• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Caption (or Photoshop) This!

Goreomedy said:
psa.gif

my fav :D

Shawn128

Brobzoid said:
lol, you should have your nick changed, or get a tag or something :lol I will forever remember the thread where shawn sobbed over his non-existant sex life, and you distancing yourself.
:lol I certainly wouldn't mind a tag to that effect

Sapiens

I'm not going to read the rest of this thread, but I wish this douchebag from Hudson would stop trying to sell us his shitty games.

MegaTen

Banned
Sapiens said:
I'm not going to read the rest of this thread, but I wish this douchebag from Hudson would stop trying to sell us his shitty games.
:lol Hey I don't mind as long as he chooses PolyGone's Titanic pic as the winner. :D

Damn, this thread is brilliant. Maybe sometime, deamentia can ask NeoGAF to do this for a game that doesn't suck. Of course, that might not be as much fun.

Eugene D Blackberry was your typical American male with a keen interest in bright shirts. Little did he know the horror that had been cursed upon his family decades before. He recalled his grandfather vaguely describing some dark events in his familys past but he had neither the interest or time to listen as like most childen he was more interested in pulling the legs off things at the time. But recently his grandfather had been trying to tell him something but Eugene was always too busy, buying orange shirts.
However on a cold thunderous night not long ago there was a knock upon his door that would change his world forever. Upon answering the door Eugene was met by a very short portly postman with serious case of halitosis and a touch of 'green' about him. The postman grinned revealing his yellow and decaying teeth as he presented a brown box to Eugene. Eugene was about to enquire as to what the hell was going on but before he could the postman had turned and waddled back to his yellow Ford Sunny. started the engine after 4 attempts and drove off.
Eugene being the curious and fun loving fellow that he was did what all curious and fun loving people would do. He opened the box. This was perhaps his greatest mistake. With the scissors still within his grasp the box burst open, the contents of which flew at Eugene knocking him to the ground. Unfortunately Eugene had his car keys in his pocket which jammed themselves into his meaty leg causing an excruciating pain that cause Eugene to black out.
Eugene open his eyes to see the wrinkled face of his grandfather standing over him. "I tried to warn you Eugene, but you wouldn't listen,' grandfather said. "Warn me of what?" replied Eugene." Grandfather then pointed at various points on Eugenes body. Eugene looked in turn and was shocked at what he saw. All over his body copies of the xbox 360 game Bomberman: Act Zero had attached themselves to him, infact it seemed almost as if they were latched us not unlike a leech would to a respective meal.
"What the ****?!" yelled Eugene. "I tried to warn you, you didn't listen", sighed Grandfather, "I guess I had better give you the abridged version since you've got to get going, but I'll get to that in a minute. 50 years ago I was stationed in a military base in South Korea, one evening me and a few of my friends decided to go hit the local night life. After having a few brews we were moving on to another haunt where I made the mistake of knocking over a small old gypsy woman. The woman slowly rose to her feat and cursed me with the 'Shitty Bomberman.', a curse that would travel down my blood line for all eternity. I laughed it off, mistaking it as crazy talk at the time. However as the years went by and electronic entertainment because more and more popular, it was not long before I heard of a game called Bomberman. I was quick to warn your father, but he found it as believable as you once did. Your father and I were lucky, the years of good Bomberman games kept us from being affected by the curse, there was a rough patch during the Nintendo64 days but nothing came of it. But that luck has run out and now you carry the burden."
Eugene lay on the ground wide eyed in disbelief. "So what now?" gasped Eugene. "Well I'm not entirely sure, however I think I know someone or rather some people that do" said Grandfather. "WHO WHO?!" yelled Eugene. "Hudson", replied Grandfather. "Hudson?" said Eugene puzzled. "Yes I know they are in Japan but I do not know where exactly, what I do know is that you better get going" Grandfather said as he pointed towards the door. "Why is that?" replied Eugene still in a state of shock. Grandfather quickly uttered "Because I'm not quite sure how long you have" "Oh thats fabulous" Eugene blurted sarcastically.

And so began the story of Eugene D Blackberry and his quest to live the curse of the Shitty Bomberman.

YOU'VE READ IT YOU CAN'T UNREAD IT! spell checking and proof reading is for sissys. I suck at making shit up

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
deamentia said:
Best caption or photoshop manipulation wins a Hudson T-Shirt (pic below)

Your subject:

hudson_t2.jpg

Your Prize:

hudson_t.jpg

Warning: Playing Bomberman: Act Zero may result in side effects such as dizzyness, dry throat, headache, insomnia, dry mouth, sweating, swelling, itching, burning sensation, and of course explosive diarrhea

{Mike}

Banned
This thread made me buy the game. Keep the stuff going it is funny!

ok ok I did not fall for the trap

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I'll see if I can come up with something else, when i get some brain food.
Edit: I'll be back in a few with one, i've got another idea.

Top Bottom