• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom: "We viewed Resident Evil 2 and 3 remakes the way Disney does remaking its movies"

Kokoloko85

RE 2 was good but Mr X ruined it for me, the atmosphere was completely different when he turned up.
Plus they didnt put the same effort in the game after the police station.
Even the Police station was cut short..

RE 3 too was good also but they shouldn’t of cut so much of the game. Mr X stalked me more than Nemesis did

Otherwise both would of been amazing

Remake 1 and 2 were great... Remake 3...Yeah capcom looked a bit too much at Disney that time
REmake 2 wasn't as bad as R3make but it was far from flawless and nowhere near reached the heights of REmake, atleast to me. The whole "2nd run" just felt insulting and I would've rather it was cut entirely, as it was it just felt like a half-arsed attempt at a B scenario. There was also very little communication between Claire and Leon and just...ugh...I have so many problems with it. I enjoyed it but to date I've only done the 2 A's and Leon's "B", after that I was done, and I've never touched it since.

Zeroing

Banned
Nintendo has openly stated for years that they emulate Disney.

They don't openly say it, but they also emulate Apple.
Yes to Apple comparison I would give examples but people would freak out!

I don’t think Nintendo is anything like Disney!

Jaxcellent

All good and fine whatever you want to call it except, I want more nudity and ultra violence in my games, not less.

Top Bottom