Castle Vidcons take on PS4

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Feb 14, 2009
The last two were about PC, this one about a new monarch. Will we ever learn the details of Wii's death though?
The peasants were starved, Wii couldn't continue to live in good health and starved to death while it's son, prince Wii U watched in horror.

Jun 1, 2011
The peasants were starved, Wii couldn't continue to live in good health and starved to death while it's son, prince Wii U watched in horror.
Rumors say that Wii U was an illegitimate child that celebrated in secret the death of the King. Now even with the kingdom impoverished he tries to lead a life that mimics the neighboring kingdoms. But growing far from the court, he never got the education to realize that he is copying the old ways of monarchs who are soon to be replaced.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Jul 1, 2011
That's what I thought too, but there's apparently a thing called the Wii Mini, and it's a top loader.
there's been multiple threads and discussions about it on gaming side for the past few months. you've also probably never heard about it because as of recently it's been relegated to canada. weird, I know.

Dec 10, 2008
Rumors say that Wii U was an illegitimate child that celebrated in secret the death of the King. Now even with the kingdom impoverished he tries to lead a life that mimics the neighboring kingdoms. But growing far from the court, he never got the education to realize that he is copying the old ways of monarchs who are soon to be replaced.
Pretty good!

Mar 20, 2007
They are hit and miss. Sometimes I don't understand what they're trying to say but other times I do and it's funny.

Also is PS3 sleeping with a male Move controller? In that case, I approve!