• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to do Ultimate Ghouls 'n Aladdin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonQ

People haven't heard of Nemo?

hs_Little%20Nemo%20-%201908-06-28.jpg

Winsor McCay was a demi-god. That movie and game were embarrassing, but a real Little Nemo In Slumberland (Super Mario Galaxy minus the spherical stuff?) would be a landmark.

tenritsu

Banned
To the mod who is changing the thread title over and over to never-gonna-happen Capcom games, I love you. Please reveal yourself so I may send you flowers.

OnPoint

GhaleonQ said:
Winsor McCay was a demi-god. That movie and game were embarrassing, but a real Little Nemo In Slumberland (Super Mario Galaxy minus the spherical stuff?) would be a landmark.

C'mon man... really? Get outta here. It was one of my favorite games growing up.

Speevy

Banned
To be fair, anything based on the comic Little Nemo universe would have to include pimp Flip, who looks a bit like every blackface stereotype I've ever seen.

Speevy

Banned
The Spoony Hou said:
I hate that fucking pussy-ass Nemo. God damn it. Stupid fuck. BURN IN HELL!

He's been to hell and now he's back to ride a bee straight up the ass of those who oppose him.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Speevy,

I have to say. I'm pretty impressed you didn't have a aneurysm when this turned out to be fake.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
brandonh83 said:
whats going on

OP posts what was clearly a joke from a podcast as though it were a fact.

Gaf goes nuts thinking two of the best 8 bit games of all time (ducktales, Little nemo) are getting an update on XBLA/PSN.

About 15 posts in, someone actually played the podcast and figured out it was clearly a joke.

Mods are now going nuts updating the thread title claiming various old school Capcom franchises are being updated and or mashed up.

I thought everybody was talking about Finding Nemo for a while.:lol I couldn't figure out what the fuck any of you were so happy about. Yes I have played Little Nemo.

Speevy said:
He's been to hell and now he's back to ride a bee straight up the ass of those who oppose him.
Doesn't he turn into the bee? Or, more like kill it and dress up its exoskeleton?

SuperEnemyCrab said:
What exactly makes you want a small boy in his pajamas to "burn in hell"?
I want him to burn in hell as a videogame hero, not as a small boy.

StoOgE said:
OP posts what was clearly a joke from a podcast as though it were a fact.

Gaf goes nuts thinking two of the best 8 bit games of all time (ducktales, Little nemo) are getting an update on XBLA/PSN.

About 15 posts in, someone actually played the podcast and figured out it was clearly a joke.

Mods are now going nuts updating the thread title claiming various old school Capcom franchises are being updated and or mashed up.

Good stuff.

When people ask me what my least favorite PIXAR film is, I tell them it's Finding Nemo. After the bout of confusion, I explain that when it was announced, I immediately thought it was based on the Dream Master Nemo, and then I find out that it's about a fish.

A FISH

Lijik

I'm going to try and keep up with the title changes, heres what I've got so far:
"Capcom to do a Ducktales HD Remix bundled with Little Nemo?"
"Capcom to do jack shit with Duck Tales and Little Nemo"
"Capcom to do new Breath of Fire game starring Yo! Noid"
"Capcom to do Powerstone Vs. Gummi Bears"
"Capcom to do Friendly Four Final Fight.
"Capcom to do Ruby and Amigo: Quest for more Gargoyles."
"Capcom to do Megaman X: Rescue Rangers."
"Capcom to do Biohazard: The Negaduck Chronicles."
"Capcom to do The Magical Quest starring Strider."
"Capcom to do The Misadventures of the Little Mermaid."
"Capcom to do Adventures in the Darkstalkers Kingdom"
"Capcom to do Gargoyle's Quest 3 starring Broadway."
"Capcom to do Willow 2010: the Final Fight"
"Capcom to do G.I. Joe: The Legendary Wings"
"Capcom to do Goof Troop: Battle Network."
"Capcom to do Chip and Dale EX Plus Alpha 3"

Status