• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cardi B expresses interest in running for Congress, discusses gun control policies

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah wasn't this dummy supposed to be moving? Get on with it.

Also, I ask because I genuinely don't know: does Cardi B employ armed guards for her protection?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ownage

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019
She believes in the "right to bare arms"

Whew. Thank God because I am NOT a long sleeve kinda guy.
I actually facepalmed in real life at that tweet. Like, the really agonized version where you’re rubbing at your nose bridge and the forehead.

I’ll say one thing for her though. She recognizes that she needs an education first. That puts her above a lot of celebrities.

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
She admitted to being the female version of Bill Cosby. She also didn't condemn her actions, only saying she did what she had to do.

LMJ

Feb 7, 2019
That's the lesson she learned from prohibition?!?

That it helped Americans "drink responsibly" lol

Yeah that ...lurning and scoolen... cant come soon enough:messenger_tears_of_joy:

caffeware

Oct 17, 2012
www.kaffeeware.com
Go to school, why not. 🤷‍♂️
Many celebrities that started young in show business go back to school, once they make bank, to try and better themselves.
For example, Flea from the RHCP. Another example is Kobe Bryant.
Kobe didn't pass his classes though. Kobe never passes.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.
Imagine being a 19 year old college kid and having to be stuck in a group project with this weirdo. You'd be uncomfortably trying to explain simple sentence structure and grammar that everyone else soaked in back in 6th grade.

If she had to take any real major at any good university, she'd last a semester, tops.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeresJohnny

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
I really want to detest this stupid, crass, lying, thieving, bitch, but whenever she talks, I hear a shred of honesty, decency and the desire to be more and know more.

Behind those plastic tits and acrylic claws, i'm sure there's a decent person being suffocated by cocaine and implants.

ryan13ts

Nov 29, 2006
She might as well give it a shot. I mean, it's not like there isn't a precedent for celebrities with no political experience or understanding getting in recently :messenger_smirking:

Zangiefy360

Cross Forum Drama ..........Queen
Aug 30, 2018
Serious question, does she have a learning disability? Those are the tweets of someone with an IQ in the 70 range.

DeafTourette

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2018
Grammar aside, she's right about the gun control issue. But I can already see pushback from most people who think it's an inalienable right rather than a privilege.

Guns are more than just tools of death... They need to be used by responsible people.

Reactions: cryptoadam

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Grammar aside, she's right about the gun control issue. But I can already see pushback from most people who think it's an inalienable right rather than a privilege.

Guns are more than just tools of death... They need to be used by responsible people.
Apply that logic to the First Amendment and watch the government disappear you for speaking irresponsibly.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

I stop reading "gun control" when the narrative is to go after law abiding citizens.

I would take them more seriously if they focused solely on the highest rates of crimes with them, illegal ownership, gang activity, etc., since they conveniently lump them together with, law abiding citizens in their vilifying narrative.