• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCPOM [Update: We're in dinasaur cuntry now, Hagger. Prepare for assualt!]

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
megamanteachestyping.png

You heard it here first, NeoGAF.

lmao!

smurfx

get some go again
another thing about the el fuerte sign i don't like is that his restaurant is simply called the restaurant in english. what a plain ass restaurant name. although maybe that's a typo as well? it should be restaurante since the sign is in spanish but i'll let it slide.

This all makes me wonder whether Capcom is THAT slack when it comes to proofreading or whether we are just fishing for examples that happen to be from Capcom games. It really does seem to be the case that they have the most box-art fuck-ups, but in-game stuff probably isn't worse than the average publisher. Surely?

jorgeton

I've had more fun reading about (and making fun) of Capcpom's idiocy than I have with their games in months.

Also +1 to the Capcpom tumblr idea

Prezhulio

good god! i'm really curious if these are all internal-capcom screwups, or contract art/asset ad type situations. fucking hire someone who proof reads.

Zomba13

So... who is gonna start the kickstarter to get Capcpom some spell checking software? Obviously what is available right now isn't working for them so we need to fund development of a super spellchecker turbo HD remix.

JaseMath

I don't so much mind the in-game mistakes as much as I do the marketing ones. As a designer, there are (supposed to be) multiple failsafes to prevent erros like that...it's just unbelievable all these mistakes.

Neiteio

Looking at a keyboard, how did they even accidentally hit the 'h' key while typing 'mercenaries?'

There's only one explanation: The copywriters at Capcom are vaginaraptors from Dinasaur Cuntry, and their claws make it difficult to type.

Top Bottom