• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to unveil new game, 'Project Palm' (Reveal Coming August 2nd) [Up: Unveiled!]

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8OuyJpQ4AU
tumblr_n5drkjZr8X1tx9id2o1_400.gif
A Doctor Strange game coming out alongside the movie!

I hope people don't get their hopes up too much, because this is Capcom we are talking about now and they just love love loooooove remasters these days. If it's indeed a remaster of DD i doubt a lot of things visually will have been improved over the PS360 game and a DD2.....i don't see that happening.

Shit!
"Palm" has nothing to do with DMC and I can't find any possible way to relate it to it

Oh wait...

BoJ6nG.gif

VERGIL USED HIS "PALM" TO FLIP HIS HAIR!!!!
DMC5 CONFIRMED!

Wow. Vergil and I both have the same goofy looking hair.

Now if only I could get it looking that slick in one movement...

Kuraudo

Banned
Why would they announce the voice actor before anything else in DD2?

It's going to be something that's voice heavy.

Edit: Lol. You guys do it to yourselves :p

Takao

Banned
Rest in peace.

20160729_025529_thumb.png

The teaser site makes no mention of it being a smartphone game, but it’s been featured on Famitsu’s otome-focused “Famitsu App for Girls” section, which actually went ahead and revealed the title ahead of time as Toraware no Palm (The Captive/Taken Palm).

While the title has since then been edited out on the Famitsu page, Capcom will officially reveal the title on August 2, 2016.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2016/07/2...-app-aimed-towards-girls/#yDSo6h4TJWAfUSx5.99

Cirdan

Neo Member
Guess I'll go finish that new Bosman video about Capcom being better than nothing.

At least we didn't have to wait until August 2nd for the dreams to be crushed.

It should have been obvious if this was something as big was a new home console/PC Dragon's Dogma game it would be announced at E3 or TGS. I'm still waiting for Deep Down to resurface.

Meciu

I feel sorry for everyone who believed it could be something relevant.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, LOL! Capcom played all of ya.

Top Bottom