• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley parody "Before He Tweets" at CMA awards.

Rbk_3

Now all the Trump Supports are angry at them and all of their social media posts are bombarded with hateful comments and calls to boycott them...

”Right now, he's probably in his PJs, watching cable news, reaching for his cellphone. He's probably asking Siri how in the hell you spell Pocahontas. In the middle of the night from the privacy of a good-plated White House toilet seat, he writes little Bob Corker, NFL and covfefe. And it's fun to watch until little rocket man starts a nuclear war. Maybe next time he'll think before he tweets."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM2xHTnguBc

bevishead

Neo Member
I saw the video a couple days ago and was genuinely surprised they went there knowing a lot of Trump's base watches the CMAs. Makes sense considering to Trump's base he can do no wrong.

I am not a country music fan and I don't like the song so a parody to me is even worse. Leave the humor to Bill Maher, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Kimmel, etc. whomever you prefer.

PJV3

Are you telling me his supporters are actually more sensitive than he is?

That little routine was so mild as well.

Ubername

Banned
I don't think anyone really likes the fact that he tweets. I've heard lengthy discussions on this from people in my family I know probably did vote for him, that they think it's bullshit he's tweeting all day. So I don't think it's out of character for his supporters to be annoyed by its impertinence because it's pretty indefensible regardless of what side you're on. It's vane and stupid but that doesn't differentiate it much from the goingson of today.

Damerman

Unapologetic trump supporters are really out here living like this?

Supporting this failed presidency?

What the fuck?

Top Bottom