excited when I know Capcom could care less about innovating the game in any meaningful way.

hatchx

Banned
It's hard to get excited when I know Capcom could care less about innovating the game in any meaningful way.

Unless that video they showed last September was full of lies and deceit, it implies that the game is making some big changes including platforming, larger environments (without loads), and better graphics.

Orayn

Details that include localization plans, right Capcom? Right? RIGHT?!

Two demerits, junior! One for ignoring the preview/trailer that showed some pretty dramatic gameplay changes, and one for saying "could care less" when you really meant "couldn't care less."

hatchx

Banned
Details that include localization plans, right Capcom? Right? RIGHT?!

Two demerits, junior! One for ignoring the preview/trailer that showed some pretty dramatic gameplay changes, and one for saying "could care less" when you really meant "couldn't care less."

The 'could care less' and 'couldn't care less' thing is one of most misused phrases out there. Everyone gets it wrong.

I don't blame the Junior for that one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Someone's going to bring it up in every thread. It is simply an inevitability from people who can't accept that MH has become a portable series.

TWO DEMERITS!
It seems to be more a 3DS thing for me, can't get a thread without subtitle port begging ;-)

Orayn

It seems to be more a 3DS thing for me, can't get a thread without subtitle port begging ;-)

Maybe. Happy as I am that Monster Hunter has found a home on 3DS, I still think that Vita will get its own spinoff of MH4, not unlike what Portable 3rd was to Tri.

Alrus

Can't have a MH thread without stealth port begging :)

So excited! Hope we get substantial infos and not just a tease... Would be nice to know a release date too (or at least to know if it's going to be a 2012 or 2013 title).

And I really hope they'll localize this one. (I have pretty much given up on MH3G)

Edit: Oh and the artwork is pretty nice! And I hope we get more Ex Troopers infos too, it looks awesome.

yankee666

Yesss!!! I couldnt wait for news about this game. The trailer that they showed back then got me really excited. Thanks for the info Tenbatsu, i hope this one includes online so whe can hunt togheter :).

jimmypython

So this year's MH game is likely to be MH4 uh...interesting.
Would like to see how Soul Sacrifice goes against MH4 then.

Orayn

So this year's MH game is likely to be MH4 uh...interesting.
Would like to see how Soul Sacrifice goes against MH4 then.

Apples to oranges, really. I think Soul Sacrifice falls into the "like MH but not quite..." category. Similar for sure, but not a direct competitor.

Here's the old video, just in case anyone has forgotten :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0O9KwMZ7_8

HYPE REKINDLED! I love the idea of MH keeping the unique elements that make the series great while introducing fresh new stuff like platforming and monsters that can be grappled a la Shadow of the Colossus or Dragon's Dogma.

They'll release it as an xbox exclusive just to spite sony.

But more likely: Wii U

Dang, dude. You are still licking some very old wounds.

Well, we'll know that if MH4 lacks online, then they aren't serious about expanding its appeal (and that it won't come here).

Top Bottom