• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom's line-up for TGS 2014

CAPCPOM%20LOGO%20SMALL.png
Ill take Capcpom over this Capcom we have today.

At least they actually made games man...

prudislav

Capcom is strangely silent recently, only some old remake rumours, REV2 and DR3PC. Deep down is probably deeply down ....
Kinda strange to see that when new consoles are doing pretty well and everyone and their mother does PS4/XBone (some even PC) remasters of their last hits.
USF4, Dragons Dogma or DMC would IMO be great material for that, especially DD with MT Framework engine, which is already PC ready and possibly PS4/XBone aswell thx to their PC-like architecture

It means a lot of games internally have been cancelled/delayed and capcom has bad management/doesnt know what the fuck they are doing.

I would buy USF4 on ps4 in a second. The game lasted me the whole ps3 generation.

Samyy

Deep Down looked absolutely awful gameplay-wise, I honestly thought it looked like a joke. The attacks didn't even seem to register and the whole thing looked very clumsy. Not surprised it may be canceled/going through a big revamp.

Im going to guess

REmake HD
Revelations 2(cross gen)

maybe RE7(current gen only)

That wouldn't be that crazy imo,
Revelations, Operation Raccoon City and RE6 all released in 2012.

NewGame

Banned
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!

The only thing I care about, thank you Capcom, a creature after my own heart. Please remove all other games and just put Monster Hunter on a big pedestal in the middle of the room. Nothing else is needed.

smurfx

get some go again
i think i would rather capcom go out of business so other better companies can buy their properties and keep them going.

Top Bottom