• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Marvel sales are bombing, here is why

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
I still buy blurays, but I tend to stick to the classics that I know I'll watch over and over again.

OArVYCt.jpg
You are going to re-watch Batman vs Superman? Really?

TacosNSalsa

The Ultimate Cut of BvS is where it's at. Snyder's visuals are insane and on another level, I don't care what the critics say. WB really screwed the pooch there. Shame Henry Cavill may be out as Superman. The dude was a perfect modern day casting.
BvS had probably my favorite action sequence in any comic book movie . When he went Into that warehouse? Oh man that was great.

BvS had probably my favorite action sequence in any comic book movie . When he went Into that warehouse? Oh man that was great.

Agreed 100%. I really did think Affleck OWNED that role. That warehouse sequence is one of the best action scenes in the past few years. I remember watching it in theaters and just holding my breath and being all giddy. Definitely intense. The Smallville fight between Superman, Zod and Faora in Man of Steel is pretty wicked awesome as well. Man of Steel is one of the most underrated CBM's IMO.

I know it goes against the grain of popular opinion but I stopped watching the MCU after Thor: The Dark World and then caught Guardians of the Galaxy in theaters and was done with it. It felt like I was literally watching the same movie over and over. The MCU never really did anything for me whatsoever. I saw clips from Spider-Man Homecoming and thought it was insanely cringy. I'm probably the only one in the world to never see Infinity War or Endgame. Feels like I missed out on nothing. The only MCU flick I still think is the best is the original Iron Man and probably Winter Soldier. I know BvS gets a ton of insane flack but I walked out of the movie theater feeling like I saw a different CBM with Man of Steel and BvS and I like Snyder's style. I understand Snyder isn't the director for everyone though but I dig his content and visuals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom