Castle Crashers teased for Nintendo Switch and PS4

Jan 12, 2018
Maybe they'll pull a [Japanese dev] and later announce "The sales of Castle Crashers Deluxe will indicate fan interest in a Castle Crashers 2".

That seems to be the way of things nowadays.
This isn’t even the first deluxe edition though. Castle Crashers: Remastered came out on xbo/pc back in 2015

Jan 31, 2018
If it is I feel like a switch tease wouldn’t be their go-to considering their relationship with MS.
It could have fell through. I mean I haven't seen anything from Behemoth in a bit. I could have missed some games though. Still I feel like castle crashers was really successful so why wouldn't Microsoft jump on a sequel?

Jan 12, 2018
It could have fell through. I mean I haven't seen anything from Behemoth in a bit. I could have missed some games though. Still I feel like castle crashers was really successful so why wouldn't Microsoft jump on a sequel?
Well if you think of it, if it fell through one would think CC:R would’ve already on other systems rather being exclusive to Xbox and steam

I could see them announcing both at the same time or something though. Maybe at pax?

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018
YES!

I hope so! Though I highly doubt they would put a teaser for the sequel up on the switch. I think a sequel announcement wouldn't be console specific. :(
Hmm good point...but I can't imagine there being a teaser for the switch either with it just being the original game either. It's like why tease it...how awesome do you think you are exactly?

JangoRain

Neo Member
Jan 13, 2018
At this point it’s probably the remaster that came out on Xbox One years ago..however

What if they showed these teases for the other consoles to make us think that, then they show an xbox controller mock up and it’s really a sequel!